Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nyna sweetheart...

What an awesomely brilliant update..8B...well for one reason only swasan..but i will come to it in end...

Soo starting from sudhir though I like him..I never expected him to be this stupid...two years after kavi death he still believes sanky is involve..oh gosh..finally he realized n backed off..but plzz do keep following uttu ..I feel she is in danger...

Swaragini encounter with goons was best thing...rise in eve teasing incidents..swara reaction was necessary and apt..i liked how she used all her knowledge of kalaripayuttu on those goons..
Ragini concern and love for swara increased too..which was something good...

Swasan garden scene...I didnot understand the purpose of that scene. .May be to show swara is affected that sanky still loves kavi..or miss her..but he did not give answer..he himself is confused with his change feelings...I think...

Swara presentation part was good..she really had made her position in company strong with her sheer hard work...gaurav teased her n her secret revealed that was hilarious..she didnot know nalini and gaurav are couple...I loved this part...

Uttu..I like how she shared her thought n doubts to swaragini..I hate when like serials women keep everything to themselves. atleast inform 1 or 2 close friend or loved one...she exactly did that ..advice given to her will indeed help her...

Coming to my favourite part...swasan playful banners and that sweet peck...I'm in love with this scene...atleast now swara should declare her love for him..she is very straightforward after all...
U know what I love about this scene..that it happened on 15 Feb..I'm acting all stupid. .but it's my birth date which made me excited. .hehe..sorry for my stupidity and craziness. ..

I just cherish this part very much ..now super excited for next part..update soon..

Love and hugs
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres done for Chapter 8, part 1 at Page 59. One down, one more to go.
😃
Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Nita, a few words in the chapter just for you. Let me know if you like it.😳

Like it ,I absolutely loved it ..just caught up with part one . will read part two soon ..darling you kind of leave me speechless ..now how will I express how much I loved the update, i will unres mine by tonight ..

Love

Nita
BlurredLines thumbnail
Typing from mobile.. So I will keep it short ..

Let me start with your sweet surprise.. It was too sweet just like you .. I loved it Darling, truthfully I am not that bravest in real life but I am proud of my mini version in the FF ..

And your specialty always remain your characters and how amazingly you script them ..

Adarsh and Pari stole the moments for me ..I read their parts More than fw times

Uttara I am worried for her .. Ragini and swara relationship dynamics was lovely to read ...

Of course swasan remain lovable.. Will get back in detail soon dear.. For now just know I totally loved it

Love

Nita
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unres 7 p 1
Nyna dear sorry for late just catch part 1 & it beautiful u describe beautifully
from ranjit sudhir discussion to swara Uttara bonding & ofcurse swasan.
Swara start to feel for sanskar liked her little jealousy on kavita.
& I like that song dear.
Sanskar also started open up slowly slowly to swara I can understand why he resist himself toward swara one kavita memories & second her death if swara behind it that stop him but by one year he quiet come to know her & believe that she can't lie.
Hope he also start feeling for her infact he already start to liking her but not admit he loved to spend time with her.
hope catch next part soon
Take care dear
Bye
anjaan210 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon. Waiting eagerly. Been rereading the story.
anjaan210 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon Nyna. Its amazing. Waiting eagerly!
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaan210

Update soon Nyna. Its amazing. Waiting eagerly!

You are a sweetheart, I should be ashamed at the delay but I am feeling thrilled at seeing you wanting an update😳 I will post part C some time today,(this chapter is turning out to be humungous and there is one more part to wind it up.

Best,
Nyna

PS - Could you let me know you name, if you do not mind.?
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna ..dear
Waiting for update like forever...
Specially after 8b update..u left us quite intrigued on what will happen next...

Unres @ 62...too...

Love u
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear All,

And I have managed to finally update Chapter 8 part 3, there would be another part for this chapter for I have to cover a specific period and there are quite a few events to be included. The full update is turning out to be another 10,000 word chapter, which cannot be posted in one post. Hence posting half here and will update the final part soon. The link for the same is given below:

Do let me know how you found it.

love,
Nyna

I have read all the lovely comments and shall get back to them soon. I had a function at home and hence lost out most of last week, and decided to post the update and then reply to the comments
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago