Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha nyna...
Sorry being a little devil today and saying res already...

Just saw the tittle change and jumped with excitement...

Take care...

Razia

P's liking all future updates I advance ๐Ÿ˜‰ and one thing is for sure you are rocking the story so far and for that a million ๐Ÿ‘ will not be enough...

Okay bye...mum screaming ๐Ÿ˜†
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res for chapter 7 p1.

Sorry dear. Again a res! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,
Dyuti
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 7 Part 1
I guess this is what happens when your mood is uplifted. Will be back with my comments.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Whoa ...Well I wanted a spot on of 50 ..But if we are gonna get an update soon. .I am ok with Pg 51 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love
Lucky

Nynu๐Ÿค—

A quick read till teddy bear scene .. eyes giving up .. WIll be here tomorrow but just to let you know .. the knots are being tied ,some still left hanging in a skillful way .. and I liked sudhirs and ranjit's part equally offering readers details of kavita's case .It gave an better insight of possibilities of what might have happened.

Swara and Sanskaar's scene .. I am so so loving this slow gentle journey of theirs and that teddy bear scene .. till I read .. it was touching jhanvi and swahaโค๏ธ

Will be back for more tomorrow

Love
Lucky
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,

Wow what a bang return with a update. Am happiee that u had updated and thus makes me think u r back(hope so).
This update shows how you are determined to write the"Forgotten memories " regardless off all odds. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜›.

Again leaving us in cliffhanger and curiosity. Swaras memory as gone for ayear still she doesn't remember anything making feel for her. Sanskar determined to find kavitha's murderer. But with no clue he his frustrated. Both swara and sanskar both started to like each other obliviously.

Sudhir and Ranjith talk explaining the possibilities was neatly penned and explained clearly. Sudhir is having a connection with Gadodia,Maheshwari and Roy. I think there is connection with these family with his fathers death.

Swaras curiosity in all things and learning and trying to find herself is good. Sanskar understanding swara and patiently explaining and getting angry then apologising making their conversation interstiting. Waiting when swaras memory returning. Sanskars reaction findin the truth about swaha. The truth hidden beyond everyone and how its going to be revealed. Am curious. Hope"curiosity doesn't kill the cat". Waiting for next update.

With love,
Divya :-)
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Haha nyna...

Sorry being a little devil today and saying res already...

Just saw the tittle change and jumped with excitement...

Take care...

Razia

P's liking all future updates I advance ๐Ÿ˜‰ and one thing is for sure you are rocking the story so far and for that a million ๐Ÿ‘ will not be enough...

Okay bye...mum screaming ๐Ÿ˜†

Dear Razia,

Even a res is exciting for me. And I love your seal of approval too.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu๐Ÿค—

A quick read till teddy bear scene .. eyes giving up .. WIll be here tomorrow but just to let you know .. the knots are being tied ,some still left hanging in a skillful way .. and I liked sudhirs and ranjit's part equally offering readers details of kavita's case .It gave an better insight of possibilities of what might have happened.

Swara and Sanskaar's scene .. I am so so loving this slow gentle journey of theirs and that teddy bear scene .. till I read .. it was touching jhanvi and swahaโค๏ธ

Will be back for more tomorrow

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

That Sudhir and Ranjit discussion, I did feel it might be needed, all the "clues" and possibilities and hints in one place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Swara and Sanskaar - it will be a slow long journey - I still have three years to go๐Ÿ˜ณand I am glad you liked the Jahnavi / Swara scene, for if Jahnavi loved Swara like a daughter, it should not appear as though she abandoned Swara. More of that in the second part too.๐Ÿ˜‰

Will wait for your take on the rest.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumadiv

Dear Nyna,

Wow what a bang return with a update. Am happiee that u had updated and thus makes me think u r back(hope so).
This update shows how you are determined to write the"Forgotten memories " regardless off all odds. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜›.

You got it absolutely right, I am back and am determined to complete this FM

Again leaving us in cliffhanger and curiosity. Swaras memory as gone for ayear still she doesn't remember anything making feel for her. Sanskar determined to find kavitha's murderer. But with no clue he his frustrated. Both swara and sanskar both started to like each other obliviously.

It is a year and Swara does not seem to be recovering much of her memories but she has made peace with that fact. Sanskaar is frustrated for there are no clues to Kavita's murder and is also not sure about his feelings for Swara. Rather, he does not want to think about them for he wants to focus only on finding Kavita's killer. Swara, of course does not have such a reason so she will start falling in love (spoiler alert๐Ÿ˜Š)

Sudhir and Ranjith talk explaining the possibilities was neatly penned and explained clearly. Sudhir is having a connection with Gadodia,Maheshwari and Roy. I think there is connection with these family with his fathers death.

Does Sudhir's father have a connection, yes / no /maybe๐Ÿ˜†And I am relieved that you did not find their conversation boring, I felt it was needed for the twist (a small one) and the possibility of progress being made.

Swaras curiosity in all things and learning and trying to find herself is good. Sanskar understanding swara and patiently explaining and getting angry then apologising making their conversation interstiting. Waiting when swaras memory returning. Sanskars reaction findin the truth about swaha. The truth hidden beyond everyone and how its going to be revealed. Am curious. Hope"curiosity doesn't kill the cat". Waiting for next update

Regarding Swara's memory, I am still undecided whether it would return or not, let us see how the story writes itself. Sanskaar reaction, phased over Chapter 10 and 11๐Ÿ˜Šand no, I love the curiosity, keep it alive๐Ÿค—

With love,
Divya :-)

Dear Divya,

Replied in this colour, above.

love,
Nyna
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Tia,

I might not write it out but then in case you have not already done so, do read Suku (@Sakura24) SS - Sailing the Styx. I cannot give away much of the suspense but...

love,
Nyna

Thanks. Bookmarked! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Nyna ๐Ÿค—

A lovely update indeed.

Sanskar is already conflicted about his feelings for Swara, and with her memory loss he can't even be rude to her. And Swara is such a sweetheart, but she really cannot contain her curiosity๐Ÿ˜†. I wonder how Sanskar would react if Uttara tells him that she knows his little secret.

I am really nervous what revelations the investigations of Kavita's murder might bring forth, it might break Swara-Sanskar's hearts.

Patiently waiting for the next one.๐Ÿ˜Š

- Tia