Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Awesome loved it beautifully written

Moumita - so glad you liked it. And thanks a ton for being a sweetheart and making that thread for Dyuti.

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

When I read your story, then only I come to know how much hard work it need to be done to become a good story teller. You have researched so much in this story that leave me astonished. Feeling bad for Sanskar and Swara I guess this chapter is the start of the misunderstanding between the two. Good to see that Lakshya and Ragini finally give in to the passion. I am also worried about this Ritu guy I just hope Uttara don't get hurt. She is a sweetheart. One question rahte still plunges me is who was those 3 girls. I know Ragini and Swara were two and Who was the third one Uttara or Kavita. You also mentioned one of them will die, who will he/she be if it's Kavita or someone else?

Dear Ria,

There are times when I feel I spend too much time in research and less time actually writing the story (I sometimes even search out for names) so when I read your comment, I feel it is worth it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swara and Sanskaar - it is more of a reaction to the different facts that will keep stumbling out, since one does not remember and the other is unaware of the perspective, it will be confusing and misleading. They will have to learn to trust their hearts and each other, before finding out which fact is to be relied on and the order of the facts. For that they would have to hit rock bottom before the start the flight upwards.
Ragini and Laksh, yes they have given into passion but their hearts - next update?
Uttara is sweet, she will not not be harmed though she will lose her innocence, in the sense that she will realise that being nice to everyone can be misinterpreted and everyone has their own way of reacting.
The three girls - the last one the princess - is Uttara - her family loves and pampers her. (I presume this is about the girls I mentioned in Chapter 1) The introduction where I mentioned one would die - that is Kavita, so as of now no other deaths planned but...

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

UnRes for Chapter 8 Part 2

I feel so much happened in this part .. so many events

Chapter 8, on the whole had covered almost one year, the events slowly signifying the house of cards.

So Sudhir had Uttara followed but nothing materialized and he couldn't move forward in the case , though he have his doubts on Swara still

Spoiler alert - he will not give up on Swara - one way or the other.

It was warming to see the bond between Swara and Ragini , the slow transition but the highlight was Swara 's dhulayi ..๐Ÿ‘ I absolutely loved it . I was like Go Swara Go and then we have Adarsh breaking news of accepting offer from MSS .. It definitely shook DP but I know he felt heat of it in Part 3 ( I already read it so ๐Ÿ˜‰).Ram though mostly was in BG ..I see him emerging to be one of key characters in past 2 updates( Esp Part 2 & Part 3). i wonder waht else you have in store for him.

I loved Swara's dhulayi too๐Ÿ˜† I mulled over only as to how many thugs she beats up, one is too few and three or four, possible but then if it were more that two, one of them could use Ragini as a shield, that scene did not pen itself๐Ÿ˜• But two of them, perfect. Ram will be in the background, but will have an active role to pay.๐Ÿ˜‰

The Pari and Adarsh equation .. too good to read .We usually don't get to read about them and you are making them so lovable here .๐Ÿ˜ณ and Uttara and Laksh supporting Adarsh ..lovely sibling bond over there .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Sujata ๐Ÿ˜† The Entertainer remains intact๐Ÿ˜†

Well, I have already made the previous generation into some villains, so spared them. Adarsh and Pari, I actually felt sorry for the way the serial treated them, hardly any dialogues and ridiculous villainy, so they are good here. Sujata is the drama queen, she will continue to entertain. (I loved visualising her worried about the puris getting cold and not giving two hoots about Adarsh and the rest)

Swara,Orchids and the entire scene of Sanskaar watching her .. I loved that bit .I can titally visualise that scene before my eyes .. and I never knew there are so many colors of Orchids๐Ÿ˜†. Swara torn between her hope of love and fear..it had been strikingly stand out from few updates ..and Sanskaar as I see has moved on from Kavita clearly (From an emotional and that connection point of view,though she will always be an integral part I wouldn't mind for once) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Honest with you, that was a little of a filler with a teeny weeny clue in them - though it was basically to show Swara afraid of hoping a life with Sanskaar, and Sanskaar refusing to think about what his feelings for her could mean. And I am glad you would not mind Kavita being an integral part of their lives, she was a good soul and deserves to be remembered with affection.

