Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Hi Nyna dear,

I resd few pages back I guess.. But thought I still leave it unres as I want it to be my detail comment.. Not whatever I am typing here now.. It took me quite a few days to read chapter 4.. Not because I wasn't interested but because I was very interested.. I wanted to read it when I could fully concentrate on it.. Since you are such an amazing writer I don't want to miss anything out.. So finally gotten around to read it and as always loved it a lot..

Dear Nita, simply reading your comment makes me happy, and when you say you will give a detailed comment, I could dance with joy. Chapter 4 is a lengthy read with too much of medical terms😆

I still can't believe how someone can explain memory loss in such an logical way.. You have done awesome job at it dear.. I am like wow that makes so much sense.. That what makes me love your work a lot more.. Because it amazing and logical..

It is good to know that the amnesia terminology is interesting😳😳

I am happy Harsha is still alive.. I am interested by his character.. I am dying with curiosity to know about Swara past.. But I will wait.. Love the fact Swara even before knowing him is not affected by his touch.. Soul connection.. Understood Sanskaar dilemma.. Can't wait to read further and comment in detail.. I hope I get around to that soon..

Harsha, I do not plan to kill him off, he has to be around for the grand denouement. However, I am going to make his recovery slow and difficult, so that he does not try to remove Swara from Sanskaar's presence (we cannot have that, can we😆😆)

As always if you didn't get what I am trying to say.. You should understand it was me saying I loved it so much..

I do get what you are saying and you loving it, makes me a very happy soul.

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Hi Nyna,

I have given all the chapters a quick read. I think they deserve to be read in peace. All those details you have garnished them with deserve a proper imagination on our part as readers. So I will surely come back for that.

The story is progressing well. We witness the reawakening of Swara. I didn't quite understand Swaha part. Probably because I was skimming through the chapter on my mobile. I will have to read them atleast on my tablet at midnight to soak all those pictures your words always paint. The footnotes might be something that need to be read in conjunction with the chapter itself rather than after the chapters.

Just a suggestion: please highlight or mark those parts that can be referred to the footnotes section for more details. I have a tendency to just select the parts I don't understand and select the handy "Web search" option on my phone for the Google reference. But reading your footnotes would be closer to the context and easier to commit to memory.

Will be back soon, promise!

Take care and please keep writing.

Cheers
Sharon

Dear Sharon,

I will think about the referencing idea (I am hesitant for it reminds me of my audit workpapers😆😆, at the most I will try giving a list of the FnR for that chapter at the end and link them to the detailed one. Let me see.

Do let me know if you still need clarification regarding Swaha?

And I do plan to keep writing, either here or rambling on my other thread.😊

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna sweetie...

Im super late here too..but i told nita too that i dont feel like typing also im moody n cranky...reason unknown but...i replied short ones to others..but when it comes to some of you...i dont like giving short reply..so here i go...

Talia darling, you really should not worry about being late, any comment, prompt or late, short or long, as long as it is from you, it is cherished.

Nyna.. chapter 4 was terrificly superb...it was actually stepping stone in begining of swasan story...right from start till end..each paragraph was important for story line...ragini witnessing her fathers injury...the cab owner giving details about a man n women stealing his car to constable...harsh health detoriating but his friends encouraging words act as healing balm n he responded..sanky ..sudhir n amar discussing swara mental health condition...that was indeed fabulous part...i really love medical also have science background ..so amar explaning type of memory losss to sanky..it was hillarious to me..i understand n enjoyed alot..i can.totally understand non medical students suffering in understanding these difficult terms...loved it...but my favourite part was...uttara entering in amar's cabin with all shopping bags...it was soo sweet..i read that part thrice..i soo loved that scene...crazy girl uttu...n finally sanky naming mystery girl as swara...cute.thisvpart was best too...finally swasan will stay together..n their love story will begin soon...im soo super excited...n curious to know more...

You are right, there story now starts off, with Sanskaar naming her. And yes, all the paragraphs have a link to the finale, some will come up quicker and some I will keep in the background till the end.
The medical terms, that is how it would be for a layman, Sanskaar is an architect and an artist, and Amar starts off with Retrograde and Anterograde amnesia, I was sure that is how he would react, "please speak in English"
Uttara is cute, right, she is the liveliest and the most innocent of the lot.

U know i have thought lot of possible reason for kavita abduction...i wont reveal here...hehe...

No issues, you can always pm me😉

Waiting for next..update quickly...

Will update in a day or two...

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

So I come back ...

My Fav out of tale .. the sig at the start ..whats in Name.❤️ and the anmes you referred popping out as keys on same with Swa being Focus .. I so so loved it..I am becoming huge fan of all FM sigs they seem to be as interesting and intriguing as tale

Do you know, I actually wait for your comment so that I can know what you think about the banners, I know the story is important but for me, your approval of the siggys matters more.😳😳

A name ...and the events around just the name .. so that's how Swaha become Swara and is associated with Sanskaar. The convo and scene between inspector Sudhir, Amar and Sanskaar played out really well giving in detailed information for the readers and valid reasons of Swara being with Sanskaar and uttara's little bit on clothes .. so fun it was

And yes, the entire chapter, all the events play on the importance of the name, the only exception being Uttara's entry, I wanted to break up the monotony of the conversation among Amar, Sanskaar and Sudhir - so this was a nice way, right. After all, I could not have Sanskaar shopping for Swara (too soon, he is still mourning for Kavita)

A Car ...So it was a stolen one? Harsha and Swaha are the ones? and child abuse ..it was Swaha? I recollect reading something about it in the initial chapters when different events played out at different places where most of us assumed Ragini to be princess and Sekhar using his other hand .. and is kumudini going to play a role in upcoming parts ...So many questions Nynu .. I will wait for mystery to unravel

The car, if you ask Swara, she would say they borrowed it, I am sure they did plan to return it, only both got shot. The child abuse, partly answered in Chapter 1 (emotional neglect is also child abuse) the physical scars will be explained in Chapter 5.
I was so tired of Ragini being the princess, here she is the unloved and unwanted one (Shekhar is quite capable of loving anyone, in my opinion😡) Kumudini, her active role will end in Chapter 5, but I fleshed out her role, for possible reprisal in the later chapters.

and now to best part .. I always adore who can play around with events .. placing them .. in short screen play...Shru is my fav in that department ..and you add in now with FM..I find it so complicated yaar and wonder how you guys do it ...👏👏⭐️

Bangaram, I all warm and goey hearing your words, love you too.

In short all I wanted to say is ..I am lovin it😳

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

(PS - I think your praise has turned my head, if you have not seen it, do hop over to the Ramblings thread).
Nynaeve thumbnail
My dear friends and lovely readers,

And I have done it. Chapter 5 is up, since it is beyond 7500 words and IF was adamant that the file size is way beyond the acceptable limits 😡, I have split it into two posts - Post 6 of Page 2 and Post 1 of Page 3.

Please do let me know how this chapter is and how I fare.

I will send pms the first thing in the morning, then update the FnR and then check and correct the minor typos.

Goodnight and sweet dreams,

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Sharon, you are a sweetheart, 🤗just logged to update the FnR and send pms, only to see that you have already res'ed
BlurredLines thumbnail
Res.. Will try to unres soon..
Love
Nita
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Res.. Will try to unres soon..

Love
Nita

Nita🤗 take your time.🤗
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updates. Glad to get a two part one. Loving the story. Waiting to read where you take it next. Thanx for the PM.
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu dearest,

For the first time in my non-silent IF life, I got so late to unres a chapter, even after reading it! It was a crazy week from all aspects. Had a huge workload : in both workplace and home ; not to mention the update.

Coming to the update, some may complain that SwaSan's relationship is proceeding at a snail's pace. But to me it's completely normal, given the circumstances they're in. Sanskar still immersed in deep grief of losing Kavita. And Swara's mind is a blank slate. Loved their initial fiery interaction. Swara's adventure in the kitchen was hilarious! It's like her expertise in Kalaripyattu ( I hope I wrote the spelling correctly) accompanied her inside the kitchen too!

I'm really scared what was Swara's intention before losing memory and what will Sanskar discover about her. I hope their past wouldn't affect their future to that extent that it gets out of the hand.

Love,
Dyuti
Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago