Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Lucky,

Read your comment and only one thing caught my attention - that you loved the blending. And now I am quite convinced that I am good at PS (the delusional me๐Ÿคช). I cannot wait to see the results of your idea.

And regarding the selection of the textures keeping in mind the costumes and background colours is very correct. And as you said, it is all about the blend mode though I am now experimenting with the styles too (I love some readymade styles which I use for the fonts - the results are lovely with very little effort๐Ÿ˜ณ)

The clock texture, I was about to comment, it is the same /similar one you used for your latest creations - right?

I made one from scratch and it is currently lying in by "trial and error" folder (DO NOT LAUGH - I really have a folder named that which has two folders again - PSD and Jpeg files which again have folders for each story / post that I make.) Maybe if time permits and I feel confident I shall post it in the RR thread.

Now off to read your comment once again and then will reply to that.

love,
Nyna

Nothing delusional nynu... You are very good and quick compared to me .. You should see my earlier ones ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold- Yeah the same one .. Like I said I am obsessed with that texture ..๐Ÿ˜†

Trail and error - Really ..May be I should have oen too ..I need to be more organised while saving creations psd's..I end up messing them all and go looking for it .. kya kare piscian chaotic mode is always on๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nothing delusional nynu... You are very good and quick compared to me .. You should see my earlier ones ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold- Yeah the same one .. Like I said I am obsessed with that texture ..๐Ÿ˜†

Trail and error - Really ..May be I should have oen too ..I need to be more organised while saving creations psd's..I end up messing them all and go looking for it .. kya kare piscian chaotic mode is always on๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am doing a crazy, baloo dance for @bold above.

Organised - is the key word - and me being the crazy libran, keep trying to achieve semblance of being organised. I still have to work out a better way of filing my stuff and maintaining folders. I have too many for some and too few for others. Someday I will strike the perfect balance.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice Update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks, Sneha
Nynaeve thumbnail

Nynu...

So I took my time ... went through update peacefully ..and I loved it .I don't think readers mind to have other characters being established other than only swasan , when the tale is being woven with such precision.I didn't mind not having swasan here specifically because whether be it part of Swara Sanskaar or swasan ...it so nicely gelled and other characters and tale is intriguing enough to keep us engrossed so you don't have to worry at all

That is such a relief, this whole chapter and to be truthful, the whole story has so many threads, that weaving them and ensure a decent amount of focus on SwaSan is getting to be difficult. I guess this is where I simply underestimated the attention the other characters demanded. And now, at the rate I an introducing new characters, my story is turning out to be slightly different from what I originally envisaged too. So it is a relief knowing that you found it engrossing enough.

To Start of with .. house of cards siggy ..*sigh* ..I loved it ...the blending was so goodโญ๏ธ Then the quote by Haraki Murakami ... your apt quotes juts add more depth to the update .his 'Kafka on Shore' had been on my list for long,

I am quite proud of the siggy - ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ especially with fact that the masks were added by me in PS - I am pleased as punch and am grinning away like a cheshire cat I love quotes and I so search for them, which I think gives the readers a hint as to what the chapter might deal with. I actually want to read the book this quote was taken from. Once I finish book 1 of this FF, I plan to take a break from updating and catch up reading - online and offline books.

Then Adarsh - Being elder always come with tag of being responsible and dotting to-parents every words I guess.. Young ones always have lineage and that rebellious streak which clearly stood in update and Adarsh's plight could be connected very well , but I am gald one way that lead him to rekindle his relation with pari ..It was a feel good part .๐Ÿ˜ณ.and I am sure Adarsh will take up Harsha's offer .๐Ÿ˜Š

Trust me, I know that quite well, being the eldest is great in some ways though you are always held liable for what your younger siblings do. It was nice, his rekindling or rather the kindling of the relationship with Pari - I might give his story a little closure - poor guy had a raw deal. Regarding the offer, part 2 deals with it, should manage to post it tonight.

When Arunima referred Swara as Maasi .. such a touching moment ๐Ÿ˜ญ..and thoughts of Swara around Sanskaar .all underlying currents could be felt .Laksh and Swara's equation gave such a warm and fuzzy feeling and 'baloo '๐Ÿ˜†, office part , good fun๐Ÿ˜†.I am sure Swara will fare well ..and that mention of sunny boys lashesโ˜บ๏ธ..God! How much I love him ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Swara was convinced she had been forgotten, that despite what everyone says, she was never a part of that group. So Arunima calling her a sister, was indeed a gift. Sanskaar, Laksh, Ragini and Swara - lot more confusion, I think that when they finally realise who loves whom, it would be on a very sure ground. Office part, given that we all work in offices, I thought we could relate to it. It is such light hearted moments that make me glad that I work for a times the politics get so dirty that I am tempted to call quits. Sunny's lashes - for a change it is his lashes that seem to be so alluring rather than the FL's, Sunny yet has to realise what his feeling her for him to start admiring Swara๐Ÿ˜‰

Then Uttara .. Hmm birthday celebration , Rituraj..I am waiting for more threads to tied ..

over all and few to be loosened .Over all absolutely loved the update ..Super engaging

Uttaras' tale - that is another one which I plan to give some closure to in Book 1 itself, I do not like the line I would be taking but then I let it be after quite a few deliberations with myself. Let us see how it proceeds.

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear All,

I have updated part 2 of Chapter 8 and the link is below.

I am pleased with the quick updates though my readers would have to let me know if it was satisfactory.

Happy reading and still sticking to my resolution - no pms.

love,
Nyna
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res for chaper 8/2. I'm following your footsteps Nynu. Already burried under a heap of res. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Res for chaper 8/2. I'm following your footsteps Nynu. Already burried under a heap of res. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dyuti - welcome to the club๐Ÿค— But believe me, nothing works, once in, the only exit is to unres all those res, there was a time when I thought that not using that three lettered word might help, it does not๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are we going to get the sequel of this book? Dear ?
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Are we going to get the sequel of this book? Dear ?

Absolutely, sweetheart, I have to complete this story, I cannot leave my readers hanging. I will take a break, complete about four or five chapters, and then start posting so that there will not be so long a gap between each update.
Nynaeve thumbnail

mine๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

Take your time, bangaram