Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello nyna dear how are u
by reas ur note it's look like you thinking too much. just breathe dear.
I m not a writer nor I have that talent but I think I absolutely surly tell by reading all talented writers stories atlest I can say that u all put lot of efforts & time in this & research every little things just to make us happy & for that hats off dear & bow down to u all.
& for less like or comments I think after sr end people less come forum or they busy else where or they moved on to swasan or not interested anymore.
jo bhi ho we are here dear & tell u one thing in ur ear I also till now not comment on chapter 6 kisi ko bolna nehi. sorry
& one more thing tell u in funny way tomarah research dekh ke some times I feel like setting in a class room hehehe itna kaise kar late ho that's why I said ki main srif andaza laga sakta hoon what phases u all go just to make it perfect salute buddies.
Bye
Take care
& tension lene ka nahi dene ka.
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii nyun dear
Your author note is justified, being a reader i really appreciate your story very much, plz dont mind i am not a complex type reader i mean i am not able to read that but slowly i am getting now and i really thank to all people who write swasan ff becoz i literally saying i haven't liked swasan as a couple on screen but extream liked when i started reading ff. I was and am a straight thinker and goes in deep because i really don't know to to see situation but i really learnt alot of things from these stories which you guys present and dear you guys have lots of work and apart from that you write these stuff for yours readers. Its really appreciated thing.

Don't feel bad when you write good things it take time and we really don't mind in it.

I am really looking forward to see whenever you get time do it not compulsory again.

And i am really sry i Don't know how to describe my feelings or about ff, i am quite bad in this, i am really thinking i need classes so that i can start give view reagarding something .

Just don't stress yourself. Do it clamly .

Sushma
blindassassin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyna
Feel sorry for.contributing to your stress. I am one of the guilty few who hasn't commented on the last few updates. But believe me, I have read each one of the updates on the very first day of posting itself and was impressed with both the quantity and quality of each one of them. You write long chapters with so much research and what else can an ardent fan need from their favorite author?Nynu ,please don't think that your work is not liked by any of us, it's only that the forum is not active as before, Don't feel dis heartened.Dont let anything affect your creativity. You are one of the best.
We all love you.
Veena
BlurredLines thumbnail
Hi Nyna dear..
I love you.. Do you know that I honestly get you.. I am going through the very same thing too.. Well actually I am this close to calling it all off.. And as you said I tried everything else too.. The fact I started a new FF is mainly because I for one wanted to get back to writing.. And when I felt the pressure to write for BTM and my another SS.. I decided an new story would be easier.. And I never intended to post it on IF though.. It was just my side project to get me back to writing.. Now I have three works.. And though I don't have the working draft like you.. I have the idea all planned out.. Yet I can't work on it without getting stressed.. So I totally get you.. I really do..

And I read your replies and when you say the pressure is more because your couldn't update on time.. I understand.. I am dealing with it too.. It really tough I get it..

And this is an apology now.. For taking my own time to read yours.. I was being selfish... I wanted to read few chapters together and I failed as an friend.. I am sorry dear.. I should have read it soon.. I love your works you know that right.. And I will be here to read it always.. So sorry for not being an supportive friend when you were am awesome one at that.. And I wish I had an magical solution to this dear.. I really do.. But I don't.. Let hope we both can work it out and I know how much time you spend on this FF.. So don't let that stress you out.. It really an awesome FF..

Lots of love

Nita
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nynu..
🤗

i am terribly sorry ra. but you know i get panic attacks if i have to comment. that i won't be able to express what i feel in words. heck i am a weirdo who went too chicken to comment upon those precious comments in my own Angel.

just want to let you know and girls.. that i love you. and i am around.

miss this home.. and the beautiful girls here. as long as you all are dropping by here with your beautiful stories and words and just being you... i will around.

you are a wonderful writer. NEVER let that horrid 'you can't do it. it is not worth it' voice in you to try and pull you down. trust me.. i can identify.
srividhya87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear
Sorry for not writing reviews earlier bcoz i had completed reading just now. Whenever i get i used to read and it had taken quite a long time to complete it. I ll b waiting for ur next part.
I read ur note also. I am sorry for not writing reviews. Just dont stress urself. We all love u. U r writing a beautiful ff. Ur research work is superb lik adding maps, words reference everything. U r one of the amazing story writer. Dont forget it.

Take care.
Dnt stress urself...
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Hey nynu...

Your note is justified...totally...but i just want to tell u that even if forum is not much active as it used to be... me n few others are still here..who loves swasan and enjoy reading about them...n i just loves this tale u know that i was after this tale since long...so im confident u will complete this tale ...dont worry about length of update and less readers..im reading n cherishing..sometimes i took long to comment ...like u im busy too..but i make sure to reply...im planning to reply quickly...reserving post leads to just pilling of pending replies..so im planning to be quick in reply...short sweet ..just to tell u how much i love this tale n waiting for it...

Now im seriously waiting for next part...updatd soon baby...muahhh..love u

Talia

Dear Talia,

The forum is quite dead and I do miss so many of them especially Viji and Shru, but then I am very happy for those who are still here, bound by our love for SwaSan.
And coming to the note, the main reason I wrote it was because I was getting frustrated with the slow pace of updates (March - April is quite hectic, I have a few personal commitments too,) so at times I simply felt that I was struggling with the story. The note was to apologise to my lovely readers.
Now after reading all of your lovely messages, I am not so stressed so it should be easier for me to focus on the story.😊
Working on the next part (it is already more than 11000 words and still needs to be finalised, so I will post as soon the one part is done rather than update two posts with one chapter.😳

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - do not worry about replies, sweetheart, I am confident you will be there with me when I finish this tale.

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

Hello nyna dear how are u
by reas ur note it's look like you thinking too much. just breathe dear.

Now I am convinced that I have indeed been thinking a little too much, I do that at times, my imagination goes in an overdrive and this is what happens

I m not a writer nor I have that talent but I think I absolutely surly tell by reading all talented writers stories atlest I can say that u all put lot of efforts & time in this & research every little things just to make us happy & for that hats off dear & bow down to u all.
& for less like or comments I think after sr end people less come forum or they busy else where or they moved on to swasan or not interested anymore.

I understand that too, which is why I have made the decision of not putting too many expectations or judging my updates as per the comments. I shall still appreciate the comments I get😳😳😳

jo bhi ho we are here dear & tell u one thing in ur ear I also till now not comment on chapter 6 kisi ko bolna nehi. sorry & one more thing tell u in funny way tomarah research dekh ke some times I feel like setting in a class room hehehe itna kaise kar late ho that's why I said ki main srif andaza laga sakta hoon what phases u all go just to make it perfect salute buddies.

(what you said in my ear, stays as a secret between the two of us😉) and that research, you are right, I think I sound like a school teacher😆😆but that is the problem I have, I go a bit deep into anything I do (and I get lost at times😆😆😆) however, it is fun and I enjoy noting those footnotes and references😳

Bye
Take care
& tension lene ka nahi dene ka.

Dear Showrav,

Aapka hukum saraakhon par - no more giving / taking of tension😊. I will relax and focus on updates.

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma98999

Hiii nyun dear

Your author note is justified, being a reader i really appreciate your story very much, plz dont mind i am not a complex type reader i mean i am not able to read that but slowly i am getting now and i really thank to all people who write swasan ff becoz i literally saying i haven't liked swasan as a couple on screen but extream liked when i started reading ff. I was and am a straight thinker and goes in deep because i really don't know to to see situation but i really learnt alot of things from these stories which you guys present and dear you guys have lots of work and apart from that you write these stuff for yours readers. Its really appreciated thing.

Don't feel bad when you write good things it take time and we really don't mind in it.

I am really looking forward to see whenever you get time do it not compulsory again.

And i am really sry i Don't know how to describe my feelings or about ff, i am quite bad in this, i am really thinking i need classes so that i can start give view reagarding something .

Just don't stress yourself. Do it clamly .

Sushma

Dear Sushma,

This is the first time we are interacting and you have given such an uplifting message. Thank you so much, especially now that we have learnt that you have come to like SwaSan only through our FFs, it is the greatest compliment for it means that the story is more captivating that the love for the lead couple.😳😳And with your assurance that you read and like my story, I am sure I can write with an easier frame of mind.
Now regarding your apprehension to write, even a simple comment, shall I tell you a secret? There was a time when I was exactly like you, not sure of how to write and more than that, scared. I slowly started off, few words at a time. But now that I know, please be assured, for I count you as a regular reader of mine😳

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nyna

Feel sorry for.contributing to your stress. I am one of the guilty few who hasn't commented on the last few updates. But believe me, I have read each one of the updates on the very first day of posting itself and was impressed with both the quantity and quality of each one of them. You write long chapters with so much research and what else can an ardent fan need from their favorite author?Nynu ,please don't think that your work is not liked by any of us, it's only that the forum is not active as before, Don't feel dis heartened.Dont let anything affect your creativity. You are one of the best.
We all love you.
Veena

Dear Veena,

You are another sweetheart🤗 And being unable to write at the pace I set, did frustrate me. It was at times like this that I felt it was not worth it if I was struggling so much and a part of me still says, no, you will regret it if you do not finish it. So my note was more of a public declaration of a personal commitment to myself to finish what I started (and it does not help when I have other ideas bouncing in my head , the OS(s) I post are testimony to this fact).

Your words have assured me that I am loved 😳(I am blessed indeed).

love,
Nyna