Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Now when the dots have started connecting I am really in awe with the depth of research you have gone through for this story. Every character is so well defined that I sometimes feel as if I am seeing a movie instead of reading a chapter of a book after a considerable period of time. Good to see that two girls are sure of what tey want from their life. Ragini is in love with Lakshya and Swara with Sanskar still both are jealous of each other. Good to see how subtly you have portrayed the new found feeling of love and jealousy. I was not sure how Swara's character will develop given her life before memory loss has been one of an ascetic, totally aloof from the world of emotions and feelings. she has been trained as a warrior to fight.
Good to see Janhvi and Harsha loved her. in a true sense, she was their daughter, there has been none for her other than them, though for them she was just an Ahuti like her name means but they have come a long way from their initial plan. I am really amazed how Harsha has accepted her as she is the constant reminder of what he has lost. She carries the blood of the person who has destroyed his sister and ruined his life.
I somehow feel that Jahnvi is the long lost daughter of Mr Singhaniya. Good that you put Sahil in different generation altogether, I wouldn't have liked him near my Shona.
I feel both Kaveri and Sharmistha were involved in Janaki's case that was the reason their mother's left both of them. If this would be true It will make me hate female race as (How can they support such a heinous crime).
Sudhir is the son of the person who was involved in Janki's case that is quite clear. The only thing that I don't understand is how everyone who sees Swara always remembers Janki. how many similarities both possess. I would love to see the face off of Annapurna Maheshwari and Swara as I somehow feel that would be the final battle.

I am hating few characters even when the whole story is yet to unfold. Annapurna Maheshwari, Sharmistha and Kaveri are one of those few characters.

Love to see how frustrated Sanskar is with Swara's closeness with Lakshya. He is not ready to share her with anyone even for friendship, he wishes for all her attention. That was kind of cute. Uttara is a lovely girl I just hope she will not get hurt in this Revenge game, she doesn't deserve any hurt.

I am contemplating what will happen when all truth will come out. Will Swara be able to love a person whose is the reason of her destruction. From childhood whatever she has gone through was because of these people after knowing that will she be able to forgive them? If Janki is her mother then will she be able to accept anyone of them? she has suffered a lot due to these people whether she is Janki's daughter or not it doesn't change the fact. Even if she is not Janki's Daughter she has been ruined for her cause.

What will Sanskar do will he be able to stand against his own family and friends for Swara.
Edited by ria2794 - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May 5, 2017

And I have finally gotten around to updating the FnR for Chapter 7, turns out for a chapter with three parts, I had only four FnRs. I still have to get the typos though.

I have been reading the comments (the earlier ones too and I shall reply to the ones for Chapter 7) and when I read the guesses, my initial reaction was, "God, I suck at suspense".

All it needs is one reader to go through all the replies, collate the guesses, apply Occam's Razor Rule, and voila, you have it. So I did sulk a bit.

But then, almost immediately, I realised how petty it was to think like that, for if I think I am bad then I would be lessening my readers too.

I am a good writer, it is just that I have brilliant readers, readers who read every line, between the lines and behind the words to pick clean the clues hidden in those long winding chapters. It has been fun and hopefully will continue.

I do love all of my readers๐Ÿค—

I will get back to all your replies and hope to have Chapter 8 up soon, not on Monday but not too late either.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu๐Ÿค—

And you said less of Swasan .๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I found this more enjoyable .Sanskaar's conflicting emotions and yes that stab of jealousy and special mention I loved those ear rings ..I never knew earrings can be described so beautifully ..such a splendid writing ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธand I like the distraction they caused๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well it was less of SwaSan, I thought so but then this is better, I set less expectations from my readers. Sanskaar's conflicting emotions, I loved writing about it, it has been a little boring, right, he always sure of being in love with Swara, so wanted to twist it. Here since he is focused on getting answers, he will not try to analyse what exactly he feels for her - that should cause quite a few interesting situations, I hope.

Earrings - they are my favourite piece of jewellery, I simply love them, especially those long thin tapering ones, that swing. Guess my obsession came through my writings. And they can be a great distraction too, which is why offices frown on showy earrings.๐Ÿ˜†

Laksh .. I really like him here .. a clear charmer , Ragini and Sanskaar's meetings.Well my guess Is Ragini sharing her fears or pain over loss of Kavita or something about Sekhar ..I can be absolutely wrong here given my capabilities at guessing game ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ritu Raj has got something to do with Sudhir finding Uttara interesting?

Laksh is going to be quite adorable, to the extent possible๐Ÿ˜‰ and regarding your guess, no comments - my new resolution (At this rate my resolutions are going to be longer than the updates๐Ÿคฃ)

It was such a easy flowing chapter I didn't even realize when it ended and the bits in between about MSS constructions and bids ..They are hinting at something which I am not bale to figure out .. Well I will leave it for you to unfold and if something lights up in my mind will let you know

Not much of a suspense - they just give a glimpse of the progress that company is making in such a short time. The grand reveal as to what MSS is - part 3๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for next part already ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Updated, do let me know๐Ÿ˜Š

Love
Lucky

PS; Cant ask for a better start in morning ...esp when out from hospital and in a fidgeting mood ..no strength to write .. so confining myself to reading ..Glad I started off with FM ๐Ÿ˜›

Dear Lucky,

Glad that my update made you feel better rather than the other way round.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

aur main keya karo mujhe tho dono parna baki hai.hope catch soon infact will try tonight to catch atlest one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Take your time, buddy, I have already updated the last part also.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Nyna dear,

Sorry for being MIA but wanted to drop in and say that the story is going in a wonderful pace... The slow burn is pure bliss... We can actually feel the seasons changing slowly but steadily...

Dear Niki, no apologies for being MIA, we all do that, whenever reality calls or boredom strikes.๐Ÿ˜Š And I am glad you are liking the slow pace, I am always nervous about it, for my story would be till 2017 and I cannot suddenly speed up the events. And yes the seasons change, slowly , in a cycle.

N Sanky feeling J? My fav trope always! hehe Yes, I surprised myself too, when I wrote it out, but then Sanskaar will not try to analyse any of his feelings, he is simply going to push it to the back of his mind for now all he wants are answers.

N yeah Will surely try to drop in n comment bt at tyms, wen i can't, plz be assured I do read it n hit 'like' like so many other fans of this fab FF! So Keep the awsm chappies cmng dear!

Now I know, and it is absolutely fine if you are unable to drop in a comment, though I would always love to read your take, but no worries. And yes, I will keep updating, even if I get distracted with other tales.

=Luv Niki

Dear Niki,

Replied in pink,

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nyna...
Well im pretty late for part 2 and 3 of chapter 7...i waited for whole chapter update..n never realised that you updated already...i m stupid...i thought i have read that part already...im annoyed..

Anyways coming to update ..it was mindblowing...muahhh

Both parts revolving around swasan and raglak. Loved it...swara joins sanky's company...ragini visits to sanky...the growing feelings of jealousy...love...confusion among all...i loved it all...is sanky helping ragini in her depression???or something else???i loved all POV...what they are thinking..what made them do certain things...enjoyed whole chapter...

I have a question...what exactly MSS stands for..one is swaha/swara..other im not sure...coz her masi name is jahanavi...or its is swara's birth mom name??im confused...
swara slowly recovering part of her memory ...she realised after receiving bouquet on her birthday .that she indeed is left purposely... or she meant to do something...this scared me..i dont want her to betray sanky..after what he had done for her...but now she loves him deeply..im sure is she regains memory..she will choose wisely..but still im nervous...

Vijay kumar seems interesting..waiting for his role to begin...sahil..??we have to bear him again...nooo..i hope not...

Slowly MSS is targeting MEPl...adharsh first target...intersting...
Sorry could not mention most ...but i enjoyed all scenes..swaragini friendship...sudhir keeping eye on uttara..why he is suspicious of her???im intrigued

Well sometimes i wonder..harsha and others planned soo long just to take revenge and justice...im not sure how many lives will get destroyed...already kavi suffered...i think she did not died due to some property or secret..i think her association with that nGO sanlap..or her mothers past life has got her killed..i strongly feel that now...after story is moving forward...

Waiting anxiously now for next...

Love u
Talia

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Well you don't have to wait for my blabbering.. Here you go..

Well I always knew once I started I will end up catching up with yours in no time. And I was not surprised that I caught up till 7 part one in one single day..

I am glad that my tale lived up to the confidence you had in it, that you would be able to read it in one go๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love love love the steady pace of the story. Especially swara and sanskaar.. They both need to take it slow and I totally love the pace.. Swara will fall first.. That would be delightful and she will fall first in my new FF as well..

Be careful, I am going to go quite slow, we are only in 2013, events have to hit rock bottom and then only improve - after the story ends sometime in 2017๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Swara falling first, I wanted it, tired of having Sanskaar falling for her while Madam in on a Mission -save-the-world-the-city-the family.๐Ÿ˜‰

I like all the other characters as well. You have penned it so beautiful dear. I can't imagine the amount of thought the went into this FF.. I loved everything about it..

A little too much of thought, sometimes they haunt me as well But when you say that it is beautiful, it is worth all those sleepless nights

Uttara is an doll.. I love her.. Ragini and laksh. I like them.. Jahnavi I love her too.. Every new character in the FF had managed to make their presence felt. Even chotu.. That how much all characters impact me..

Uttara is the cute one here, and Ragini and Laksh, tired quite hard to make them likeable despite Ragini suspecting Laksh falling in love with Swara. Chotu - he had such a small role, not much anymore planned but great to hear that you like him too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Said that I am curious about the injustice done to swara mom.. I am curious about what happened in the past.. I am curious about Kavita kidnapper.. I am curious about everything ๐Ÿ˜†.. But I will wait patiently till I get my answer..Yet to read part 2.. Will read it soon.

Patience is a must, this only chapter 7, the full story is in 20 chapters. So hope to see you along. The injustice done to Swara's mom and about the kidnapper, I will drop hints and red herrings. Happy hunting, feel free to guess, though I am not going to confirm any of them.

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Finally I finished reading all three parts of Chapter 7. And they are HUGE! Not that I mind, but that makes my works tough, of choosing the exact parts I want to include in my response. The mystery is intriguing itself, the dynamics between the characters are also not something I want to leave aside.

I'm so curious about the past of Maheswari family and their deeds. You must give some hints, otherwise I'd lose my hair thinking about it. Are they resposible in Kavita's death too? Swara's forgotten past... I'm afraid she'll lose her only happiness and love (the same she is painfully aware of ) when those memories catch her up.

The play of love and jealousy is what I loved about the last part. unfortunately the females are caught up more than the males, I'm so confused about Sanskar's feelings about Swara. Is it mere attraction or what? Everything and everyone is puzzle, oldie Sahil and his partner being the newest one in the block!

Eagerly waiting for the new part,

Love,
Dyuti

Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Hi Nyna dear

I am doing an happy dance right now.. Wanna know why.. I am all caught up.. And I loved it.. Really did love it dear..

I am doing a happy dance too, because you loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ

You can introduce as many characters as you want.. I have no problem. I love reading each new character..

Okay, you asked and how could I say, no๐Ÿ˜ˆ Two new characters in Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Jealousy and swasan.. Perfect combo in this 7th part.. I totally love all the jealous moments.. And as always I am curious to know more.. And also will try my best to wait for the update.. You might get some jealousy in my update too ๐Ÿ˜‰ which I am currently working on..

Seems the jealousy is quite a hit, maybe I can build on it๐Ÿ˜† do not worry, it will be there, a tiny undercurrent till all the parties finally realise what their feelings truly are.
I did love that jealousy in your FF - I have to give a detailed comment will hopefully do before you update the final chapter

I am growing to love laksh.. He seems so mature though he is flirt at heart.. Plus I adore his love for sanskaar..

Laksh is a nice guy here, the key point being his love for his brother, which would...let us keep the suspense, nothing worrisome just my way of being a devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And yeah I love swara parents too.. Well I kind of like all the characters except Shekhar and whoever the person who was behind Kavita murder and all the persons behind whatever happened in the past. Except that I like all of them..

Poor Sekhar - such a despicable man, right to hate his child because she is a girl?

And I love love you my dear friend.. You are such an awesome writer and my dear friend.. I am lucky to have met you..

I love you too and I am lucky too,

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to re read from the beginning and be back soonest I can. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is so very tantalizing! โญ๏ธ