Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

And I will be there soon😉

PS: I was going through your posts yesterday. Its pretty easy to find your quotes through them😆 and then I came across you being in 'Cortana's Treehouse'

Well honestly, I was a bit surprised... pleasantly of course because I remember to have stumbled upon that thread quite a few months ago and found it absolutely lovely😳 and it made my yesterday's evening, night and today's morning, going through the beautiful posts and heartwarming pics and quotes from that one🤗 I am very much fond of quotes, poems and much more. So that thread was something which made me truly happy...

I was thinking if I could bookmark it, but then I though I should not. Months back, when I had stumbled upon it, I was even thinking of joining, but then I didn't. I am afraid. I love to read such posts, but I don't think I can make an appearance.

With Love + Hugs
-Harshada

We started a new thread today - Treehouse 3.

Yes that thread is a lovely collection of quotes, poems and much more, also an inspiration for my RR.

And there is nothing much like joining in, keep reading (Arya would agree, too) and if you really really really like something, just press the like button. That way, if I come across something similar, it would remind me of you, and I would add it to my collection.

hugs and kisses,🤗
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

missing viji dear & kamila sisy in this group hugs also tootiefootie 😭

So do I, miss all of them😭😭😭
Nynaeve thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nynaeve thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nynaeve thumbnail

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa ...Well I wanted a spot on of 50 ..But if we are gonna get an update soon. .I am ok with Pg 51 😉
Love
Lucky
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nyna,

Read your A/N and few comments below. So I am not going to repeat the same.

I can understand your stress because I am going through it too. Also, please know that you have a very strong reader base who would come here to read FM no matter what because the story is so gripping and you are so good as its writer.

Also, I am glad that you have decided to finish writing it. Unpenned (I don't know if there is such word!) words can become a regret. Again something I have experienced before and there's no way I can continue the FF because that forum is no longer active now. So please complete it for your sake.

It's not like the forum is closing down. Even today, Geet and IPKKND1 forums are active because of the fandom. SwaSan too has that fandom - Us. Likes and comments definitely fuel your spirit to write. However, here you have friends who write out quality comments. I can speak for myself too. Just because your updates are so thorough, I am not satisfied commenting with a single phrase.

So, please complete it. Take your time. Write when you can. Posting in parts also works. Whatever keeps you moving forward on this story, please do it. I will patiently wait to read the Chapter 20 of FM. That's a promise!

Cheers
Sharon
Edited by Sparkler8 - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Hi Nyna,

Read your A/N and few comments below. So I am not going to repeat the same.

I can understand your stress because I am going through it too. Also, please know that you have a very strong reader base who would come here to read FM no matter what because the story is so gripping and you are so good as its writer.

Also, I am glad that you have decided to finish writing it. Unpenned (I don't know if there is such word!) words can become a regret. Again something I have experienced before and there's no way I can continue the FF because that forum is no longer active now. So please complete it for your sake.

It's not like the forum is closing down. Even today, Geet and IPKKND1 forums are active because of the fandom. SwaSan too has that fandom - Us. Likes and comments definitely fuel your spirit to write. However, here you have friends who write out quality comments. I can speak for myself too. Just because your updates are so thorough, I am not satisfied commenting with a single phrase.

So, please complete it. Take your time. Write when you can. Posting in parts also works. Whatever keeps you moving forward on this story, please do it. I will patiently wait to read the Chapter 20 of FM. That's a promise!

Cheers
Sharon

Dear Sharon,

The note was, well, more to explain as to how and why I was stressed out to write. And since you say you are in a similar situation, I am sure you understand. I also wanted to publicly state my decision to complete this story (much more difficult to retract one's stand and makes it harder to give up). I will complete it.

The Forum is not closing down, but it is nothing like before, I guess I was really missing those days more than the forum was alive and so many were active.😭But then seeing the number of responses to my note, I am in quite an uplifted mood (you will soon seen the results of such a mood,😉)

And regarding your unfinished one, why not restart the same in the FF Forum. I know of one writer who did the same, she simply linked it to the closed thread though. But since you say that the Forum has closed down, post the entire updated parts in a continuous thread and pick up from that. I would be glad to have one more story to read.😳

I am glad to know that you find my updates thorough, but now that would add to the stress - just kidding.

Thanks for the lovely note.🤗

Best,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Whoa ...Well I wanted a spot on of 50 ..But if we are gonna get an update soon. .I am ok with Pg 51 😉

Love
Lucky

Lucky, for the first time, I have run short of posts. When I first reserved the posts, it was with a view as to the number of chapters / prologue and epilogue.

But then the "showie" me went over board, with all those introductions, backgrounds and foot notes, not to mention the chapter lengths. (I did not remember that IF does not allow posts more that 8000 - 9000 words, the size is more than the limit😊) So the first three pages would not be enough and I like some numbers (25 /50 etc, gives a nice feeling🤣) so reserved them. But if I continue at this rate, even these eight will not be enough.

Will update, at least the part (which is what would fit in one post) by tonight.

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
To all my lovely readers, who have put up with my recent tantrums, I love you.

In accordance with my new found resolutions, I have updated the first part of Chapter 7 (post 4 of page 3) and the link is below:

I am not too happy with the quality of the formatting and the number of typos, but I will soon edit it. Further, the first part is more of a summation of the progress of the investigation or rather lack of it, from Sudhir's point of view, feel free to skip it😆

Also, in accordance with the resolutions, no pms.😊

Happy reading.

love,
Nyna