Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Dyuti, Divya, Nupur, Ria and Lucky, and my silent Nimmi

You girls are real darlings and I love you all so much

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Dear Nyna,

I have a few words to say regarding your Author's Note. I think you're thinking too much, and taking too much pressure. FM is definitely a magnum opus... For I haven't yet seen so much hard works done for an IF fiction. Even if you had given us 6 chapters within a span of almost a year... I think we shouldn't complain. I write a very simple thriller, an ant cimparted to your mammoth project. But still I have a hard time for those few tiny details which may not be noticed by readers at all! And yours is... well I can't imagine myself writing something like this...ever!

Don't beat yourself too much... Best of the jewels need time to be mined out and get polished... I'm sure forgotten memories will be a unforgettable and memorable journey for us.
Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

You are right about me thinking too much which what I have decided not to do from now on (only for the story, otherwise it would be a pure rambling.)

And secondly, I do not want you to do what you are doing, never make the mistake of comparing your works with any one else's, all of us are different and yet brave enough to write and post our writings. And do not limit yourself, you are doing a great job with both ZVT and TAFL - the ideas are mind boggling and you are very good.

Regarding your last note, I am not sure how much of a jewel it will be😳, but yes I am not going to beat up myself for being slow with the updates.

love you loads,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumadiv

Dear Nyna,

After reading the authors note can understand how much you are stressing your self. Relax and its nice to hear that you are determined to complete the story even it gets delayed. Am appreciating your determination and confidence. Regarding pm dont worry its people who act according to the situation. Don't feel you are getting less comments but think about the people who commented and waiting for your further update even it take time. They are your fans.

Don't let others decide your mood. You decide your self. Its your hardwork which will give you the best fruit. Keep writing and dont stress too much.

PS: If i had said anything hurted you ... Am sorry and forgive me.

With love,
Divya :-)

Dear Divya,

I shall start from the last - you did not say / write anything that hurt me, on the contrary, you request was a reality check for me and I am forever grateful to you.

I am one of those eccentric readers who never read a book without reading the ending, and if it is a mystery, I have to know the ending especially the "who dunnit" before I start a book. I also judge a book by the ending, if it does not appeal to me, I do not read it (so you know how crazy I am). Shru and her Dark Knight got me hooked to reading FF as they are written and now I am desperate / eager for updates.

So when I could not be regular / quick in updates I felt very guilty which is the main reason for the note. I decided to be honest too which is why I mentioned that I do get upset at times, even though I know I write because I want to write more than because of the lovely feedback I get.

Thank you for responding to me and giving me the much needed shot in the arm. I have also read your lovely note for Cinereal Streaks, I will get back to that soon.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Nynu, I think you are stressing yourself too much! Don't take pressure, just be calm and write! And then share!

I myself could not read the last 3 chapters bcoz I was out of town but I'm going to read in coming days! So though late update can be bad but not too bad! If we readers can take our own time to read then writer also deserve their own time!

We all should be patient - be it we the readers or you the writer!

Love,
~ Nupur

Dear Nupur,

I am so glad to see you on this thread🤗and yes, the note was more of a public commitment to my personal pledge of not getting stressed because I am not updating quickly. It turned out to be a vicious cycle, I would be upset, hence unable to write properly, which in turn meant delayed update and again stressing me ...

And please, do not take anything personally, I never hold it against you or anyone for not reading and / or commenting.

Once again thank you, for your understanding.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Hey Nyna,

I don't know how many time I have commented on your story and I can't apologize enough for not being able to comment frequently. But let me tell you this story of yours is really one of the best stories I have ever come across. I can see how stressed you are, give the fact that you have to do so much research for each chapter. Don't stress yourself, Dear. Do it the way you wish it to be it's already your Magnum opus in my eyes it's brilliant. The level of hard work you have put together for this story is absolutely visible in every chapter of the story.

I know it feels bad when you don't get desired response but dear it has nothing to do with your story, your story is as good as it could have been. it just that there a people like me who forget to comment :(😭

With Lots of love

Ria

Dear Ria,

Please do not apologise, as I mentioned in the note and in above replies, I have nothing against any of you. It is just that I was getting very stressed that I am not able to update as quickly as I liked and tried to be honest about why it was so.

So thank you a ton for reading my note and taking out time to write the above. It is very uplifting to know that you read, I am quite aware of that, and for being there for me. I will continue, now that I have decided not to stress myself, I hope to be quicker. Even if I am not, I am glad knowing that I am grudged the delay.

love you,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu🤗

Don't beat yourself up .. you already know my thoughts posted on RR thread .My biggest learnings while writing .. Expectations lead to disappointment( I had my share ) and pressurizing ourselves to sit and write leads to nothing ..but an update not our best ..

I know we feel obliged towards readers and completion of story ,.. but you come first , not IF , Not reader , nor stories .. so chill bangaram .

Love
Lucky

PS; BTW I found an awesome technique for making Polaroid style pics in CS .. its so damn simple. Looking for a post to share , kaani screen shots teese opika ledu or will PM you 😳

Lucky,

I replied on the RR thread and will say it here again, you really are a bangaram. And yes, you are absolutely right, it is our own expectations which are our greatest disappointments.

And regarding your PS - create your own post, make it in the CC - where we can discuss our madness for PS - it think you can restrict membership, so only like minded obsessed ones like us are on that thread. We can use it to share. If a CC thread does not appeal to you post it on my RR - I would love it😳😳
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cc looks like a good idea ...My gallery got locked. Need to get it unlocked. Meanwhile let me land on your RR thread with my tut till we open cc or my gallery .. will land post dinner 🤗
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Cc looks like a good idea ...My gallery got locked. Need to get it unlocked. Meanwhile let me land on your RR thread with my tut till we open cc or my gallery .. will land post dinner 🤗

I am honoured - let us see about the CC one too - I am not sure as to how they ensure only the members post (the title say I/O - Invitation Only - and the first page lists the members so I guess the visitor has to honour the code).

Looking forward to read your tutorial
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nynu...
Your note is justified...totally...but i just want to tell u that even if forum is not much active as it used to be... me n few others are still here..who loves swasan and enjoy reading about them...n i just loves this tale u know that i was after this tale since long...so im confident u will complete this tale ...dont worry about length of update and less readers..im reading n cherishing..sometimes i took long to comment ...like u im busy too..but i make sure to reply...im planning to reply quickly...reserving post leads to just pilling of pending replies..so im planning to be quick in reply...short sweet ..just to tell u how much i love this tale n waiting for it...

Now im seriously waiting for next part...updatd soon baby...muahhh..love u

Talia
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

I am honoured - let us see about the CC one too - I am not sure as to how they ensure only the members post (the title say I/O - Invitation Only - and the first page lists the members so I guess the visitor has to honour the code).

Looking forward to read your tutorial

Posted ..You might wanna check out😛