Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I just watched today's episode. I liked that they showed a lot of Sindhya.😊 Although I wish it was Sairya. I can't get behind Dhairya loving Sindoori.😕

Also today I couldn't help but wonder where the story is going.😕 I mean I guess Santoshi's soul will eventually return to her body. Then what? I guess I thought back when Riya was on the show that the storyline would play out very differently than it did. I couldn't help but remember when we all said that one day Maabhi's truth will come out about Dhairya marrying Santoshi. I feel like that whole part of the story is not important anymore as Dhairya knows about Maabhi with this who pagal track and the property thing.👎🏼 Just like they didn't expose Riya and Santoshi never found out that Dhairya was in on it.😒 I guess I thought these were two major things that would happen on the show that would have been good drama. Also while I am on my rant I wish they played out Dhairya and Santoshi falling in love differently. I always wished he started liking her when he was with Riya. Then Riya's truth would come out and he would be shattered. Santoshi would be there for him and he would start liking her and there would be a full on apology. I mean he wasn't just mean to Santoshi he tortured her and they just kind of glossed over that in my opinion.👎🏼 I find with Indian shows they develop a decent story and then 6 months in they get sloppy with the writing/want to start a new track/gloss over things and it always drives me crazy.😡 I think they could have done a lot of other things then killing Santoshi and bringing this new character in. I mean I like that we get to see Ratan in a different character and she is doing a good job, but I want Santoshi back. Anyways that is my rant.😆

P.S - Ayaz was so cute in today's episode.😃 The way he was all smiley. Love him.❤️

I lost interest when Dhairya got paralysed and Santo looked after him. Since then I have watched once a week or less.

Dhairya falling for Sindoori is very troubling for me. May be Santo is really the wrong girl for him and he for Santo. A person who is falling for Sindoori obviously likes open, outgoing, fun-loving girl. How can such a person realistically fall for someone quiet and mousy like Santo? I wish they had shown, that he is missing the old Santo when he sees Sindoori's antics and wants her back. I am sure they will show some real bad side of Sindoori eventually to get Dhairya back toward Santo. end of my rant too. 😃

My main connection to the show and forum is only the Symar's story now. ⭐️⭐️ Please keep writing. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I lost interest when Dhairya got paralysed and Santo looked after him. Since then I have watched once a week or less.

Dhairya falling for Sindoori is very troubling for me. May be Santo is really the wrong girl for him and he for Santo. A person who is falling for Sindoori obviously likes open, outgoing, fun-loving girl. How can such a person realistically fall for someone quiet and mousy like Santo? I wish they had shown, that he is missing the old Santo when he sees Sindoori's antics and wants her back. I am sure they will show some real bad side of Sindoori eventually to get Dhairya back toward Santo.end of my rant too.😃

My main connection to the show and forum is only the Symar's story now. ⭐️⭐️ Please keep writing.😃

Agree with you Katori Dhairya ko old Santoshi k behaviour yaad aana chahiye but yahan toh use yeh bindaas Santoori pasand hai.Btwn tujhe meri story itni achhi lagti hai 🤣 Ab Rajjo nahi hai toh tu mujhe chane k jhaad pe chadha rahi hai 😆 Tere compliment paake Mujhe DP jaisi kushi ho rahi hai imagine DP's superrr happy expression 😆.Haan haan I will keep writing.Dont worry 😊
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Agree with you Katori Dhairya ko old Santoshi k behaviour yaad aana chahiye but yahan toh use yeh bindaas Santoori pasand hai.Btwn tujhe meri story itni achhi lagti hai 🤣 Ab Rajjo nahi hai toh tu mujhe chane k jhaad pe chadha rahi hai 😆 Tere compliment paake Mujhe DP jaisi kushi ho rahi hai imagine DP's superrr happy expression 😆.Haan haan I will keep writing.Dont worry 😊

jhaadh par nahin chadha rahi, sach keh rahi hoon. I barely watch these days and visit the forum mostly for your story.

Where is Rajjo? On vacation or just busy?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Rajjo toh 10 july tak busy hai.She said a little busy 😡.Jaci tu kahan hai? 😡 Subah se huh? Kranti Maa k ashram gayi kya sqaha swaha swaha karne? 😆 aur Modsji aapko toh cold hai .
SymphonyStar thumbnail

jhaadh par nahin chadha rahi, sach keh rahi hoon. I barely watch these days and visit the forum mostly for your story.

Rajjo 10 july tak busy hoon keh k gayi.
Karaali thumbnail
@Symar - how are you? do you watch anything else other than SM?
BTW I usually watch friday episode but it is a pain to watch that lady (can't remember her name) give the pravachan at the end.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

@Symar - how are you? do you watch anything else other than SM?

BTW I usually watch friday episode but it is a pain to watch that lady (can't remember her name) give the pravachan at the end.

I am fine Katori. 😊 No I watch only SM & some old serials on youtube not new ones 😆.Even Modsji,Jaci & Ocin dont like her (Poonam Dhillon) or her pravachan 😕.My suggestion to you watch Monday episodes or if you manage to watch only fri episode then skip the last pravachan part.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Ok ok Katori samajh gayi ki tu sahi keh rahi hai.You like my story 😃 mujhe boost pila diya.
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I am fine Katori. 😊 No I watch only SM & some old serials on youtube not new ones 😆.Even Modsji,Jaci & Ocin dont like her (Poonam Dhillon) or her pravachan 😕.My suggestion to you watch Monday episodes or if you manage to watch only fri episode then skip the last pravachan part.

I do skip it! 😆😆😆 but it reduces the episode time. May be I will watch Thursday episodes. 😊

Monday episodes are gone from the online link by the time I get to them on the weekend.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I do skip it!😆😆😆but it reduces the episode time. May be I will watch Thursday episodes. 😊

Monday episodes are gone from the online link by the time I get to them on the weekend.

Haan haan jab tera mann ho tab dekh le.