Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Nyna,

I have given all the chapters a quick read. I think they deserve to be read in peace. All those details you have garnished them with deserve a proper imagination on our part as readers. So I will surely come back for that.

The story is progressing well. We witness the reawakening of Swara. I didn't quite understand Swaha part. Probably because I was skimming through the chapter on my mobile. I will have to read them atleast on my tablet at midnight to soak all those pictures your words always paint. The footnotes might be something that need to be read in conjunction with the chapter itself rather than after the chapters.

Just a suggestion: please highlight or mark those parts that can be referred to the footnotes section for more details. I have a tendency to just select the parts I don't understand and select the handy "Web search" option on my phone for the Google reference. But reading your footnotes would be closer to the context and easier to commit to memory.

Will be back soon, promise!

Take care and please keep writing.

Cheers
Sharon
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna sweetie...
Im super late here too..but i told nita too that i dont feel like typing also im moody n cranky...reason unknown but...i replied short ones to others..but when it comes to some of you...i dont like giving short reply..so here i go...

Nyna.. chapter 4 was terrificly superb...it was actually stepping stone in begining of swasan story...right from start till end..each paragraph was important for story line...ragini witnessing her fathers injury...the cab owner giving details about a man n women stealing his car to constable...harsh health detoriating but his friends encouraging words act as healing balm n he responded..sanky ..sudhir n amar discussing swara mental health condition...that was indeed fabulous part...i really love medical also have science background ..so amar explaning type of memory losss to sanky..it was hillarious to me..i understand n enjoyed alot..i can.totally understand non medical students suffering in understanding these difficult terms...loved it...but my favourite part was...uttara entering in amar's cabin with all shopping bags...it was soo sweet..i read that part thrice..i soo loved that scene...crazy girl uttu...n finally sanky naming mystery girl as swara...cute.thisvpart was best too...finally swasan will stay together..n their love story will begin soon...im soo super excited...n curious to know more...

U know i have thought lot of possible reason for kavita abduction...i wont reveal here...hehe...

Waiting for next..update quickly...

Love u
Talia

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Mine๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

So I come back ...

My Fav out of tale .. the sig at the start ..whats in Name.โค๏ธ and the anmes you referred popping out as keys on same with Swa being Focus .. I so so loved it..I am becoming huge fan of all FM sigs they seem to be as interesting and intriguing as tale

A name ...and the events around just the name .. so that's how Swaha become Swara and is associated with Sanskaar. The convo and scene between inspector Sudhir, Amar and Sanskaar played out really well giving in detailed information for the readers and valid reasons of Swara being with Sanskaar and uttara's little bit on clothes .. so fun it was

A Car ...So it was a stolen one? Harsha and Swaha are the ones? and child abuse ..it was Swaha? I recollect reading something about it in the initial chapters when different events played out at different places where most of us assumed Ragini to be princess and Sekhar using his other hand .. and is kumudini going to play a role in upcoming parts ...So many questions Nynu .. I will wait for mystery to unravel

and now to best part .. I always adore who can play around with events .. placing them .. in short screen play...Shru is my fav in that department ..and you add in now with FM..I find it so complicated yaar and wonder how you guys do it ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

In short all I wanted to say is ..I am lovin it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Lucky
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Dearest Nyna,
Sorry for being so late! I read it yesterday but couldn't manage enough time to comment.

The way you described about memory! I felt I was reading my medical book's neurology portion. We read about sleep, memory, personality etc... but the details you presented here made me wonder the amount of hardwork and research you did for this chapter as well as the FF.

Sanskar is wary of Swara and not sure of her motive or the connection with Kavita's murder. He also wishes to stay detached as possible as he can. But irony! He's the only one whose touch is not repelling to her. He's the one to name her. He'll love her oneday, probably more than Kavita.

The missing car had Harsha and Swaha in it? What happened to them? And what happened to the car?

Why I feel Swara will be siren for all, but melodious tunes for Sanskar?

A thought provoking and intriguing update.Waiting eagerly for the next one.

Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

And I am even later than you in replying to your comment.

Okay, if the medical paragraphs pass your muster, I have got it right. I had the greatest trouble with those paragraphs.

Yes, Sanskaar is quite wary of Swara and somewhere, a tiny part of his refuses to believe that she is not connected with Kavita's death. Currently he is unable to forget Kavita (his memories will torment him) and Swara is a blank slate, and she will keep writing Sanskaar on it. (okay that was typical Bollywood cliche๐Ÿ˜†)

Yes, the missing car had Harsha and Swaha / Swara - remember Chapter 3, when the assassin pushes a car into the River...

Swara will currently not be melodious to Sanskaar, she is a constant reminder that Kavita has been murdered, but then with time he would learn to hear to his heart and soul.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks, Sneha
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nyna
What a great day for swasan fans. Floods during a draught...You, lucky, shreetha ..Wondering who is going to surprise us next. Was very badly missing swasan and watching old episodes in voot..And reminiscing those golden moments.
Wonderful update nynu...Sanskar s apprehensions, swaras courage, uttaras bubbliness everything was sweet. The story has many hidden stories ,unfolding each one will be a wonderful experience.
And your brilliance will make it all the more beautiful. Waiting for next update.
Love, veena.

Dear Veena,

I still miss SwaSan and our Forum has become so silent nowadays, it is not very different from the other few threads that I haunt

I am quite happy and relieved to know that you liked the update, Uttara is cute, right. I hated the way the serial butchered such a lovely girl.
Planning to update soon, got caught up in work and personal commitments.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Such a superb update. Loved the way the story is unfolding. I was wondering when you'll continue the story. Looking forward to reading further. Thank you for the PM. Tc.

Dear Sagarika,

Glad to know you are liking the way the story is unfolding. I will continue though the updates are not as quick as I would like. And you are always on my pm list.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhymi

Hi Nyna dear

It was a lovely update dear.The story is getting more intriguing.I am loving it Do u have any connection with medical field bcoz i was amazed at the way u have written about amnesia.U had wrote it just perfectly dear.

I think Amar and Sudhir know something more which Sanskar do not know.Uttara is a lovely girl.I think she can bond with anyone easily.

I think the car theft had been done by swara and her father and later someone might have attacked them and took the car.

I am loving the swara and sanskar connection.Swara has no problem with sanskar.'s touch .Swara feels some connection with sanskar.

waiting for the next update
lots of luv
gayu

Dear Gayu,

I am happy that you find the story intriguing and not confusing.๐Ÿ˜†And no, I have no connection with the medical field, I am a CA, so that is as far from the medical field as can be. I did a lot of research, so get both the terminology right and the language simple, so when you say that the write up was amazing, it is a great compliment.

Both Amar and Sudhir know differently, but primarily they "report" to the benefactor who helped them out. So they know what has to be done without asking too many questions. Uttara is a very lovely and lively girl here.

Yes, the car theft was done by Harsha and Swara, it is the same car which the assassin pushed into the river in Chapter 3๐Ÿ˜Š

Swara and Sanskaar's connection, we have written so many stories on it, it is indeed a very beautiful connection, a tug of the hearts and a call of the souls.

Will update soon, a day or two

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Hi Nyna,

The Prologue was pleasurable read. The scenery you have described to the minute details is breathtaking. I am sure, some day, I would come back and read this again to experience being there on the balcony.

The mystery surrounding the SwaSan tale is intriguing. I am going to dive into the Chapter 1 right after posting this comment.

Again this reminds me of Amaranthine where the memories remind Sanskaar of his past. The tables are turned here. Sanskaar is the one who stays in her memory even though she forgot her own history. Matters in mind could be forgotten, but the matters of soul stay around long after the time.

Really want to know how the memory loss happened and where are the rest of the cast.

Cheers
Sharon

Dear Sharon,๐Ÿค—

The prologue is the shortest chapter(?) and to confess, I wrote some of the scenery because I need some length in the prologue, so reading that you found it breathtaking, leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy.

By now, you would have some idea of what happened.

There are some similarities to Amaranthine - the major difference is the Sanskaar was never in Swara's past. So this story would deal with Sanskaar still remembering Kavita and Swara with a blank slate who fills it up with Sanskaar.

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Hi Nyna,

Chapter 1 is a lengthy one and a lot is happening. I have given it a quick read. Its like the maha episode of 2 hours long. Lol!

While I will take my time to picturize the timelime with dates and places you have provided, there are a number of emotions flying around. Joy, Fear, Distress, Hope. Too many and they contradict the mood set by the previous scene.

The children are swapped, business deals in exchange, an extraordinaire setting with complex characters. As a reader, Too much Fun!

But as a writer, I must congratulate you for weaving it all together into one update.

Will be back for more.

Cheers
Sharon

Dear Sharon,

If you find Chapter 1 long, wait till you reach Chapter 5 (it is already 11,000 words and once I read it in conjunction with what I have posted and the draft of the next chapters, it will increase by another 500 words)

Oh yes, two decades, three places and four families, it was a little difficult (especially the timelines, I have a spreadsheet now to track the dates๐Ÿคฃ) but it was fun writing, especially when I decided not to give the names.

Best,
Nyna