Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jacina19saga

Ha lekin mein agayi gayab dev dondhe humein🀣

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like the forum is a little quiet today? Today's episode was okay. I liked that Dhairya found Sindoori. There were some cute moments. Although I find that Dhairya is always trying to get Sindoori to stop touching him so much.πŸ˜† She is always falling all over him. Anyways I hope things go back to normal. I am over the Sindoori track now.πŸ˜• I want a real romantic track. Also I wonder where this track and the show is going.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Seems like the forum is a little quiet today? Today's episode was okay. I liked that Dhairya found Sindoori. There were some cute moments. Although I find that Dhairya is always trying to get Sindoori to stop touching him so much.πŸ˜† She is always falling all over him. Anyways I hope things go back to normal. I am over the Sindoori track now.πŸ˜• I want a real romantic track. Also I wonder where this track and the show is going.

Yes forum 😭.Thanks for the update dear.I agree with you Oci.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ab tu kahan chali gayi Jaci?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhu ki watt lag rahi hai πŸ˜†.Kahin khud hi pagalkhane na pahunch jaaye 🀣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacina19saga

haan maine dekhliya symar πŸ˜†

Aa gayi tu mujhe laga tu bhi gayab ho gayi aur apne fav Gayab dev k paas chali gayi πŸ˜†
samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Aa gayi tu mujhe laga tu bhi gayab ho gayi aur apne fav Gayab dev k paas chali gayi πŸ˜†

nahi dont worry πŸ˜†
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
maine episode nahi dekhaπŸ˜•
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just watched today's episode. I liked that they showed a lot of Sindhya.😊 Although I wish it was Sairya. I can't get behind Dhairya loving Sindoori.πŸ˜•

Also today I couldn't help but wonder where the story is going.πŸ˜• I mean I guess Santoshi's soul will eventually return to her body. Then what? I guess I thought back when Riya was on the show that the storyline would play out very differently than it did. I couldn't help but remember when we all said that one day Maabhi's truth will come out about Dhairya marrying Santoshi. I feel like that whole part of the story is not important anymore as Dhairya knows about Maabhi with this who pagal track and the property thing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Just like they didn't expose Riya and Santoshi never found out that Dhairya was in on it.πŸ˜’ I guess I thought these were two major things that would happen on the show that would have been good drama. Also while I am on my rant I wish they played out Dhairya and Santoshi falling in love differently. I always wished he started liking her when he was with Riya. Then Riya's truth would come out and he would be shattered. Santoshi would be there for him and he would start liking her and there would be a full on apology. I mean he wasn't just mean to Santoshi he tortured her and they just kind of glossed over that in my opinion.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I find with Indian shows they develop a decent story and then 6 months in they get sloppy with the writing/want to start a new track/gloss over things and it always drives me crazy.😑 I think they could have done a lot of other things then killing Santoshi and bringing this new character in. I mean I like that we get to see Ratan in a different character and she is doing a good job, but I want Santoshi back. Anyways that is my rant.πŸ˜†

P.S - Ayaz was so cute in today's episode.πŸ˜ƒ The way he was all smiley. Love him.❀️

Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I just watched today's episode. I liked that they showed a lot of Sindhya.😊 Although I wish it was Sairya. I can't get behind Dhairya loving Sindoori.πŸ˜•

Also today I couldn't help but wonder where the story is going.πŸ˜• I mean I guess Santoshi's soul will eventually return to her body. Then what? I guess I thought back when Riya was on the show that the storyline would play out very differently than it did. I couldn't help but remember when we all said that one day Maabhi's truth will come out about Dhairya marrying Santoshi. I feel like that whole part of the story is not important anymore as Dhairya knows about Maabhi with this who pagal track and the property thing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Just like they didn't expose Riya and Santoshi never found out that Dhairya was in on it.πŸ˜’ I guess I thought these were two major things that would happen on the show that would have been good drama. Also while I am on my rant I wish they played out Dhairya and Santoshi falling in love differently. I always wished he started liking her when he was with Riya. Then Riya's truth would come out and he would be shattered. Santoshi would be there for him and he would start liking her and there would be a full on apology. I mean he wasn't just mean to Santoshi he tortured her and they just kind of glossed over that in my opinion.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I find with Indian shows they develop a decent story and then 6 months in they get sloppy with the writing/want to start a new track/gloss over things and it always drives me crazy.😑 I think they could have done a lot of other things then killing Santoshi and bringing this new character in. I mean I like that we get to see Ratan in a different character and she is doing a good job, but I want Santoshi back. Anyways that is my rant.πŸ˜†

P.S - Ayaz was so cute in today's episode.πŸ˜ƒ The way he was all smiley. Love him.❀️

Lots of Sindhya 😊 I cant help but imagine Santoshi in Sindhya scenes.I have same fear Dhairya is loving this Santoshi what will happen when original Santoshi comes back πŸ˜•.Cvs have their own ideas.We thought abt Maabhi & Riya's big revelation but it didnt happen as we thought it should. 😭.Yes lots of glossing in indian daily soaps.They suddenly change the track & the vierwers left with where this story is going expression πŸ˜†.Ayaz as Dhairya looked so sweet & cute in this epi.Also loved how he threatened that doctor πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago