Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shadow-Fax

HI Rashmi and Nataly..
Thanks for the information on that article, gals. If it is hinted that he is having some Indian project in the pipeline, it's great news. I wish it to be a tv show. Hoping for the bestπŸ˜•
Have a great day ahead, Siddians😊

Hi Sudha πŸ€—... I'm absolutely sure, there's something in the pipeline... I think, it's a matter of details now because Sid is a man who leaves nothing to chance... it will be published when all of the puzzle pieces fit together... ⭐️

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Hi Sudha! Even I will be happy if he does a TV show.. But don't know what is on his mind.. πŸ˜• I am sure he won't deny it if a good and unique TV show comes his way, but I feel he is looking more for one more chance in BW.. Anyways, just hoping that whatever he does, is different than what he has done previously ans is grand

Goofy cat... πŸ˜• Rushmy?! πŸ€“

Hoping it will happen exactly this way.. Even a rumour on his comeback will pacify me 😳

My God, it's really you... πŸ˜†

Sid is a lazy lad to do it by himself πŸ˜† We only have to do something πŸ˜›
This pic.. ❀️

To make a perfume on request is pure business, we can't do that... unless, we are so rich to pay for it... πŸ˜†

Same with me!! πŸ€— There was a time when I was crazy for SRK and his romantic lovey dovey movies. That phase faded with time.. And after that no one else could interest me until Sid came into picture.. These are the only two celebs whom I am/was crazy after πŸ˜† And now I am in a situation where I can't see anyone else apart from Sid..!! 😳

That's the main reason why we are here... 😊

Vimeo deleted all of my VMs and BV scenes.. 😑😭 They were intact from past three years, don't know what happened to them now πŸ˜•

Another acute attack of colors 😑

Originally posted by: libsrocks

What?! 😲 Why the hell would they do that? 😑 Vimeo was like a perfect gateway to AnSh land for me! I could re-live all AnSh moments without using strong data-consuming websites like Voot! πŸ˜•
Can you contact people behind Vimeo website and ask them why they deleted the scenes? I bet it's all because of those damm copyright issues! That's why all scenes were deleted from YT and Dailymotion! Colors wants to shut down all ways for fans to watch any of their show anywhere else except Voot! 😑

Voot... "We're expanding one step at a time. As flattered as we are to know how eager you are to consume our content, we're working as hard as we can to give you the entertainment you deserve.
Until then, we're only available in India. Stay tuned and we'll reach out to you when we're available in your country."

Yeah, right! I'm burning alive to consume their content...🀒 and yes of course, will stay tuned 24 hours a day...πŸ˜† I have fed up of such an brainless business policy...😳 this is another stupid business move from Colors...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ however, I stay true to YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo...

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_s

Complete this At soon πŸ˜‰ may be new At bring some news abt his project who knows πŸ˜†

Okay... we are counting on you too... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shadow-Fax

Hey Goofy cat🀣. 🀣 who are you? What did you do to our RusshmeSSπŸ˜†

Looking for Rushmy...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_s

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/photos/360359/happyrakshabandhan-meet-televisions-heartthrobs-who-can-never-be-bhai-zoned
Credit: twitter

Tfs Jhanvi πŸ€—