Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky.m

So did we come to end of book 1..I am really worried about uttara in this one ...Ritu ..I don't like him..And I have serious doubts on him . Swasan I never thought they were away.

So we come to scene from where it started ...

Res for an detailed revert ...But kudos to you nynu for superbly spinned tale ...It's no less feat considering the depth and effort you have put in this tale..Leading all the dots and connecting them ..Yet much more is left to unravel...Wow..That's when I call some one master story teller

⭐️👏⭐️

Love
Lucky

Lucky,🤗 no not yet. Two more chapters for end of Book 1. I like mirror symmetry so book 2 would have another 10 chapters. Things would be little fast paced for I would have only around thirty months to cover in twelve chapters or maybe not. 😕
Uttara - do not worry😊

And your last few lines, I am dancing in joy. Hope to live up to your expectations in the future updates.😳
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna baby...

How r u ??? I'm late as usual...Khair
Coming to update..it was terrific ..8a...I loved it so much...

You really should not feel bad about delays, you are one of my very regular readers and that is enough for me🤗

Adharsh maheswari...first time I like him...even in serial I didnot like the fact that he turned negative..he is sweet and always underestimated. ..here also just one mishap and all trust from him vanished. ..he is still part of MEPL...but not entirely making any progress. ..i will be good if he decide to change company n join MSS...parineeta as a true partner supported her husband decision. .loved their romantic moments..

Adarsh and Pari - I hate how the serial made them negative, especially when there was no reason to do so, so here, even when there is every reason to turn him evil, I want him to stay good. Glad you liked them, more in next update and next two chapters😊

Anurima...it feels good when characters again make entry..special those who are sweet and positive. .n good to leads. .hospital part was very nicely penned..anu declaring swara his sister was the sweetest gesture. ..she really needed that...

Arunima was good and will be good, she loves Amar any by extension, his adopted family. But she is quite perceptive too and felt that Swara needed to know how special she is so declared her to be her sister😊

Swara. ..I seriously enjoyed office part..u introduced new character gaurav...whenever I introduce someone my suspiciousmind start working ..I think of all bad things..hehe...but still while reading office part I felt like I'm reading your hectic office life..the way u described it, give full justice to it...swara is slowly getting hold of many resposibilties...n doing perfect job..

Oh, no all my new characters are not villains, it is just that I needed to flesh them out, and naming them, giving a personality and some specific traits is just something I do. I will not carry arcs for all of them, some have no other role to play and some might just have a small scene in future updates. I just find it difficult to write about characters with naming them or endowing them with some quirks - I feel it makes them flat otherwise.😆

Uttara..ok she is a sweetheart...doing small and sweet gesture on her birthday..even the girls surprised her on her special day...rituraj...suddenly I believe that he is evil...coz u mentioned this ngo was co...than it becomes only for girls..Kavi death is related to this ngo...n I smell ritu as culprit..they must be doing something to girls...I guess..anyway I'm worried for uttara. .but it's blessing that sudhir it is keeping an eye on uttu...

Uttara is a sweetheart and do not worry, she will not come to much harm, just a jolt to reality that just because she is nice, not everyone is so. And I love your theories, you tempt me to build in a conspiracy in every event, but then some are just coincidences, it is not so wild and intricate web (I do not think I have the vision to do so, which is why I would be keeping it simple😕)

Well I have still 8b left to unres...

I took so long to reply that you have already commented for 8/2. But I made up for that with quick updates for 8/3 and 8/4.😉

Waiting for more...

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Nyna,

So much happened in this last part. I still couldn't understand what Kasturi and Shobha's story is. Both the ladies left their daughter almost around the same time. From this part, it's clear that Kasturi has done something henious.
Now Maheshwaris are aware of the danger they are surrounded. Would love to see what would be their defence mechanism.
Thanks
Ria
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah dii...amazing this is rely wonderful ...but I m so sorry di the part where business discussions took place I did not understand a single word but got this much that Adarsh laptop had been tampered and information was secretly getting leaked...
Swara bday part and sanky hug was too soul searing...loved it loadzzz
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna sweetheart...

What an awesomely brilliant update..8B...well for one reason only swasan..but i will come to it in end...

***Sigh*** and I try so hard to weave an interesting story and you end up liking only SwaSan,Kidding, glad you liked it

Soo starting from sudhir though I like him..I never expected him to be this stupid...two years after kavi death he still believes sanky is involve..oh gosh..finally he realized n backed off..but plzz do keep following uttu ..I feel she is in danger...

How sad, but then it is his job to suspect everyone, and if you see from his point of view - Sanskaar was very reluctant to help Swara and now appears to have completely forgotten Kavita and does not even seem interested in finding out about her, so he had to do something to close his suspicions. He will keep have Uttara followed - the end of this Chapter tells you that.

Swaragini encounter with goons was best thing...rise in eve teasing incidents..swara reaction was necessary and apt..i liked how she used all her knowledge of kalaripayuttu on those goons..
Ragini concern and love for swara increased too..which was something good...

Swara had to use her knowledge right? And yes, I too support eve teasers to be beaten up. And it helped turn Ragini completely around. But there is one more impact this would have - more in Chapter 10😉

Swasan garden scene...I didnot understand the purpose of that scene. .May be to show swara is affected that sanky still loves kavi..or miss her..but he did not give answer..he himself is confused with his change feelings...I think...

There are a number of reasons - one it is a filler😳 Two, it lets the reader know that Ranjit kaka is no longer regular constant presence, though Lalita di and Chottu are. Third, as you guessed, it is to let the readers know that Sanskaar is slowly moving on, though he is not ready to admit it and take tangible steps - note that he has made no effort to convert it to a home, for him it is still a house which Kavita should have made it into a home. And last... cannot give my secrets in explicit detail😉

Swara presentation part was good..she really had made her position in company strong with her sheer hard work...gaurav teased her n her secret revealed that was hilarious..she didnot know nalini and gaurav are couple...I loved this part...

I was actually thinking that this filler scene might not be liked, but when I wrote it out, it sort of gelled with my own office experiences, I have has some really fun filled moments and this part reminded me of those times, so I let it stay. And it has turned out to be quite a liked scene😳

Uttu..I like how she shared her thought n doubts to swaragini..I hate when like serials women keep everything to themselves. atleast inform 1 or 2 close friend or loved one...she exactly did that ..advice given to her will indeed help her...

Do not get me started on serials, I mean in real life if you have good friends, you end up sharing so much with them, imaginary fears, real hopes and fanciful dreams. So Uttara had to share with them and their advice was good too. It is reasonable that she does not share with her brothers, they would have turned into overprotective guards, but then when she listened to her friends, it helped her, quite a lot.

Coming to my favourite part...swasan playful banners and that sweet peck...I'm in love with this scene...atleast now swara should declare her love for him..she is very straightforward after all...
U know what I love about this scene..that it happened on 15 Feb..I'm acting all stupid. .but it's my birth date which made me excited. .hehe..sorry for my stupidity and craziness. ..

And you just made me feel less guilty, guess it was a nice birthday present for you. Swara is a very straight forward person, so as you said she should be the first to confess but then life and her memories will turn treacherous. They still have to battle their own inner demons and the external storms that threaten their families and MEPL.

I just cherish this part very much ..now super excited for next part..update soon..

I took so long to reply, that I have already completed Chapter 8 - both parts 3 and 4 are posted.

Love and hugs
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above.

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Res for chapter 8, P1Res for chapter 8, P1

Nynu dearest,
Like you I'm on a mission to decrease the bundle of res. Well at least a couple of them. 😊

Mission UnRes - reminds me of how we would describe our audit profession - Never ending, Ever pending😆

MEPL logo, the half sun rising above all, is another relic of Maheshwari's pride. What they don't know, half sun can denote the beginning of the end of the day, that is, the sunset. With Adarsh leaving the camp it has started I think.

Dyuti, I love the way you latch on the symbolism every time - perfectly right - after all both sunsets and sunrises cannot be distinguished, though the impact is different. Adarsh leaving MEPL will start the rumble in both Company and home😉

Adarsh's character intrigued me. A guy buried under a mountain of expectations, was caged and never dared to fly. But Harsha's conspiracy give him the needed reality check. Adarsh and Parineeta also found the proper meaning of companionship through this event. So Swaha's (I'm almost sure) stunt was a blessing in disguise for them.

Adarsh and Pari discovering each other, that was, as you said, the best thing that happened to them, he was not really to blame for everything that happened to him. So indirectly, Swara did do them a good turn.

Swara has found a new life in her office. She got a really interesting set of colleagues... Baloo... that nick name really makes me chuckle every time.

