Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res.. And yeah I caught up till part 1 of 7 even that day.. Will comment about it soon.. And I am so glad you updated.. Off to read then..
Love

Nita
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nynu๐Ÿค—

And you said less of Swasan .๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I found this more enjoyable .Sanskaar's conflicting emotions and yes that stab of jealousy and special mention I loved those ear rings ..I never knew earrings can be described so beautifully ..such a splendid writing ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธand I like the distraction they caused๐Ÿ˜ณ

Laksh .. I really like him here .. a clear charmer , Ragini and Sanskaar's meetings.Well my guess Is Ragini sharing her fears or pain over loss of Kavita or something about Sekhar ..I can be absolutely wrong here given my capabilities at guessing game ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ritu Raj has got something to do with Sudhir finding Uttara interesting?

It was such a easy flowing chapter I didn't even realize when it ended and the bits in between about MSS constructions and bids ..They are hinting at something which I am not bale to figure out .. Well I will leave it for you to unfold and if something lights up in my mind will let you know

Waiting for next part already ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Lucky

PS; Cant ask for a better start in morning ...esp when out from hospital and in a fidgeting mood ..no strength to write .. so confining myself to reading ..Glad I started off with FM ๐Ÿ˜›
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Lucky,

I first hopped on to the Untamed thread and was worried, I hope it is nothing serious. Just take rest.

And I am glad you found it nice, Sanskaar jealous - yes for a change here I think it is appropriate though he is going to take quite some time (a couple of years??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆto truly understand the extent of his feelings - I love the idea of slowly falling in love๐Ÿ˜†) -

I will get back to your comment soon - I want to focus on part 3 and finish it off so that I get a breather for chapter 8.

Repeating it - please take care and get well soon.

lots of hugs and love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Res.. And yeah I caught up till part 1 of 7 even that day.. Will comment about it soon.. And I am so glad you updated.. Off to read then..

Love

Nita

Take your time, if all goes well, I might even post the last part of Chapter 7 in a couple of days.๐Ÿ˜‰
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Take your time, if all goes well, I might even post the last part of Chapter 7 in a couple of days.๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

aur main keya karo mujhe tho dono parna baki hai.hope catch soon infact will try tonight to catch atlest one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nyna dear,

Sorry for being MIA but wanted to drop in and say that the story is going in a wonderful pace... The slow burn is pure bliss... We can actually feel the seasons changing slowly but steadily...

N Sanky feeling J? My fav trope always! hehe

N yeah Will surely try to drop in n comment bt at tyms, wen i can't, plz be assured I do read it n hit 'like' like so many other fans of this fab FF! So Keep the awsm chappies cmng dear!

=Luv Niki
BlurredLines thumbnail

Will wait for the comments๐Ÿค—

Well you don't have to wait for my blabbering.. Here you go..

Well I always knew once I started I will end up catching up with yours in no time. And I was not surprised that I caught up till 7 part one in one single day..

I love love love the steady pace of the story. Especially swara and sanskaar.. They both need to take it slow and I totally love the pace.. Swara will fall first.. That would be delightful and she will fall first in my new FF as well..

I like all the other characters as well. You have penned it so beautiful dear. I can't imagine the amount of thought the went into this FF.. I loved everything about it..

Uttara is an doll.. I love her.. Ragini and laksh. I like them.. Jahnavi I love her too.. Every new character in the FF had managed to make their presence felt. Even chotu.. That how much all characters impact me..

Said that I am curious about the injustice done to swara mom.. I am curious about what happened in the past.. I am curious about Kavita kidnapper.. I am curious about everything ๐Ÿ˜†.. But I will wait patiently till I get my answer..Yet to read part 2.. Will read it soon.

Love

Nita

Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear friends and lovely readers,

I have updated part 3 of Chapter 7 and the link is below.

I am aware that I have yet to get back to all your lovely replies, will do so. I am running a little short of time as I have to prepare for my CM birthday tomorrow but did not want to delay posting the chapter till I finished with the replies.

I will be a little late with Chapter 8, for I have to get back to all your replies, update the FnR and clear my pending res. Hope you do enjoy part 3 of Chapter 7

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail
@Nita

And knowing the number of characters I have introduced so far, I hope it is not a turnoff

But then I have phased the introductions and I think I am done. Wait, one more, or two or three..maximum of four, I promise.

Love,
Nyna
BlurredLines thumbnail

@Nita

And knowing the number of characters I have introduced so far, I hope it is not a turnoff

But then I have phased the introductions and I think I am done. Wait, one more, or two or three..maximum of four, I promise.

Love,
Nyna

Hi Nyna dear

I am doing an happy dance right now.. Wanna know why.. I am all caught up.. And I loved it.. Really did love it dear..

You can introduce as many characters as you want.. I have no problem. I love reading each new character..

Jealousy and swasan.. Perfect combo in this 7th part.. I totally love all the jealous moments.. And as always I am curious to know more.. And also will try my best to wait for the update.. You might get some jealousy in my update too ๐Ÿ˜‰ which I am currently working on..

I am growing to love laksh.. He seems so mature though he is flirt at heart.. Plus I adore his love for sanskaar..

And yeah I love swara parents too.. Well I kind of like all the characters except Shekhar and whoever the person who was behind Kavita murder and all the persons behind whatever happened in the past. Except that I like all of them..

And I love love you my dear friend.. You are such an awesome writer and my dear friend.. I am lucky to have met you..

Love

Nita