Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I don't think we are too demanding.😆 I just think after awhile seeing Santoshi always getting blamed or being given problems gets old. They thought that showing Dhairya paralyzed was suffering enough. I was like Santoshi took care of him 24-7. What problem did he have? Well besides being paralyzed.😆 When she had that skin disease he kicked her out.😡 Anyways our hero will get his punishment when he kicks Santoshi out and then realizes he was wrong. Maybe then there will be a grand declaration of love and an actual proper apology.😊

I agree with you Oci. 😊 I would love to see Dhairya suffer 😈 Let see if it happens like we think 😃
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So today's episode starts with Santoshi serving tea to Dhairya and Kaka. I feel like she is always serving Dhairya tea.😆 Can't Pushpa do that? Anyways Dhairya asks her why she is so tense and she tells him she wants to put a picture of Sindoori in the paper to find out about her. Then Madhu comes and shuts her down as she is using Sindoori to kick Santoshi out. Hopefully Ankur comes to the Mishra house and not only tells Santoshi about Sindoori but becomes a problem for Madhu. Also in the process if Ankur and Santoshi work together and make Dhairya jealous I won't mind either. Then to the lol moment of the episode. Pratap telling Madhu to do yoga.🤣 That whole conversation was funny.😊 Then Dhairya is going to meeting and he asks Santoshi to tie is tie for him. She says she doesn't know. I love how he is surprised she wouldn't know. I am like why would she? Also if he knows how to put it, then why is he asking her?😆 I guess he just wants to be close to his wife.😊 They have a cute moment.😃 Then he asks for stapler and again this kebab main haadi comes.😡 Love how Santoshi told her good she remembers, and tells her not to come to their room.👏 Sindoori leaves and Dhairya sees Santoshi upset and makes jokes.😕 Not the time to be making jokes Dhairya. I felt bad when Santoshi looked like she was gonna cry. Another reason Dhairya needs to experience jealousy. I find he is taking this whole situation a little to lightly.😕 Hopefully Santoshi Maa and Gaumata can help Santoshi.😊 Then Santoshi cries to Kaka and asks what happened to Dhairya. He started liking me and does not get angry and has changed. Kaka says because you changed and shows her the video where she was dancing.😆 Santoshi is shocked.😲 I wonder if she will question this change in Dhairya more? I wouldn't mind if she started thinking if Dhairya liked me when I was acting like Sindoori, does that mean he doesn't like me and wishes I was more like her?😭 I would rather that be the issue here, then simply Dhairya believing that Sindoori may be Santoshi because of this whole naag panchami thing. That way if she questions his love he will have to prove to her, that he indeed likes old Santoshi, thus making their relationship stronger.😊 Of course I doubt they will do that.😒 The precap.😕 Can someone please tell me what that was about? I was a little lost, and the written update on the site I watch the show doesn't say anything.👎🏼

Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap- Santoshi shows sindoor(vermilion) to Sindoori & says it is sign of love,trust & relation & married women fill it in their hairline.She says that if you have so much confident over yourself then take it & fill it in your maang.Sindoori was abt to put the sindoor in her maang. Oci maybe Santoshi thought Sindoori would hestitate to do that.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
LOL MOMENT - Devraj Indra was listening to a lady play sitaar.There were other artists playing tabla & harmonium.I have never seen a harmonium in the mythological show before not even tabla sitaar & flute is ok but harmonium in the heaven! at least they didnt show heaven music artists play violins & saxaphones 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Precap- Santoshi shows sindoor(vermilion) to Sindoori & says it is sign of love,trust & relation & married women fill it in their hairline.She says that if you have so much confident over yourself then take it & fill it in your maang.Sindoori was abt to put the sindoor in her maang. Oci maybe Santoshi thought Sindoori would hestitate to do that.

Ugh!!! Why does Santoshi think she is smart?😕 Like seriously, why would she challenge Sindoori like that.👎🏼 She knows what kind of person she is. Do you think she would have a problem putting sindoor in her maang. Anyways this Ankur better make his entry jaldi otherwise Santoshi is gonna dig her own grave. She may as well hand over Dhairya to Sindoori now.😆 God this track is frustrating.😡 Anyways tomorrow is Friday, so hopefully something good happens.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi & Kaka scene.Santoshi says Dhairya sir takes my hand,dosent get angry now & try to make me understand. She says Dhairya sir has changed.Kaka says bcoz you have changed.Santoshi says no.Kaka shows her the video in which she was shown dancing( when Santoshi went to Raibareli with & madhu gave her bhaang & Santoshi danced with Dhairya).Kaka laughs & says you dont remember but you are seeing this was you only.Santoshi is confused. LOL MOMENT - Where did he get that video from he didnt go Raibareli (these serial earth ppl are expert in taking videos like Nupur,Sesnath & Kaka & Seshnath have ability to make video from their moblies without being present on that spot) 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I like Indra Dev I mean Aryan Vaid's voice. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Narad is busy in IdnraSwarna story.Nowadays he roams around either Indra or Swarnrekha what happened to his concern for Santoshi Maa's devotee Santoshi? now that she is again in a new big problem.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And where is Yamraj ? he is the 2nd big reason of this Sindoori problem.First was Poloumi.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This Dhairya was joking with Santoshi when she was abt to cry & the joke he made abt (Sindoori & original & fake Santoshi) when it was the reason of Santoshi's sadness in the first place! Dhakkan stupid Dhairya.His timing is bad.