Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
BangaramπŸ€—

Res .. a quick read but .. I thoroughly enjoyed it esp the events around key logger ..very well connected nynuπŸ‘β­οΈ ..will be back with more detailed one tomorrow and BTW good to see Sanskaar being troubled tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Un res pending for last part too .. tomorrowπŸ˜‰
BlurredLines thumbnail
Me and my famous word called red
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it beautifully written
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When I read your story, then only I come to know how much hard work it need to be done to become a good story teller. You have researched so much in this story that leave me astonished. Feeling bad for Sanskar and Swara I guess this chapter is the start of the misunderstanding between the two. Good to see that Lakshya and Ragini finally give in to the passion. I am also worried about this Ritu guy I just hope Uttara don't get hurt. She is a sweetheart. One question rahte still plunges me is who was those 3 girls. I know Ragini and Swara were two and Who was the third one Uttara or Kavita. You also mentioned one of them will die, who will he/she be if it's Kavita or someone else?
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

mineπŸ˜›πŸ€—

NynuπŸ€—πŸ€—

UnRes for Chapter 8 Part 2

I feel so much happened in this part .. so many events

So Sudhir had Uttara followed but nothing materialized and he couldn't move forward in the case , though he have his doubts on Swara still

It was warming to see the bond between Swara and Ragini , the slow transition but the highlight was Swara 's dhulayi ..πŸ‘ I absolutely loved it . I was like Go Swara Go and then we have Adarsh breaking news of accepting offer from MSS .. It definitely shook DP but I know he felt heat of it in Part 3 ( I already read it so πŸ˜‰).Ram though mostly was in BG ..I see him emerging to be one of key characters in past 2 updates( Esp Part 2 & Part 3). i wonder waht else you have in store for him.

The Pari and Adarsh equation .. too good to read .We usually don't get to read about them and you are making them so lovable here .😳 and Uttara and Laksh supporting Adarsh ..lovely sibling bond over there .πŸ‘πŸ‘. Sujata πŸ˜† The Entertainer remains intactπŸ˜†

Swara,Orchids and the entire scene of Sanskaar watching her .. I loved that bit .I can titally visualise that scene before my eyes .. and I never knew there are so many colors of OrchidsπŸ˜†. Swara torn between her hope of love and fear..it had been strikingly stand out from few updates ..and Sanskaar as I see has moved on from Kavita clearly (From an emotional and that connection point of view,though she will always be an integral part I wouldn't mind for once) πŸ˜‰

Mowgli and Baloo .. Nalini is fiance of Baloo .πŸ˜† Good touch there ..and this Ritu raj .. He doesnt give good vibes at all .. and Glad uttara shared her concerns with Swara and Ragini and is putting their advice in practice

and now comes best part .. Triple chocolate torte...hayee .. that whole scene .. so subtle yet currents all over ..bang on 😳😳❀️ bangaram ..

Over all ..It kept me engaged and hooked as always β­οΈπŸ‘

Love
Lucky

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Whoa ...Well I wanted a spot on of 50 ..But if we are gonna get an update soon. .I am ok with Pg 51 πŸ˜‰

Love
Lucky

Lucky, πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— you get your wish, the new IF Safai Abhigyan, removed all my "res" posts. So you are on page 50πŸ˜†
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Lucky, πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— you get your wish, the new IF Safai Abhigyan, removed all my "res" posts. So you are on page 50πŸ˜†

Oh god .. but we are not saying +1 right .. so it should be like Res for chapter 1 ..Of that sort ? And i just visited this safai abhigyan thread ...Good initiative ..Who don't spam have nothing to worry ..πŸ˜† and I never really knew people are so obsessed with number of posts ,colours and titles like Sizzlers additicz ..Like this is some kind of world achievement ...😲😲
Nynaeve thumbnail

Oh god .. but we are not saying +1 right .. so it should be like Res for chapter 1 ..Of that sort ? And i just visited this safai abhigyan thread ...Good initiative ..Who don't spam have nothing to worry ..πŸ˜† and I never really knew people are so obsessed with number of posts ,colours and titles like Sizzlers additicz ..Like this is some kind of world achievement ...😲😲

Yes, one word posts are all deleted, in a way it is good, we would take time and energy to write a small comment. And when we res for chapters, something like @ bold above.

Seriously, there are people who are actually crying foul, saying their hard work is down the drain, they have invested time and effort in IF, and are now betrayed. 🀣
I am like... speechless. Most have gone to the extent of saying they never knew about itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘, give me a break, it is clearly mentioned at the bottom of the page. When pointed out, it is countered saying that it should be in a scroll, in bold and on top of the page.

They truly treat it as an achievement, you should see how the Chaska meter pages are filled, only with the name(s) of those they adore, in different fonts. When I would see the number of posts some members had , especially those who joined way after me, I would wonder how they had time to post so much, now we know. πŸ˜‰

I luckily keep the pms unread for those stories that I have to unres, so it is fine losing the res posts. but it is a tad tricky for those who reserve them with the intention to update them later.

I was just struck with a horror thought - my res for the last two posts on the fairy tales research, had to hop over to check, I am now relieved, I had given the post headers, so they are there. πŸ˜†

And the decision to limit the tower of quotes - good one too, half the time, I am lost as to who is replying to whom (this is also despite repeated warnings not to do the same😊)
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear All,

And here it is, the final part of Chapter 8 which, frankly has been a little exhausting to pen. This part also would not have much about SwaSan, in the strict sense, thought the Uttara arc would start coming to an end. This also covers a few corporate dealings, which could be boring. But do read and let me know your feedback. The link is given below:

Chapter 8 Part 4

As part of the clean up process of IF, all one word posts are being deleted, which means that the posts I have reserved for future updates have also been deleted. Further, it is rumoured that all single word comments such as nice, good, etc would also be deleted. In view of the same, I do not plan to reserve any posts for future updates or footnotes for this chapter, till the exercise is completed (it is my fetish to start from a fresh page😳) Please bear with me. In the meantime, do read and let me know your views.

I shall now start replying to your comments, which are lovely as usual and have been very encouraging, enabling me to continue writing and posting.

love,

Nyna

lucky.m thumbnail
So did we come to end of book 1..I am really worried about uttara in this one ...Ritu ..I don't like him..And I have serious doubts on him . Swasan I never thought they were away.
So we come to scene from where it started ...

Res for an detailed revert ...But kudos to you nynu for superbly spinned tale ...It's no less feat considering the depth and effort you have put in this tale..Leading all the dots and connecting them ..Yet much more is left to unravel...Wow..That's when I call some one master story teller

β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Love
Lucky