Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

So today's episode starts with Santoshi serving tea to Dhairya and Kaka. I feel like she is always serving Dhairya tea.😆 Can't Pushpa do that? Anyways Dhairya asks her why she is so tense and she tells him she wants to put a picture of Sindoori in the paper to find out about her. Then Madhu comes and shuts her down as she is using Sindoori to kick Santoshi out. Hopefully Ankur comes to the Mishra house and not only tells Santoshi about Sindoori but becomes a problem for Madhu. Also in the process if Ankur and Santoshi work together and make Dhairya jealous I won't mind either. Then to the lol moment of the episode. Pratap telling Madhu to do yoga.🤣 That whole conversation was funny.😊 Then Dhairya is going to meeting and he asks Santoshi to tie is tie for him. She says she doesn't know. I love how he is surprised she wouldn't know. I am like why would she? Also if he knows how to put it, then why is he asking her?😆 I guess he just wants to be close to his wife.😊 They have a cute moment.😃 Then he asks for stapler and again this kebab main haadi comes.😡 Love how Santoshi told her good she remembers, and tells her not to come to their room.👏 Sindoori leaves and Dhairya sees Santoshi upset and makes jokes.😕 Not the time to be making jokes Dhairya. I felt bad when Santoshi looked like she was gonna cry. Another reason Dhairya needs to experience jealousy. I find he is taking this whole situation a little to lightly.😕 Hopefully Santoshi Maa and Gaumata can help Santoshi.😊 Then Santoshi cries to Kaka and asks what happened to Dhairya. He started liking me and does not get angry and has changed. Kaka says because you changed and shows her the video where she was dancing.😆 Santoshi is shocked.😲 I wonder if she will question this change in Dhairya more? I wouldn't mind if she started thinking if Dhairya liked me when I was acting like Sindoori, does that mean he doesn't like me and wishes I was more like her?😭 I would rather that be the issue here, then simply Dhairya believing that Sindoori may be Santoshi because of this whole naag panchami thing. That way if she questions his love he will have to prove to her, that he indeed likes old Santoshi, thus making their relationship stronger.😊 Of course I doubt they will do that.😒 The precap.😕 Can someone please tell me what that was about? I was a little lost, and the written update on the site I watch the show doesn't say anything.👎🏼

I agree with you Oci abt Santoshi questioning Dhairya does he love her & Dhairya proving that he loves her the real Santoshi,Santoshi maa's devotee Santoshi.It is better than Dhairya believing Sindoori.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was hoping for a good episode today.😕 No Sairya.😡 Then I forgot that every Friday Poonam Dhillon does her bit. Anyways I liked when Sindoori had sindoor in her eyes and Santoshi had it in her maang.😊 Sharmili's father raised his hand to Dadi.😡 Gautama comes to help Santoshi.😊 The girl who plays her is so cute. Also the precap looks promising.👍🏼 Finally Ankur comes to the Mishra house.😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I was hoping for a good episode today.😕 No Sairya.😡 Then I forgot that every Friday Poonam Dhillon does her bit. Anyways I liked when Sindoori had sindoor in her eyes and Santoshi had it in her maang.😊 Sharmili's father raised his hand to Dadi.😡 Gautama comes to help Santoshi.😊 The girl who plays her is so cute. Also the precap looks promising.👍🏼 Finally Ankur comes to the Mishra house.😃

Thanks for the short update dear. 😊 No sairya scene 😭 Sindoori had sindoor in her eyes 😆 Oh so God didnt let her put sindoor in her maang maybe this was what Santoshi was confident abt 😊 I didnt expect Darogaji to raise his hand at Dadi.How dare he 😡 What was Sharmilee doing? she cares for Dadi so how could she let her father do this.I like Gaumata.She is so cute. 😊 Promising precap - thats what give us hope.Ankur's entry in Mishra house 😃.I hope he tells the truth abt Sindoori to Santoshi & help her. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur's entry in Mishra house now Sindoori will get her real hero.A song for them "Tera dhyaan kidhar hai yeh tera hero idhar hai tujhe itni bhi khabar hai k tera hero idhar hai" 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thanks for the short update dear. 😊 No sairya scene 😭 Sindoori had sindoor in her eyes 😆 Oh so God didnt let her put sindoor in her maang maybe this was what Santoshi was confident abt 😊 I didnt expect Darogaji to raise his hand at Dadi.How dare he 😡 What was Sharmilee doing? she cares for Dadi so how could she let her father do this.I like Gaumata.She is so cute. 😊 Promising precap - thats what give us hope.Ankur's entry in Mishra house 😃.I hope he tells the truth abt Sindoori to Santoshi & help her. 😃

Just watched the episode so Dadi slapped Sharmilee bcoz she was trying to sell the house & then Darogaji raised his hand to slap Dadi but Madhuri stopped him.I liked Madhuri & Daksha in this scene.Daksha held Dadi when Darogaji was abt to slap Dadi & Madhuri was angrily looking at Darogaji.Sharmilee looked a little guity when Dadi told her she is not a good daughter -in-law.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap -Ankur is standa at the door of Mishra house & try to talk to Sindoori.He brings a bouque for Sindoori.Sindoori shouts at him & leaves.Santoshi asks him abt Sinddori.Ankur wore a cap that means he was afraid that Sindoori would get angry on him & hit the bouque on his head 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail
Today's episode was nothing special.😔 I ff through most of it. I laughed when Sharmilii and her father were being beat up by Daksha and gang.😆 Also Sheshnath tying Guddu to the chair and slapping him silly.🤣 Then Ankush is parked outside the Mishra house. Symphony we still got his name wrong.😆 It went from Ashok to Ankur to Ankush. Anyways now we know why he was wearing and hat and carrying a bouquet. He needed a reason to get past the gate. Anyways Sindoori and him have a chat and she cries "Chor!" More like she is the chor.😡 Then Santoshi tells everything to Kaka and she tells him that we can't tell Dhairya yet.😕 I knew hearing that there will be trouble. Actually I knew from Santoshi and Ankush's interactions that trouble is brewing.😔 She will try and prove that Sindoori isn't who she says she is but it will backfire. Also Ankush and Santoshi meeting privately spells trouble. Not to mention her not telling Dhairya anything will also lead to problems. Then the next day Kaka asks Madhu to have chai with the family. This Kaka is a smart one.😊 He seems so innocent but behind he is very chalak. Also why is Dhairya always drinking chai?😆 What is he a grandpa? Santoshi was bringing him chai earlier in the episode too. I guess in India they drink chai several times a day. Also you would think in a big house like this that it wouldn't be so hard to sneak in a steal something. Anyways hopefully the upcoming episodes have more Sairya and maybe we even see Ankush and Santoshi together plotting and Dhairya sees them and gets jealous.😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Today's episode was nothing special.😔 I ff through most of it. I laughed when Sharmilii and her father were being beat up by Daksha and gang.😆 Also Sheshnath tying Guddu to the chair and slapping him silly.🤣 Then Ankush is parked outside the Mishra house. Symphony we still got his name wrong.😆 It went from Ashok to Ankur to Ankush. Anyways now we know why he was wearing and hat and carrying a bouquet. He needed a reason to get past the gate. Anyways Sindoori and him have a chat and she cries "Chor!" More like she is the chor.😡 Then Santoshi tells everything to Kaka and she tells him that we can't tell Dhairya yet.😕 I knew hearing that there will be trouble. Actually I knew from Santoshi and Ankush's interactions that trouble is brewing.😔 She will try and prove that Sindoori isn't who she says she is but it will backfire. Also Ankush and Santoshi meeting privately spells trouble. Not to mention her not telling Dhairya anything will also lead to problems. Then the next day Kaka asks Madhu to have chai with the family. This Kaka is a smart one.😊 He seems so innocent but behind he is very chalak. Also why is Dhairya always drinking chai?😆 What is he a grandpa? Santoshi was bringing him chai earlier in the episode too. I guess in India they drink chai several times a day. Also you would think in a big house like this that it wouldn't be so hard to sneak in a steal something. Anyways hopefully the upcoming episodes have more Sairya and maybe we even see Ankush and Santoshi together plotting and Dhairya sees them and gets jealous.😃

I liked the story that was told by Santoshi maa in begining of the episode.Daksha & Madhuri were de dana danaoing Darogaji & Sharmilee 😆.Seshnath was beating Guddu.He slapped Guddu two times saying first one is for cheating us & second one for signing those papers.He says to Guddu now get beatings & see your wife & father-in-law get beaten up 😆.Tinnu was enjoying 😆.That guy name is Ankush ? I thought in 20/7 epi I heard Ankur 😕 anyways this name is also nice & not sounds old like "Ashok". 😊.Poor Ankush he tried to make Sindoori remember but Sindoori was like this guy came here & started shouting calling him theif 😡.Ankush thought this girl would create problems for him.The way Ankush ran & tripped over that flower pot it was hilarious 😆.Thank God Santoshi saw him taking to Sindoori before & then went after him & stopped him.Santoshi assured him he didnt need to worry she wouldnt do anything.She asked him abt Sindoori.He told her Sindoori'a truth.Ankush asked her help.Santoshi said she would help him & asked for his phone no.Ankush gave her his card & leaves(Here Santoshi reads his name "Ankush" ).Santoshi told Kaka everything.Kaka said they should tell this to Dhairya.Santoshi says no then Dhairya sir could be sispicious that she was doing all this to avoid "NaagPanchami" thing.Kaka agrees.Pushpa scolded a servent & said Madhu madam saw your act on cctv & now she will punish you.Kala got idea & says they can take help from CCTV footage(which wasin her laptop & she keeps it licked in wardrobe) Kaka said Madhu keeps original key with her but she keeps duplicate one somewhere in her room.They plan to take that key.Ohhooo Kaka is so smart.He invited Madhu to have tea with him.Now its just Pratap they need to leave the room so Santoshi can find that key.Santoshi maa goes to help Indradev on his request.Santoshi maa starts her puja.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci did you see that Sindoori,Dhairya & Santoshi scene it was small but here Dhairya told difference btwn two.Dhairya enters house while talking over his phone.Sindoori tries to give him a glass of water & says water.Sindoori then says tea.She goes.Santoshi comes & sign Dhairya if he would have tea.Dhairya nods.After that Dhairya says so much difference btwn these two.One dosent understand even after listening (Sindoori) & one understands without even listening (Santoshi).Nice scene.I like it Dhairya probably was irritated that Sindoori was shouting near him while he was talking over the phone whereas Santoshi signed him to ask him if he would have tea.Santoshi didnt say it loudly.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci did you see that Sindoori,Dhairya & Santoshi scene it was small but here Dhairya told difference btwn two.Dhairya enters house while talking over his phone.Sindoori tries to give him a glass of water & says water.Sindoori then says tea.She goes.Santoshi comes & sign Dhairya if he would have tea.Dhairya nods.After that Dhairya says so much difference btwn these two.One dosent understand even after listening (Sindoori) & one understands without even listening (Santoshi).Nice scene.I like it Dhairya probably was irritated that Sindoori was shouting near him while he was talking over the phone whereas Santoshi signed him to ask him if he would have tea.Santoshi didnt say it loudly.

I did see that scene.😊 Maybe our Dhairya babu will start to appreciate Santoshi more now.😃 Although he is going to have to do a lot more in my books to prove his love for Santoshi. Also the mention from your previous post. I swear it was Ankur too.😕 Ankush just came in today's episode. I mean I don't mind this name either, I just thought it was funny that we got his name wrong twice. I guess third times the charm.😆
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago