Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nynaeve thumbnail
Etymology of names used

Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I lost where I posted those res

Whenever you res pages for chapters beforehand. It becomes tough to track those res. 😲 😭

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

And I lost where I posted those res

Whenever you res pages for chapters beforehand. It becomes tough to track those res. 😲 😭

You have lost them because the IF Safai ABhiyaan deleted all one word posts - I lost around thirty posts😆, which is why I am now writing such long rambling sentences.

I keep the pms unread so that I know I have to unres, not foolproof but something is better than nothing😕
Anahita_Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You have lost them because the IF Safai ABhiyaan deleted all one word posts - I lost around thirty posts😆, which is why I am now writing such long rambling sentences.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I keep the pms unread so that I know I have to unres, not foolproof but something is better than nothing😕</font>

Nope dear, my post numbers are still the same. I forgot page number. 😭 😭 You know I have lots of res.Handling so many stories is a mammoth task I tell you.

It's good Nita n you're concentrating on one. Your story reflects quality and the dedication.

BTW I love the term "Safai Abhiyan" 😆
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Nope dear, my post numbers are still the same. I forgot page number. 😭 😭 You know I have lots of res.Handling so many stories is a mammoth task I tell you.

It's good Nita n you're concentrating on one. Your story reflects quality and the dedication.

BTW I love the term "Safai Abhiyan" 😆

Good for you, if you really want to find out where you have res'ed do this, go to my posts, and then to my thread, it gives all the links to your posts on my thread😳

@bold above, I am not sure, but do let me know

The term is good, right😆
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
And me has updated Chapter 9 part 1, which primarily deals with Uttara and brings that arc to a close. The link is given below:

It is on page 67 post 3. Will be back soon with the next part(s).

love,
Nyna
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Dear Nyna,

I'll try to unres the running chapters ASAP, at least in brief. next 4.5 months are gonna be crazy for me.😭

Coming to chapter 9/1, I'm glad Ritu's chapter has come to an end, apparently (you know, you can make him return. But I don't wish him to.) And it was a relief his obsession hadn't take the ugly turn, that would be one kind of win from AP's side.

I read your reply to Lucky. surely Google is a lifesaver. My all works have heavy contributions from that search engine. But you really put the best use of all information.

Finally, Swara could remember what she was supposed to do, befriending Laksh. But she was intrigued by Sanskar from the very first sight. At least Harsha didn't have any plan to hurt Laksh or Sanskar. He did good to Adarsh in one way, he was literally in a prison earlier.

I guess Sanskar would know the truth really soon, probably half truth. Book one is coming to an end. With Swasan's separation? though they were not TOGETHER in actual sense? or are you going to reveal that truth after Sanskar's realisation of love or something?

I'm thinking of endless possibilities. I wonder which way are you going to walk.

Waiting for the next part.

love,
Dyuti

Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoops..This is real blockbuster that googly in end ...
S..anskaar ...Oh god ..So Sanskaar had been on swaras radar but she was asked to focus on laksh ..😆 for obvious reasons .What is gonna happen when truth comes out ..I am scared but will wait ..Btw nynu you are not going to end book 1 on separation of Swasan right?🤢

Uttara and Sudhir ..A possible pair? And the whole Rituraj fiasco was engrossing .. i expected he would be more dangerous ..But good to see it sorted out with no much fuss..And slap ..😆 so many angles involved I never knew ..

And your research always leaves me in awe.⭐️.I mean your attention to minute details like right turn main Kya hoga,description of banglow all...How how how .. jahapana tussi great ho ⭐️👏

I am worried about Swasan

But the last bit was like ..⭐️

Love
Lucky
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Whoops..This is real blockbuster that googly in end ...

S..anskaar ...Oh god ..So Sanskaar had been on swaras radar but she was asked to focus on laksh ..😆 for obvious reasons .What is gonna happen when truth comes out ..I am scared but will wait ..Btw nynu you are not going to end book 1 on separation of Swasan right?🤢

Uttara and Sudhir ..A possible pair? And the whole Rituraj fiasco was engrossing .. i expected he would be more dangerous ..But good to see it sorted out with no much fuss..And slap ..😆 so many angles involved I never knew ..

And your research always leaves me in awe.⭐️.I mean your attention to minute details like right turn main Kya hoga,description of banglow all...How how how .. jahapana tussi great ho ⭐️👏

I am worried about Swasan

But the last bit was like ..⭐️

Love
Lucky

It was a googly, right (I am so pleased with myself for that 🤪)

What happens when the truth comes out - good question. See, as I love saying so, truth is a combination of fact and perspective, what Swara's memories reveal are only the facts, and unless they are put in the correct perspective, they are all half truths, which means the end you hold could be a lie. And scared, you are not the only one, Swara is now quite terrified.

And book 1 ending, you are almost right, not telling more than that, it is only one chapter to go (though at the rate I update, it is going to be quite some time).

Sudhir and Uttara - keeping that possibility open, is it a good pairing?

Ritu, oh he gave me quite some grief, but then if he really tried to molest her, it would ruin both him, her and my story (I had pulling the worst out in people) and I thought one incident is enough, it has set a whole generation on warpath. So I made him a misguided man who is given a chance to reform, but I was quite apprehensive about it (I just hoped it is not a very damp squid, though I did like this for it made it possible for Uttara to forgive him and the rest to accept it also)

Those right and left turns - all credit to Google Mata and Wiki Tata - most of this story and quite a bit of my other stories, are all possible because of Google Mata and Wiki Tata😆

Do not worry about SwaSan, even if separated it will not be for long, I have to complete the love stories, the investigation, the revenge and the revelation, all in two years time so, it will be for a few months.

love,
Nyna