Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

i love you back and more🤗🤗

My Angels will be most adorable imps then.
the voice... believe me nynu.. i know. and but for friends and Angels like you my Angel wouldn't have been what he is. thanks to that voice.

and sometimes you just have to do it for yourself. be it creating an OS or a magnum opus. just to prove that voice wrong. you can do it.

miss you and the bustling home.

big hugs girl.
chin up.
cheer up.
and soldier on.

lots of love.

I really do not have any other choice right? I will soldier on - at least just to prove to myself that I can do (similar to the Nike quote though I like your retort in your siggy😉)

I miss you too and love you loads.

Your impish angel (or angelic imp - take your pick)
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

I visit this place everyday but get happy when see my pals my friends active their likes or comments that time I feel like back home again that happening last two days seeing all my buddies.
love u all
*group hugs*

Yup, so true

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

And dear Harshada, looking forward to the day I find you on my RR thread. 😳😳

love you,
Nyna

Okay curiosity kills the cat.. But I need to know what is RR thread??
BlurredLines thumbnail

Group hugs indeed.. And Nyna I always love your emotions they are so adorable
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Okay curiosity kills the cat.. But I need to know what is RR thread??

Random Ramblings... Dear Nita 😳
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Random Ramblings... Dear Nita 😳

Thanks dearest..
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Dear Harshada,

I am in tears, really and truly in tears but I consider myself blessed too. For if someone, who herself is suffering can take out the time to write such a beautiful note, one that is inspiring and appreciating at the same time, I feel blessed. There is a part of me which is embaressed when you say that I am a pure soul and quickly wants to refute it. I will not do that, to do so would be to undermine your emotions and reduce the value of your heartfelt note. I will simply accept that compliment and pray that I continue to be so, despite the downs life takes us through and the flaws that I possess.

I have read your note a few times and am sure that I will be sleeping today with a very lovely smile.😳

I do love writing and I will keep on doing so, hopefully. And with your well wishes, I am sure it would be easier to do too. Also knowing that there are readers who read and re-read my earlier stories it simply leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy.

I feel to know, I left you in tears. Though I know, you would say they were pleasant ones but hey... tears are never pleasant🤢 Nyna, please do not mind. I am kind of sensitive towards few things, that mainly include the words 'Deaths' and 'Tears'. Ah, I don't mind but I'd never like anyone to cry... ever.
This was the least I could do for you dear🤗

@ Bold above, Yes, that's good because that's something I truly believe and I feel. If you don't accept that, then I will get upset =😉 and trust me, I never drop things for anyone just to make them feel better, I am quite honest with myself and so with others.

@ Red bold above, ❤️🤗

Thank you for your understanding of my note, it was more of a commitment to myself, forcing myself not to give up despite whatever happened. I put it as a note, for I wanted to it to be a public declaration, gives me a greater reason to stick to all of those resolutions that I made. And yes, I totally get it when you talk about comparison, it reminds me of a quote "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms." So we should just simply bloom, letting our fragrance waft in the winds or the colour of our petals add a dash of life against the endless skies.

And I so do miss the days in the Forum, when the serial was being telecast, it was so full of friends and fun and frolic, if one managed to overlook the ugly fandom wars. Now it is a pale shadow of what it was and so many have left.

You will always be in my prayers and my wishes are with you. Despite the hardships that life seems to be bestowing on you, I have found you to be courageous and determined enough to battle them out. Maybe you always be strong to overcome all your troubles but I hope that there would no more trials and tribulations. Life sucks and reality is horrible and I agree that at least stories should be happy ones. But then, everything changes, and I am sure that someday, soon, your life will become pleasant and your days will fill your heart with loving memories.

Take care and get well soon.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - your note is beautiful and your thoughts very coherent. Do not worry and stress yourself out, you should simply chill which is the best thing to do if you feel garam garam.😆

All the best for your papers.

Now, that really means a lot to know, I'll be in your prayers. I am someone who believes in 'Good wishes' and 'Prayers'. At times, I regret if only I had joined IF a bit earlier, may be... may be I could have asked you guys to do that for someone... and...

Ah, that's certainly isn't possible dear. And well, I do not wish for that as well.

Thank you! Even though I am still feeling a bit feverish, I feel better now. And I hope my note made you feel better too, yesterday❤️ and you slept quite peacefully [I am not saying you don't though😳]

With Love + Hugs
-Harshada

PS: 😆 I slept till 9 today which I usually never do. I am a early riser... [5 or 6 max] But yeah, it feels good to sleep when you aren't well😉 But I had to get up. Gotta read something for paper

Thank you😳😳

Look above, in blue😉😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail

And dear Harshada, looking forward to the day I find you on my RR thread. 😳😳

love you,
Nyna

And I will be there soon😉

PS: I was going through your posts yesterday. Its pretty easy to find your quotes through them😆 and then I came across you being in 'Cortana's Treehouse'

Well honestly, I was a bit surprised... pleasantly of course because I remember to have stumbled upon that thread quite a few months ago and found it absolutely lovely😳 and it made my yesterday's evening, night and today's morning, going through the beautiful posts and heartwarming pics and quotes from that one🤗 I am very much fond of quotes, poems and much more. So that thread was something which made me truly happy...

I was thinking if I could bookmark it, but then I though I should not. Months back, when I had stumbled upon it, I was even thinking of joining, but then I didn't. I am afraid. I love to read such posts, but I don't think I can make an appearance.

With Love + Hugs
-Harshada
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Group hugs indeed.. And Nyna I always love your emotions they are so adorable

missing viji dear & kamila sisy in this group hugs also tootiefootie 😭
Edited by showrav24 - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

I feel to know, I left you in tears. Though I know, you would say they were pleasant ones but hey... tears are never pleasant🤢 Nyna, please do not mind. I am kind of sensitive towards few things, that mainly include the words 'Deaths' and 'Tears'. Ah, I don't mind but I'd never like anyone to cry... ever.
This was the least I could do for you dear🤗

@ Bold above, Yes, that's good because that's something I truly believe and I feel. If you don't accept that, then I will get upset =😉 and trust me, I never drop things for anyone just to make them feel better, I am quite honest with myself and so with others.

@ Red bold above, ❤️🤗

Now, that really means a lot to know, I'll be in your prayers. I am someone who believes in 'Good wishes' and 'Prayers'. At times, I regret if only I had joined IF a bit earlier, may be... may be I could have asked you guys to do that for someone... and...

Ah, that's certainly isn't possible dear. And well, I do not wish for that as well.

Thank you! Even though I am still feeling a bit feverish, I feel better now. And I hope my note made you feel better too, yesterday❤️ and you slept quite peacefully [I am not saying you don't though😳]

With Love + Hugs
-Harshada

PS: 😆 I slept till 9 today which I usually never do. I am a early riser... [5 or 6 max] But yeah, it feels good to sleep when you aren't well😉 But I had to get up. Gotta read something for paper

Thank you😳😳

Dear Harshada,

When you say that you do not like tears, you remind me of my brother, he hates it when I cry, he really hates it. So I understand when you say that you do not like tears.

But then I am emotional and contrary, I cry over things that move me (books, stories, movies, notes such as this) but I rarely cry when I am in pain, unless it is agony.

And my friends are always in my prayers and gratitude, I read a line somewhere "Imagine waking up with only the things you have thanked God yesterday" and it jolted me. Since then, I pray for all my friends (so that God will bless and keep them) and sometimes a little more, when I feel you need that little extra. The Universe listens, always does.

So next time you need a prayer, just let us know, we will keep in your our prayers. But also remember, we do not always get what we pray for but what we get is the answer to our prayers. Very difficult to accept almost impossible to understand, but that is the way things are.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - sleeping well is a sign of a peaceful mind😆Hope your papers went well.