Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am going to re read from the beginning and be back soonest I can.😳This is so very tantalizing!⭐️</font>

It feels so good to see you back on the forum Viji, missed you & your stories so damn much!
Btw how are you? Hope you are doing well :)

Love <3
~ Nupur
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna...dear
Where r u??? Missing u...loads

Love
Talia
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

It feels so good to see you back on the forum Viji, missed you & your stories so damn much!

Love <3
~ Nupur

Hi Nupur 🤗

Am doing ok, thanks yaar. So touched that you missed me, have been missing the forum and all you lovely people as well, offline life's just been very hectic. 😕

Nynu---I've read and re read and soaked in Chapters 4 & 5. I am at a loss for words to praise the attention to detail and your vivid imagination for this completely out of canon plot.

I will be back for a more detailed revert later in the day, I really need to take some time to even do a smidgeon of justice to the background research you have put in, and the beautiful way you have woven the plot and the character interactions.

I can't resist impishly repeating one of my favorite stretches, though. 😉 "Are you done checking me out? Shall I turn so you can check out my ..." ahem! 😆 😳 And the piece de resistance was this gem : "I have it on very good authority that it is quite nice". ☺️ 😳 Ah well...Sunny boy always knew what his strengths and weaknesses were, no? Very clear sighted and down to earth. 😆

I have so much more to rave about, will be back soon. Once again, Nynu----I have heard so many times, writing being described as a labor of love. Each time I read your fics, I know precisely why it is called that. ❤️

Lots of Love,

----Viji

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna...dear

Where r u??? Missing u...loads

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Me, as of now and the past few days - buried😭🤢

Will try to be online tonight😕😕
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Now when the dots have started connecting I am really in awe with the depth of research you have gone through for this story. Every character is so well defined that I sometimes feel as if I am seeing a movie instead of reading a chapter of a book after a considerable period of time. Good to see that two girls are sure of what tey want from their life. Ragini is in love with Lakshya and Swara with Sanskar still both are jealous of each other. Good to see how subtly you have portrayed the new found feeling of love and jealousy. I was not sure how Swara's character will develop given her life before memory loss has been one of an ascetic, totally aloof from the world of emotions and feelings. she has been trained as a warrior to fight.

The dots are connecting indeed, and soon it would be a little entangled. For a change I wanted the girls to be sure of what they wanted, they both realised whom they loved, but were not sure of their affections being returned, their slight jealously enhanced by the Laksh's cluelessness and Sanskaar's refusal to analyse his feelings for Swara.
Swara will slowly blossom into a loving person, till her past catches with her- then she would have to decide who she wants to be - nothing dramatic but choices have to be made.

Good to see Janhvi and Harsha loved her. in a true sense, she was their daughter, there has been none for her other than them, though for them she was just an Ahuti like her name means but they have come a long way from their initial plan. I am really amazed how Harsha has accepted her as she is the constant reminder of what he has lost. She carries the blood of the person who has destroyed his sister and ruined his life.

Harsha and Jahnavi have sort of adopted Swara and love her as a daughter, despite her very existence being a grim reminder of what they had lost. In the end, as the cliched formula goes, it would be this love which could help her and them heal. And one does not really need a reason to start loving someone, so when Harsha and Jahnavi realised the futility of hating her, they just decided to love her instead.

I somehow feel that Jahnvi is the long lost daughter of Mr Singhaniya. Good that you put Sahil in different generation altogether, I wouldn't have liked him near my Shona.

Regarding Jahnavi, no comments. Sahil is no different from the serial one, though I too did not like him with Shona, so shifted him to the older generation.
I feel both Kaveri and Sharmistha were involved in Janaki's case that was the reason their mother's left both of them. If this would be true It will make me hate female race as (How can they support such a heinous crime).

I will only admit partly, though the reasons are not exactly the same.😉

Sudhir is the son of the person who was involved in Janki's case that is quite clear. The only thing that I don't understand is how everyone who sees Swara always remembers Janki. how many similarities both possess. I would love to see the face off of Annapurna Maheshwari and Swara as I somehow feel that would be the final battle.

Sudhir's story - in next chapters😆 Well, Swara's resemblence to Janaki is not physical as much as it is behavourial and circumstantial - you know how a peculiar trait of walking or movement or a way of saying certain things that remind you of someone you know - in that way. Face off - there will be - might not be exactly as you expect, but face off yes.

I am hating few characters even when the whole story is yet to unfold. Annapurna Maheshwari, Sharmistha and Kaveri are one of those few characters.

No comments, sweetheart, you would have to wait for the rest to see how right you are and how much they deserve.

Love to see how frustrated Sanskar is with Swara's closeness with Lakshya. He is not ready to share her with anyone even for friendship, he wishes for all her attention. That was kind of cute. Uttara is a lovely girl I just hope she will not get hurt in this Revenge game, she doesn't deserve any hurt.

Sanskaar is one frustrated person here, he will accept that he does not love Kavita with an ardour now, or rather it does not pain him so much now but then he is a man of his word , so he does not want to even think as to why watching Swara with Laksh causes him so much burn. Uttara - well remember in the introduction where I mentioned that all of them would lose something, it is her turn, she would end up losing something too.

I am contemplating what will happen when all truth will come out. Will Swara be able to love a person whose is the reason of her destruction. From childhood whatever she has gone through was because of these people after knowing that will she be able to forgive them? If Janki is her mother then will she be able to accept anyone of them? she has suffered a lot due to these people whether she is Janki's daughter or not it doesn't change the fact. Even if she is not Janki's Daughter she has been ruined for her cause.

This is where the importance of Harsha and Jahnavi would come in - nothing more for the time being.😉

What will Sanskar do will he be able to stand against his own family and friends for Swara.

Well, it would be love versus family versus right versus justice - tough call or maybe not😊

Dear Ria,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Hey nyna...

Well im pretty late for part 2 and 3 of chapter 7...i waited for whole chapter update..n never realised that you updated already...i m stupid...i thought i have read that part already...im annoyed..

Not any later than I am with my updates, and the confusion is understandable, well chapter 8 will also be in parts (my fault, I name the chapter and all events which revolve around that name have to be covered in it, so the length varies). So please no annoyance

Anyways coming to update ..it was mindblowing...muahhh

So you liked the update - that is fantastic to note especially considering that it would more of routine events.

Both parts revolving around swasan and raglak. Loved it...swara joins sanky's company...ragini visits to sanky...the growing feelings of jealousy...love...confusion among all...i loved it all...is sanky helping ragini in her depression???or something else???i loved all POV...what they are thinking..what made them do certain things...enjoyed whole chapter...

Sometimes it is nice if you are confused before you start a relationship, though here everyone is confused, some about their feelings the rest about how and whether it would be reciprocated. Sanskaar and Ragini - Chapter 9 /10 would have Ragini let you know😉

I have a question...what exactly MSS stands for..one is swaha/swara..other im not sure...coz her masi name is jahanavi...or its is swara's birth mom name??im confused...

MSS - does one "S" stand for Swara? No comments, I will give a hint which is not of an help since I have not placed all the clues yet - it is a combinations of the initials of the surnames😈

swara slowly recovering part of her memory ...she realised after receiving bouquet on her birthday .that she indeed is left purposely... or she meant to do something...this scared me..i dont want her to betray sanky..after what he had done for her...but now she loves him deeply..im sure is she regains memory..she will choose wisely..but still im nervous...

Swara will remember in bits and pieces - whether she regains her full memory, I am not too sure😕 yet. But what she does recall is confusing her and it will lead to a conflict, between what she was, what she remembers and what she wants to be - but then what is life without a battle, of hearts and hopes?

Vijay kumar seems interesting..waiting for his role to begin...sahil..??we have to bear him again...nooo..i hope not...

Vijay Kumar, small but very pivotal role - Sahil- I put him in another generation, so there is no way he would trouble Swara or any of them, wait he might, not in that way though. Hint - he works in a law firm😉

Slowly MSS is targeting MEPl...adharsh first target...intersting...

MSS is indeed targeting MEPL - Adarsh as it target - sort of, more on that later.

Sorry could not mention most ...but i enjoyed all scenes..swaragini friendship...sudhir keeping eye on uttara..why he is suspicious of her???im intrigued

No apologies for not mentioning, but I am glad you liked all the scenes - Swara and Ragini - more of them too in next chapters and them being friends is better right? Sudhir keeping an eye on Uttara - next two chapters will close that thread😆

Well sometimes i wonder..harsha and others planned soo long just to take revenge and justice...im not sure how many lives will get destroyed...already kavi suffered...i think she did not died due to some property or secret..i think her association with that nGO sanlap..or her mothers past life has got her killed..i strongly feel that now...after story is moving forward...

They did wait quite a long - but then their revenge was only to destroy MEPL and not to harm the children, they could not right, not when they could love Swara. Now no more comments, though I love your reasoning about Kavita's death. Keep them coming, I am sure you will get / have got the correct reason.

Waiting anxiously now for next...

Chapter 8 - is going to be another huge one (most probably in three parts) and since I have the year end closure work, I am not able to focus on it, but will post part one tonight or tomorrow, unless office leaves me too bushed today also.

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Dear Nyna,
Finally I finished reading all three parts of Chapter 7. And they are HUGE! Not that I mind, but that makes my works tough, of choosing the exact parts I want to include in my response. The mystery is intriguing itself, the dynamics between the characters are also not something I want to leave aside.

They are huge, right😊 and chapter 8 looks to go that way too.

I'm so curious about the past of Maheswari family and their deeds. You must give some hints, otherwise I'd lose my hair thinking about it. Are they resposible in Kavita's death too? Swara's forgotten past... I'm afraid she'll lose her only happiness and love (the same she is painfully aware of ) when those memories catch her up.
The Maheshwari family - what did they do? You will learn, bit by bit. Hints, yes, I have too, but then I am scared that you would guess everything so maybe I will hold the cards a little longer. Kavita's death - let me think?😉 And regarding Swara - remembering might make her want to forget but then life is never the way we plan or want. On the other hand, love is capable of great things (she has proof, though she does not know / remember, Harsha and Jahnavi's love for her would help her believe that love makes it possible and worthwhile.
The play of love and jealousy is what I loved about the last part. unfortunately the females are caught up more than the males, I'm so confused about Sanskar's feelings about Swara. Is it mere attraction or what? Everything and everyone is puzzle, oldie Sahil and his partner being the newest one in the block!
For once, the girls seem to know what they want, though they are not sure of what the guys want and the guys also do not seem to know that, for different reasons. Sahil - hint - he could be despicable here too and his partner, he has a role to play too.

Eagerly waiting for the new part,
Was tied down with work, but will try to post part 1 over the weekend, or the half that is still left.

Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice updates.. 👍🏼

Thanks Sneha
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

I am going to re read from the beginning and be back soonest I can. 😳 This is so very tantalizing! ⭐️

And it would be tantalizing for me to read your comments, take your time I can wait ages for your comments😳
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Love <3
~ Nupur

Nupur,

I have to thank Viji for two things, one for being back🤗 and second, for bringing you to this thread🤗