Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Hi Nyna dear..

I love you.. Do you know that I honestly get you.. I am going through the very same thing too.. Well actually I am this close to calling it all off.. And as you said I tried everything else too.. The fact I started a new FF is mainly because I for one wanted to get back to writing.. And when I felt the pressure to write for BTM and my another SS.. I decided an new story would be easier.. And I never intended to post it on IF though.. It was just my side project to get me back to writing.. Now I have three works.. And though I don't have the working draft like you.. I have the idea all planned out.. Yet I can't work on it without getting stressed.. So I totally get you.. I really do..

And I read your replies and when you say the pressure is more because your couldn't update on time.. I understand.. I am dealing with it too.. It really tough I get it..

And this is an apology now.. For taking my own time to read yours.. I was being selfish... I wanted to read few chapters together and I failed as an friend.. I am sorry dear.. I should have read it soon.. I love your works you know that right.. And I will be here to read it always.. So sorry for not being an supportive friend when you were am awesome one at that.. And I wish I had an magical solution to this dear.. I really do.. But I don't.. Let hope we both can work it out and I know how much time you spend on this FF.. So don't let that stress you out.. It really an awesome FF..

Lots of love

Nita

Dear Nita, you get it right, we are this close to calling it a day, and we make up excuses, maybe I do not write well, maybe this story sucks, maybe... when actually it is because we stress ourselves too much. As I wrote, in the end I have decided to write because I want to, and with your replies, I know you guys are always a note or a pm away. That is the greatest encouragement one can get.

And please do not apologise, I am in the same boat - I have read both your SS and have to reply on them. And your Fairy tale adaptation is giving me ideas, as though I do not have enough on my plate😳

And we are here to support each other, so here is it to the two of us - may we keep writing and finishing all our tales. 🤗

lots of love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

nynu..
🤗

i am terribly sorry ra. but you know i get panic attacks if i have to comment. that i won't be able to express what i feel in words. heck i am a weirdo who went too chicken to comment upon those precious comments in my own Angel.

just want to let you know and girls.. that i love you. and i am around.

miss this home.. and the beautiful girls here. as long as you all are dropping by here with your beautiful stories and words and just being you... i will around.

you are a wonderful writer. NEVER let that horrid 'you can't do it. it is not worth it' voice in you to try and pull you down. trust me.. i can identify.

Nimmi🤗🤗

I love you so much, too and yes my Queen of angels is always around (just does not give her angels the Demon, maybe we should simply mutate into imps😉)

That voice "not good enough, not capable enough" too loud at times but with friends like you, I can shut it up, all I have to do is to prove it wrong.

Miss you and the earlier hustle bustle of this forum.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividhya87

Hi dear

Sorry for not writing reviews earlier bcoz i had completed reading just now. Whenever i get i used to read and it had taken quite a long time to complete it. I ll b waiting for ur next part.
I read ur note also. I am sorry for not writing reviews. Just dont stress urself. We all love u. U r writing a beautiful ff. Ur research work is superb lik adding maps, words reference everything. U r one of the amazing story writer. Dont forget it.

Take care.
Dnt stress urself...

Dear Srividhya (I hope your UN is your name, please let me know if otherwise)

Thank you for your note, and I can understand you needing time to read it (they are quite long) and yes, I will complete this story without stressing myself.

Looking forward to having you on this journey.

love,
Nyna

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Nimmi🤗🤗

I love you so much, too and yes my Queen of angels is always around (just does not give her angels the Demon, maybe we should simply mutate into imps😉)

That voice "not good enough, not capable enough" too loud at times but with friends like you, I can shut it up, all I have to do is to prove it wrong.

Miss you and the earlier hustle bustle of this forum.

love,
Nyna

i love you back and more🤗
🤗

My Angels will be most adorable imps then.
the voice... believe me nynu.. i know. and but for friends and Angels like you my Angel wouldn't have been what he is. thanks to that voice.

and sometimes you just have to do it for yourself. be it creating an OS or a magnum opus. just to prove that voice wrong. you can do it.

miss you and the bustling home.

big hugs girl.
chin up.
cheer up.
and soldier on.

lots of love.

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I visit this place everyday but get happy when see my pals my friends active their likes or comments that time I feel like back home again that happening last two days seeing all my buddies.
love u all
*group hugs*
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Since I am unable to read 'Forgotten Memories' [ I guess you know the reasons ] I wont be able to drop anything regarding that.

But, I'll be back here in a while, to drop something for 'Only You'!!!

With Love + Hugs

Harshada
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showrav24

I visit this place everyday but get happy when see my pals my friends active their likes or comments that time I feel like back home again that happening last two days seeing all my buddies.
love u all
*group hugs*

🤗🤗🤗

Word Count: 0

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Since I am unable to read 'Forgotten Memories' [ I guess you know the reasons ] I wont be able to drop anything regarding that.

But, I'll be back here in a while, to drop something for 'Only You'!!!

With Love + Hugs

Harshada

Unres

----------------------

Dearest Nyna🤗🤗

I was thinking to unres tomorrow because I got fever since morning due to catching cold since few days. Ah, I was literally in terrible condition while writing my today's paper. I left without taking paracetamol That left me more vulnerable. All the time, while writing, my eyes were burning, hands shivering, God, I don't want to remember that🤢 But I managed to complete my paper, somehow. Thats one good thing.

But again, I didn't want to delay dropping here because I will get hopelessly late, and I will be in guilt of that. So its better if I do this now.

Okay, why am I here? Clearly, because of your note. I honestly have expected this, so its not much unexpected for me. I somewhere knew, you would be disappointed to some level because SR forum is likely now. There are very few people remained in the forum. I knew, this was going to happen whenever the serial ends, but it still feels very uneasy that this forum isn't active anymore. SR forum was like a home to me. Though, I joined IF pretty late, but I was aware of you guys way before than me joining, because of my sister of course. And when I joined, everyone here has been so sweet and kind to me. The much SwaSan were magical for me, so was this forum. So this forum getting so silent, is just

The first line of your note, itself is enough to let me know, you do feel bad about not getting response, like you used to, and like you deserve. And again, its nothing to be feel guilty about. We all post here, in the first place because we want reviews😊 I understand, everybody says 'Don't be upset, don't get demotivated, self review, write for your own' and it may be right but that doesn't change the fact that we want reviews from others and that is the key reason, we post our works here. Or else, wouldn't we have simply let them be in our folders?? So its okay.

Coming to not sending PMs thing, I do agree. You know, now a days, I am writing on IB forum but I do not send PMs. Reasons are the very same. When we send PMs, we obviously expect them to read and respond. So its better, if we let those follow, who are willing to read and I believe, if you like something, you should and you will take the efforts to follow it😳

And now, for the bold, whatever you wrote😳👏❤️ Now that's what you need to do... that's exactly what you need to do!

You know, I love you and so do your writing❤️🤗

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyna dear, you are one very beautiful writer [Accountant who creates magnificent scenarios in her imagination😳]

I have already said, so many times. But still, let me repeat again. I get fascinated with your words, I seriously do.

Again, no matter how much I want to tell you, you write so amazing, so better than me, but I won't say that. Because I hate the thing called as 'comparison' I believe everyone is different and so as their everything. I write different, you do different, others do different. And it would be very wrong to compare our write-ups. Everything is relative in this world, I may write better than someone else, you write better than me, somebody else might be above you. That just doesn't matter. What matters is, why we write and how much we input ourselves in getting better with OUR previous write-up.

I still remember, how kind you have been in appreciating my initial one shots. You know, I started writing to distract myself from some pain which had left me lost, completely. Life has been very very hard on me...Um, it probably still is. So I used to write by considering one good phrase of my very own

"Life is bitter already, really really bitter. At least, imaginations should be happy and pleasant ones." So I hated to write and read pain, tragedy and anything of that sort. But I can pretty much do that now.

-------------

And something, which I think I never said is, I admire you Nyna. I admire you as a writer, as a person. You never write simple. Everything you pen down, always have so much detailing, so much research, so much hard work that it just makes me wonder, how do you do it. And that's when I realize, because you soulfully love writing and more to than, you are a genuinely pure soul. Something I again admire about you is, the way you read everyone's works and the way you appreciate them. [I have seen that] That's again something, which makes me respect you more. If you ask me, I cant and don't read everyone's every work. I have my choices so I just cant!

All I want to say is, keep doing the amazing job, which you always do! Always remember, there are people who are watching, reading and appreciating. Even if they take quite a while to let their words find a way, coming towards you, but they are always appreciating.

I may not make an appearance over your threads real often, but I still go back to re-read "Sweet Deals" and "A Love Like none others." Point of mentioning is, whatever you write, is worth doing so because I am sure, there are many people like me who go to re-read your works👏 So never doubt yourself on that [I know you don't though but still]

Your quotes😳 I recently checked your thread of random ramblings and was in amusement of how beautiful that thread is! I am going to sit one day once my life gets on track and eases up a bit and to read everything again! That's a thread to cherish. Keep writing, I hope you will get everything you desire for, in your life [A lovely response from your readers as well😳]

I have so much to say. But I gotta stop now. Fever is causing me severe headache, and I have again one paper, day after tomorrow.

With Loads of love + Hugs

- Harshada

PS: Now when I am looking above, I don't know what I have written Sorry if it doesn't make sense at points. Kindly ignore, typos and mistakes, if any. [This fever is just Arghhh🤢 I am feeling so Garam Garam😆 God, but thats bad.]
Edited by LoveToWrite - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Harshada,

I am in tears, really and truly in tears but I consider myself blessed too. For if someone, who herself is suffering can take out the time to write such a beautiful note, one that is inspiring and appreciating at the same time, I feel blessed. There is a part of me which is embaressed when you say that I am a pure soul and quickly wants to refute it. I will not do that, to do so would be to undermine your emotions and reduce the value of your heartfelt note. I will simply accept that compliment and pray that I continue to be so, despite the downs life takes us through and the flaws that I possess.

I have read your note a few times and am sure that I will be sleeping today with a very lovely smile.😳

I do love writing and I will keep on doing so, hopefully. And with your well wishes, I am sure it would be easier to do too. Also knowing that there are readers who read and re-read my earlier stories it simply leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy.

Thank you for your understanding of my note, it was more of a commitment to myself, forcing myself not to give up despite whatever happened. I put it as a note, for I wanted to it to be a public declaration, gives me a greater reason to stick to all of those resolutions that I made. And yes, I totally get it when you talk about comparison, it reminds me of a quote "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms." So we should just simply bloom, letting our fragrance waft in the winds or the colour of our petals add a dash of life against the endless skies.

And I so do miss the days in the Forum, when the serial was being telecast, it was so full of friends and fun and frolic, if one managed to overlook the ugly fandom wars. Now it is a pale shadow of what it was and so many have left.

You will always be in my prayers and my wishes are with you. Despite the hardships that life seems to be bestowing on you, I have found you to be courageous and determined enough to battle them out. Maybe you always be strong to overcome all your troubles but I hope that there would no more trials and tribulations. Life sucks and reality is horrible and I agree that at least stories should be happy ones. But then, everything changes, and I am sure that someday, soon, your life will become pleasant and your days will fill your heart with loving memories.

Take care and get well soon.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - your note is beautiful and your thoughts very coherent. Do not worry and stress yourself out, you should simply chill which is the best thing to do if you feel garam garam.😆

All the best for your papers.

Nynaeve thumbnail
And dear Harshada, looking forward to the day I find you on my RR thread. 😳😳

love you,
Nyna