Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I ff through most of today's episode. Not enough Sairya.πŸ˜• The episode starts with Santoshi praying to Santoshi Maa. Hopefully she can help her with this whole naag panchami thing that all of a sudden has become so important.😑 Also she lied to Dhairya so that is going to be an issue.πŸ˜• Just a observation but this Swarnrekha needs to tone down her look. I don't know if it is the makeup or if the actress has had work done on her face maybe. I just find the makeup a bit much. The lol moment of today's episode is Guddu hiding from Sheshnath.πