Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I didn't notice. I just thought he was watching.

.Tinnu was puncing Guddu bhaiyya with his small fists.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode starts with Santoshi and Kaka going to Madhu's room to retrieve the laptop. They get the laptop, but neither of them knows how to turn it on.😆 Santoshi calls Tinnu and he tells her how to turn the laptop on and watch the video. Our little Tinnu is for sure the hero in today's episode.👍🏼 Without him, Santoshi would not have been able to see all the footage of when she was Sindoori. Santoshi watches the footage and is shocked, and can't recall doing any of the things in the video.😲 She stops the video and thinks I can't even do these things in my dreams and how did Dhairya like this behaviour. She doesn't want to act like Sindoori but Kaka says to save her marriage she must. Ugh!!! Seriously, why do girls always get this speech?😡 I mean she is the one who almost died and came back to life. Doesn't she deserve a break?👎🏼 Dhairya should be cherishing her, since he got a second chance with her. Instead he is making light of the situation that the hired help is claiming she is the real Santoshi and she will get him back.😡 I actually hope that Ankur/Ankush makes Dhairya super jealous now.😃 Sindoori is then found hugging Dhairya's shirt while thinking of past moments.😡 Kaka scold her and raises his hand only to have Sindoori hold his hand and push him.😡😡 Seriously, you think after doing that to the owner of the house things are going fare well for you?😕 Santoshi then gets in Sindoori's face.😃 Loved her being strong.👍🏼 I like how she pushed Sindoori.👏 Madhu looks on and Dhairya comes too. Santoshi drags Sindoori out.😊 Madhu scolds Santoshi. Wow that was a quick recovery. Earlier in the episode she could barely walk.😕 Anyways she acts like SIndoori and talks back to Madhu who tries to slap her.😃 Santoshi holds her hand and reminds her of what happened before.😆 Madhu goes and Santoshi goes upstairs. Dhairya also heads upstairs. Madhu recalls Santoshi's words and thinks who is the real Santoshi? Things to point out in this scene. First Kaka smiling during the whole confrontation. Loved that.👍🏼 Second, the look on Sindoori's face when she thought Madhu would blast Santoshi but then Santoshi blasted Madhu.😃 Third, Santoshi spinning Madhu all the way around when she let go of her hand.😆 Lastly, Dhairya being amused by the whole thing. He said nothing but his expressions made me laugh.😊 He was confused as Santoshi does not act that way and then he was amused. Seriously though he has become so useless.👎🏼 He doesn't even stand up for his wife. Sindoori was pushing Santoshi in his presence and he said nothing. Even though Santoshi had it under control, you would think a servant pushing your wife let alone anyone pushing your wife would provoke you to intervene.😡 I sometimes miss the fire that old Dhairya had.😉 He needs to come out once in awhile. They need to make him exciting again.

oceanus85 thumbnail
That was a really long post.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
I just wanted to comment on Dhairya today. He looked like a kid who came back from school with his denim shirt and messenger bag, only to see the grown-ups fighting.😆 He just stood there and then went upstairs when all was said and done. It is at times like this I miss purani wali Dhairya.😭 Also I must point out that when Santoshi does head upstairs, Dhairya has this "I am impressed" look on his face. So it makes me wonder if the CV's will address who Dhairya actually likes. Sindoori or Santoshi?
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

That was a really long post.😆

Yeah it was but dont think abt it just always write your heart out.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I just wanted to comment on Dhairya today. He looked like a kid who came back from school with his denim shirt and messenger bag, only to see the grown-ups fighting.😆 He just stood there and then went upstairs when all was said and done. It is at times like this I miss purani wali Dhairya.😭 Also I must point out that when Santoshi does head upstairs, Dhairya has this "I am impressed" look on his face. So it makes me wonder if the CV's will address who Dhairya actually likes. Sindoori or Santoshi?

.Dhairya was just watching tamasha like a kid watches circus LOL.Its purana wala Dhairya Oci not purani wali that you say for a lady or girl.I think Cvs are going to make us more confused.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

The episode starts with Santoshi and Kaka going to Madhu's room to retrieve the laptop. They get the laptop, but neither of them knows how to turn it on.😆 Santoshi calls Tinnu and he tells her how to turn the laptop on and watch the video. Our little Tinnu is for sure the hero in today's episode.👍🏼 Without him, Santoshi would not have been able to see all the footage of when she was Sindoori. Santoshi watches the footage and is shocked, and can't recall doing any of the things in the video.😲 She stops the video and thinks I can't even do these things in my dreams and how did Dhairya like this behaviour. She doesn't want to act like Sindoori but Kaka says to save her marriage she must. Ugh!!! Seriously, why do girls always get this speech?😡 I mean she is the one who almost died and came back to life. Doesn't she deserve a break?👎🏼 Dhairya should be cherishing her, since he got a second chance with her. Instead he is making light of the situation that the hired help is claiming she is the real Santoshi and she will get him back.😡 I actually hope that Ankur/Ankush makes Dhairya super jealous now.😃 Sindoori is then found hugging Dhairya's shirt while thinking of past moments.😡 Kaka scold her and raises his hand only to have Sindoori hold his hand and push him.😡😡 Seriously, you think after doing that to the owner of the house things are going fare well for you?😕 Santoshi then gets in Sindoori's face.😃 Loved her being strong.👍🏼 I like how she pushed Sindoori.👏 Madhu looks on and Dhairya comes too. Santoshi drags Sindoori out.😊 Madhu scolds Santoshi. Wow that was a quick recovery. Earlier in the episode she could barely walk.😕 Anyways she acts like SIndoori and talks back to Madhu who tries to slap her.😃 Santoshi holds her hand and reminds her of what happened before.😆 Madhu goes and Santoshi goes upstairs. Dhairya also heads upstairs. Madhu recalls Santoshi's words and thinks who is the real Santoshi? Things to point out in this scene. First Kaka smiling during the whole confrontation. Loved that.👍🏼 Second, the look on Sindoori's face when she thought Madhu would blast Santoshi but then Santoshi blasted Madhu.😃 Third, Santoshi spinning Madhu all the way around when she let go of her hand.😆 Lastly, Dhairya being amused by the whole thing. He said nothing but his expressions made me laugh.😊 He was confused as Santoshi does not act that way and then he was amused. Seriously though he has become so useless.👎🏼 He doesn't even stand up for his wife. Sindoori was pushing Santoshi in his presence and he said nothing. Even though Santoshi had it under control, you would think a servant pushing your wife let alone anyone pushing your wife would provoke you to intervene.😡 I sometimes miss the fire that old Dhairya had.😉 He needs to come out once in awhile. They need to make him exciting again.

.Tinnu is really a hero.Once again he helped his Santoshi didi.I liked how Santoshi asks Kaka that Dhairya sir was liking these kind of behavior? She also says in exchange of Sindoori's 1 month drama will I loose my relationship;Is there no value of my love & dedication? then Kaka says you walked on right path till now but now you take support of deception.He says you will have to become Sindoori.Dadi calls Santoshi & tells her abt Guddu & Sharmilee selling their house Santoshi says she will come soon.Seshnath is worried & Janardan consloes him.Santoshi maa brings Swarnrekha back in her original form.Indradev thanks her.Sindoori misbehaves with Kaka.Santoshi tells her that if she raise her hand at Kaka she will break her hand & give it in her other hand.Loved how Santoshi became lioness & how she handled Sindoori.Santoshi drags Sindoori out of the house.Madhu intervens but Santoshi reminds Madhu of her old behavior & what she did to her.Madhu is confused abt who is real Santoshi.Dhairya watches all this.Santoshi goes upstairs.Dhairya is impressed.He goes after Santoshi.Sindoori had this disbeliving look.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

.Dhairya was just watching tamasha like a kid watches circus LOL.Its purana wala Dhairya Oci not purani wali that you say for a lady or girl.I think Cvs are going to make us more confused.

Thanks for the Hindi lesson.😆 I try.lol
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

.Tinnu is really a hero.Once again he helped his Santoshi didi.I liked how Santoshi asks Kaka that Dhairya sir was liking these kind of behavior? She also says in exchange of Sindoori's 1 month drama will I loose my relationship;Is there no value of my love & dedication? then Kaka says you walked on right path till now but now you take support of deception.He says you will have to become Sindoori.Dadi calls Santoshi & tells her abt Guddu & Sharmilee selling their house Santoshi says she will come soon.Seshnath is worried & Janardan consloes him.Santoshi maa brings Swarnrekha back in her original form.Indradev thanks her.Sindoori misbehaves with Kaka.Santoshi tells her that if she raise her hand at Kaka she will break her hand & give it in her other hand.Loved how Santoshi became lioness & how she handled Sindoori.Santoshi drags Sindoori out of the house.Madhu intervens but Santoshi reminds Madhu of her old behavior & what she did to her.Madhu is confused abt who is real Santoshi.Dhairya watches all this.Santoshi goes upstairs.Dhairya is impressed.He goes after Santoshi.Sindoori had this disbeliving look.

I am glad Santoshi is asking these questions.😊 She is totally right in thinking the way she does and questioning Dhairya's feelings. Too bad they will gloss over it, by making her act like Sindoori to get Dhairya.😕 I feel like it sends such a poor message. Dhairya should love Santoshi for Santoshi. Not her being like Sindoori.😡 Also hopefully tomorrow there will be a continuation scene where Santoshi goes to her and Dhairya's room and he follows her and they have a conversation. I am missing their romance.😭 Does Santoshi actually stay in Dhairya's room? Also where is Ankur/Ankush? He appeared only to disappear.😆 I am hoping this naag panchami thing happens next week so we can move past that.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Why do I feel Ankur/Ankush will follow Sairya's car that will be on the way to Santoshi'house?