Nita, a few words in the chapter just for you. Let me know if you like it.😳

I am late.. Aren't I.. Will try to catch up soon dear.. Today πŸ€—
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res for 8/2 .. Will catch up tonight.. I hope
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry cannot help myself but smiling seeing all the lovely res words flying around and wonder why don't you ladies change the word to ...
Chocolates ...After all that was swara favourite get put clause with sanskaar when ever they succeed in a mission...its sweet and won't make you guys feel sad ...πŸ˜›

Sorry nyna been missing the last couple of updates...going back to read and comment pretty sure my res has to be changed on pg 52...πŸ˜†

Till then keep smiling and rest assured loving this story and the suspense of it too. ..

Thanks for all the details and lovely research you put in...its such a pleasure to read...and dear I don't know how you manage to get the time but each update jut leaves me speechless and wanting more...

Take care πŸ˜›

Razia...

Ps in advance liking all updates 1000 golden ⭐️
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna baby...
How r u ??? I'm late as usual...Khair

Coming to update..it was terrific ..8a...I loved it so much...

Adharsh maheswari...first time I like him...even in serial I didnot like the fact that he turned negative..he is sweet and always underestimated. ..here also just one mishap and all trust from him vanished. ..he is still part of MEPL...but not entirely making any progress. ..i will be good if he decide to change company n join MSS...parineeta as a true partner supported her husband decision. .loved their romantic moments..

Anurima...it feels good when characters again make entry..special those who are sweet and positive. .n good to leads. .hospital part was very nicely penned..anu declaring swara his sister was the sweetest gesture. ..she really needed that...

Swara. ..I seriously enjoyed office part..u introduced new character gaurav...whenever I introduce someone
my suspiciousmind start working ..I think of all bad things..hehe...but still while reading office part I felt like I'm reading your hectic office life..the way u described it, give full justice to it...swara is slowly getting hold of many resposibilties...n doing perfect job..

Uttara..ok she is a sweetheart...doing small and sweet gesture on her birthday..even the girls surprised her on her special day...rituraj...suddenly I believe that he is evil...coz u mentioned this ngo was co...than it becomes only for girls..Kavi death is related to this ngo...n I smell ritu as culprit..they must be doing something to girls...I guess..anyway I'm worried for uttara. .but it's blessing that sudhir it is keeping an eye on uttu...

Well I have still 8b left to unres...

Waiting for more...

Love
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Talia,

No worries about delays, happens to all of us. I will get back to your lovely comment soon.😳

It is Ramzan for you, right, so the fasting must be tiring?

Hyderabad is all festive, with Haleem stalls in very street and corner (we even have a vegetarian version, so the celebration is truly very inclusive). It really seems to be a season to enjoy, and the old city would come even more alive during this month.

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Talia,

No worries about delays, happens to all of us. I will get back to your lovely comment soon.😳

It is Ramzan for you, right, so the fasting must be tiring?

Hyderabad is all festive, with Haleem stalls in very street and corner (we even have a vegetarian version, so the celebration is truly very inclusive). It really seems to be a season to enjoy, and the old city would come even more alive during this month.

nyna dear...
Thank u soo much for the wish...😳

Well yes im busy in ramzan..but after aftari I visit forum...whenever I get time...fasting is not at all tiring...just routine get tough with job and household work...fasting just make us feel light and energetic...

Well in your area u have vegetarian Haleem...nice..what exactly u put in it...??
You're from Hyderabad? ??
Love u...
Talia

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

nyna dear...
Thank u soo much for the wish...😳

Well yes im busy in ramzan..but after aftari I visit forum...whenever I get time...fasting is not at all tiring...just routine get tough with job and household work...fasting just make us feel light and energetic...

Well in your area u have vegetarian Haleem...nice..what exactly u put in it...??
You're from Hyderabad? ??
Love u...
Talia

Good to know that fasting is not that tiring- I too would fast on some days, but at times it gets very tough, especially with work pressure and then I end up with a severe migraine, so I have cut down on the fasting days.

Vegetarian haleem - onions, ginger garlic, green chilies, whole garam masala (spices would vary), daliya, soya nuggets, dals (two to three types), dry fruits and loads of ghee. I have never had it, I cannot eat that much ghee and my friends who are non vegetarians do not bother with it, they simply gorge the mutton version. We also have a chicken one available - as I said, Hyderabad Haleem is almost like an international dish.

Yes, I am from Hyderabad.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Sorry cannot help myself but smiling seeing all the lovely res words flying around and wonder why don't you ladies change the word to ...

Chocolates ...After all that was swara favourite get put clause with sanskaar when ever they succeed in a mission...its sweet and won't make you guys feel sad ...πŸ˜›

Sorry nyna been missing the last couple of updates...going back to read and comment pretty sure my res has to be changed on pg 52...πŸ˜†

Till then keep smiling and rest assured loving this story and the suspense of it too. ..

Thanks for all the details and lovely research you put in...its such a pleasure to read...and dear I don't know how you manage to get the time but each update jut leaves me speechless and wanting more...

Take care πŸ˜›

Razia...

Ps in advance liking all updates 1000 golden ⭐️

Dear Razia,

I wish it were so simple, I tried to use another word for Res but then it still stays the same unless you go an unres the postπŸ˜•

But then do not worry, as long as you read it and enjoy it is good.

So how is Ramzan for you? You also fast?

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Good to know that fasting is not that tiring- I too would fast on some days, but at times it gets very tough, especially with work pressure and then I end up with a severe migraine, so I have cut down on the fasting days.

Vegetarian haleem - onions, ginger garlic, green chilies, whole garam masala (spices would vary), daliya, soya nuggets, dals (two to three types), dry fruits and loads of ghee. I have never had it, I cannot eat that much ghee and my friends who are non vegetarians do not bother with it, they simply gorge the mutton version. We also have a chicken one available - as I said, Hyderabad Haleem is almost like an international dish.

Yes, I am from Hyderabad.

love,
Nyna

Wow..haleem seems great...yr...well we also have mutton and chicken haleem..beef too...in India beef is ban ..u r not allowed to eat beef...I know...n i respect that..
I will definitely try this type of veg haleem soon..thanks for recipe...

Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Wow..haleem seems great...yr...well we also have mutton and chicken haleem..beef too...in India beef is ban ..u r not allowed to eat beef...I know...n i respect that..
I will definitely try this type of veg haleem soon..thanks for recipe...

Talia

Do not get me started on the beef ban - no one knows what exactly it means and there is just too much noise on it (the beef ban is actually only on illegal slaughter houses and the cow melas, though it now seems to cover too many of unnecessary things with even peacocks being dragged in)

Anyway moving on to interesting things - the actual recipe and the full list can be found here: http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-soya-haleem-271470

Let me know how it turned out😊