I so love myself for this scene and the nickname is good right. Hope you enjoy Baloo in the next parts too.😊

Arunima's delivery... There were some really heartwarming moments... Swara feeling outcast and latter her happiness when she was termed "Maasi"... Sanskar's satisfaction thinking Swara depended on him the most, then disappointmentioned and jealousy for Swara called Laksh before him...

It would not do to put Swara on equal footing with the Maheshwari siblings when it came to Amar, right? But then Arunima declaring her as her sister, that really made Swara completely accepted. Sanskaar - this FF for once, till he reconciles his feelings for Kavita, he will continue to be confused around Swara, unable to understand and unwilling to introspect his feelings.😆

It was one hell of a chapter. ❤️ 😳 Hope to unres the next one really soon. 😊 Truly have been in awe with your Magnum Opus so far.

****Sigh*** I feel so thrilled and warm and happy to read you calling this a Magnum Opus (I know I was delusion to call my own work that, but...)

Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

Finally replied above, in blue,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Unres done for Chapter 8, part 1 at Page 59. One down, one more to go.
😃

And I finally got around to replying to it.🤗

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Typing from mobile.. So I will keep it short ..

Let me start with your sweet surprise.. It was too sweet just like you .. I loved it Darling, truthfully I am not that bravest in real life but I am proud of my mini version in the FF ..
And your specialty always remain your characters and how amazingly you script them .
Adarsh and Pari stole the moments for me ..I read their parts More than fw times
Uttara I am worried for her .. Ragini and swara relationship dynamics was lovely to read ...
Of course swasan remain lovable.. Will get back in detail soon dear.. For now just know I totally loved it

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

I am glad you liked that little surprise, and who says you are not brave. Bravery takes all kinds of forms and you, my sweet friend are very very brave.
@ bold above, is the best compliment I can get, especially when I am worried about the number of them that I have. It is partly because I hate just mentioning he or she, so I have to give them a name, then some characteristics and it goes on. And each character I introduce has Talia come up with conspiracy theories, which I so enjoy, that I am tempted to write in a few more.😉
Adarsh and Pari - I was a little worried, seeing it is a SwaSan FF, and every couple has a scene here except Swara and Sanskaar, but then it is going to cover over five years, so it cannot be only about them. So when you say that you liked them, I am quite happy.😳 Uttara, do not worry, she will be in trouble but not for long or for too much. You see, in this FF, the children are good, mostly, so nothing very bad will happen, the worst being Kavita dying. But yes, they will have their battles to fight. Uttara will stop being so innocent, as of now she believes the whole world to be nice just because she is. So she has to lose that innocence of hers. Ragini and Swara, as seems to be the hallmark of my stories, will be good friends.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

unres 7 p 1
Nyna dear sorry for late just catch part 1 & it beautiful u describe beautifully
from ranjit sudhir discussion to swara Uttara bonding & ofcurse swasan.
Swara start to feel for sanskar liked her little jealousy on kavita.
& I like that song dear.
Sanskar also started open up slowly slowly to swara I can understand why he resist himself toward swara one kavita memories & second her death if swara behind it that stop him but by one year he quiet come to know her & believe that she can't lie.
Hope he also start feeling for her infact he already start to liking her but not admit he loved to spend time with her.
hope catch next part soon
Take care dear
Bye

Dear Showrav,

I am so glad to see you here, I thought you gave up on me.😭 And no apologies for delays, I take so long to update as it is.

Glad you liked the update, I thought it would be better to give a recap of the events as a discussion between Ranjit and Sudhir, which would also give them and me a chance as to how the investigation moves forward.
Swara will fall for Sanskaar for she does not have any baggage. For Sanskaar, as you said, it is not so easy, he admits that he did not love Kavita with a great passion, but he did love her. So he will continue to be in a dilemna especially, when Swara starts to remember more things and certain events come to light.

Take your time, Chapter 8 in fours parts already up.

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Bangaram🤗

Res .. a quick read but .. I thoroughly enjoyed it esp the events around key logger ..very well connected nynu👏⭐️ ..will be back with more detailed one tomorrow and BTW good to see Sanskaar being troubled too😆😆😉

Un res pending for last part too .. tomorrow😉

That keystroke logger revelation did give me some grief, though now that grief is going to be Swara's and Sanskaar's. Not a happy turn of events, but then secrets have to start spilling out. Take your time.