Mowgli and Baloo .. Nalini is fiance of Baloo .๐Ÿ˜† Good touch there ..and this Ritu raj .. He doesnt give good vibes at all .. and Glad uttara shared her concerns with Swara and Ragini and is putting their advice in practice

I love office humour, my best memories of work are about that, and it is typical for nicknames. Plus office romance is also common - just mixed the two, though poor Swara had to bear the brunt. Now she is Mowgli for life๐Ÿ˜Š

and now comes best part .. Triple chocolate torte...hayee .. that whole scene .. so subtle yet currents all over ..bang on ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ bangaram ..

***Sigh***๐Ÿ˜ณ - the feels of a kiss that is not a kiss, the possibility is so very tantalising or as Sanskaar felt, quite threatening to his senses๐Ÿ˜‰

Over all ..It kept me engaged and hooked as always โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Luckyโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Hi Nyna,

So much happened in this last part. I still couldn't understand what Kasturi and Shobha's story is. Both the ladies left their daughter almost around the same time. From this part, it's clear that Kasturi has done something henious.
Now Maheshwaris are aware of the danger they are surrounded. Would love to see what would be their defence mechanism.
Thanks
Ria

Dear Ria,

I did cram in quite a bit in this chapter๐Ÿ˜† Regarding Kasturi and Shobha, well what exactly caused them to leave, more in Book 2. There are hints though, as you rightly guessed, Kasturi was forced to leave and she has not forgiven her daughter's role in her exile to Banaras.
The Maheshwaris are aware of what is happening, but how much heed do they pay, is the question. They have grown so huge that they think they are invincible and immune to threats so they could be complacent๐Ÿ˜‰ But they would do something, at least, more of it or at least a pointer towards in the next two chapters.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Woah dii...amazing this is rely wonderful ...but I m so sorry di the part where business discussions took place I did not understand a single word but got this much that Adarsh laptop had been tampered and information was secretly getting leaked...
Swara bday part and sanky hug was too soul searing...loved it loadzzz

Dear Moumita,

I understand when you say the business discussion were tough to follow, it is okay.

Adarsh's laptop was tampered and the information used to decided which contracts those twelve firms would apply for and what portion of the same. Most companies do not sub contract more than a certain amount for they do not want to lose control (for eg. if I give more than 50-60% to one or two single parties, they could combine to remove me from the contract - this a very simple view but you should get the idea).๐Ÿ˜Š

Swara's birthday part was nice- you sound just like her, thinking Sanskaar's hug to be the best thing to happen๐Ÿ˜‰

love,
Nyna
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, so finally caught up with the story. Didn't know it was being updated. Read up from chapter 5 onwards. I love the pace of your story. Small significant details, business and past the build up between Swara and Sanskaar. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Hope to read it till the end.

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Okay, so finally caught up with the story. Didn't know it was being updated. Read up from chapter 5 onwards. I love the pace of your story. Small significant details, business and past the build up between Swara and Sanskaar. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Hope to read it till the end.

Dear Sagarika,

The fault is completely mine, I stopped sending pms for most would lie unopened and I felt like I was intruding. There are few visitors to the Forum too, so few that the first page would have a topic last updated two to three days ago.

But I am so glad the you caught up with the updates and the you like the pace of the story (it might pick up as we go along, for I would have more events but a lesser time frame to play them out) And I hope to have you till the end too.

Best,
Nyna

PS - if you would like it, I can pm you when I update
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Oh, please do PM me when you update next. I do love this story...would love to read it as you update it. Don't worry about not having sent the PMs earlier, I only visit to read your story as of now. Just happened to visit to check if you'd updated and trust me when I say, I enjoyed reading the multiple chapters ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you again. Happy writing.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Dear Nyna,

Oh, please do PM me when you update next. I do love this story...would love to read it as you update it. Don't worry about not having sent the PMs earlier, I only visit to read your story as of now. Just happened to visit to check if you'd updated and trust me when I say, I enjoyed reading the multiple chapters ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you again. Happy writing.

Dear Sagarika,

I need those wishes more than ever, now. I will pm you as and when I update.

Take care

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.