Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Here I un-res all my previous posts.
Hi Nyna,

Finally I caught up with all the updates (except the footnotes in detail)

I feel like I am reading a thriller novel with all the plotting happening in between the lines.

I find Sanskaar very heroic here. Not that I didn't find find him heroic in the serial or the other fan Fictions, it's just something very extraordinary of a person he has become for me in this story. A prudent businessman mourning the loss of his lover while trying to logically solve the puzzle of her death coming across a stranger who lost her memories. That's a lot for someone to handle. I think if I had to go through that, I am sure to have a headache from the skull splitting into pieces.

I don't know what to feel for Swara. When I read about her losing memory and depending on these strangers to keep her alive, I felt pity for her. But when I read about her ever alert manner, her scrambled memories, I am scared of her. I never imagined I would be scared of this character called Swara Bose. Yes she was a fighter in different way. May be she is misled in this quest for revenge, it doesn't lessen the fact of this dangerous weapon Swaha is. She might have forgotten her memories but Swaha resides in her.

The nurse thinks if Swara has a threat from Maheshwaris. I do see a plot over there where the elder Maheshwaris might be involved and the history repeating itself. I am starting to think the minute Swara realises Swaha's purpose in life, she might become a threat to Sanskaar.

I don't understand, or lost between the lines, how Jahnavi and Harsha are related. They are in construction industry. So does she have a different story for revenge on Maheshwaris?

At this point, I just don't trust Amar and Sudhir. Sanskaar was right. There's a sure conspiracy happening between them and each has their own conspiracy unknown to the other.

Why do I feel Ragini is not just mourning the loss of her friend? I find her on the sidelines and Ragini is not a character you would put on sidelines. Same goes with Lakshya but given our "bias", I can live with that. But Ragini, no way!

There's a lot happening that's not stated here despite the 10k word length updates. A complex yarn to be unwound carefully. A war spanning generations and multiple families brewing on the backdrop and feelings changing with every revelation.

If this was truly a thriller novel, it would be on the best sellers' shelf!

Cheers
Sharon
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it, it was a long chapter. Now the story is taking pace waiting for next
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Swetha😊
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice Updates.. 👍🏼

Thanks, Sneha😳
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyaneve,

Dont know where to start and appreciate your writing .You have blessed with becoming one of best author. I wish u write more stories and keep updating. How do get these ideas and the hard work u have put to explain all the things which are new to some who haven't heard about it n the word of description about each and everything its beautiful. In each every story ure way of description is extraordinary.

About the "Forgotten memory " The first chapter was full of curiosity who are the characters. The next chapters slowly explaining the characters and revealing the characters was superb. Now you have the story in cliffhanger. Waiting for next update n "curiosity Kills the cat" Am curious n ure waiting update is killing the suspense and the story line. Please update the next chapter soon please.

With love,
Divya
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Sharon,
I shall give a detailed reply but for now will answer that question of yours - how are Jahnavi and Harsha related?.

I have not given a very explicit rendering of this though it is implied, she is Janaki's friend (the very same one with whom Kumudini recalls Janaki leaving with) and is in love with Harsha, so she has quite a personal investment in the revenge scheme. Also, remember chapter 1 where a couple are discussing and the woman refuses to let him leave alone saying that it does not matter if he refuses to accept her love for him, it is enough if he lets her be by his side while he wages his war? That couple is Harsha and Jahnavi.

There could be more snippets to the relations,which will be there in the future updates.

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Divya,
Your wonderful comment has made me very happy and believe me, will be a great encouragement for me and I shall get back to it in a while.

This is regarding the pace of the updates and yes, I am guilty of the delaying the same. I would like to update faster but I am unable to steal the time.

The other significant contributory to the delay is my writing style - I am, what I like to label myself as, a structured writer.😳 When I get any idea, I scribble the plot, write the start and end of the story as detailed as possible, plan out the number of chapters, fit the sub plots, hunt the titles and quotes. While this helps in building up the chapters as the premise of that chapter is already set, the fallout is that it make me a very very rigid writer,🤢 there is not much leeway and I cannot really break the chapter into smaller ones which would ensure quicker updates (that is the OCD that I have- I have to hunt a title/quote and now design a banner, they actually do not add any value to the story but are something I cannot do without - it is a fetish I have.)

I will try to be quicker and more regular, but will not promise the same. I, however, still hope to have you as a reader, despite my tardiness.

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling...
Brilliant chapter 5...becoz it has mostly swasan scenes...makes it even more special..

i enjoyed this update loads...Sanky has done soo much to make swara comfortable at new place...being close to her...giving security to her by hiring ranjit...food supply to her n him by chotu...initially both were little distant...awkward with each other..ready to fight too...but as time flies,both become quite comfortable with each other...i liked that slow transition of changing dynamics of their relationship..from strangers to acquaintance n then friends...somewhat...

Swara also started her own mission.. finding swara...finding out what she likes...dislikes..knows n loves...felt happy that she found out onething she loves doing...kalaripayattu...her n sanky kitchen part was sweetest...

Others scenes were equally touching...swara brief stay at amars house..harsha slow recovery...uttu n sujata scene...enjoyed all...

Sudhir is turning mysterious...what hidden agenda he got??? Even kumudini knows something from maheswari past..n is worried for swara now...she surely matched some similarity in swara's situation...you know sometimes i feel.. reason which lead to kavi abduction..iss that shekhar loves ragini but not shows ..he seriously wanted her to get married to sanky..but kavita n sanky relation happened...n his plan fails...so many things cooking in my mind...
Even sujju knows something??but is quite...due to childrens.i think... gosh im thinking soo much now...

Waiting patiently for more...curious

Love u
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Nynu dearest,

For the first time in my non-silent IF life, I got so late to unres a chapter, even after reading it! It was a crazy week from all aspects. Had a huge workload : in both workplace and home ; not to mention the update.

Coming to the update, some may complain that SwaSan's relationship is proceeding at a snail's pace. But to me it's completely normal, given the circumstances they're in. Sanskar still immersed in deep grief of losing Kavita. And Swara's mind is a blank slate. Loved their initial fiery interaction. Swara's adventure in the kitchen was hilarious! It's like her expertise in Kalaripyattu ( I hope I wrote the spelling correctly) accompanied her inside the kitchen too!

I'm really scared what was Swara's intention before losing memory and what will Sanskar discover about her. I hope their past wouldn't affect their future to that extent that it gets out of the hand.

Love,
Dyuti

Unres at last
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Loved it, it was a long chapter. Now the story is taking pace waiting for next

Dear Ria,

Thanks. Yes the story is slowing setting up and the next chapter is also a long one😆

Best,
Nyna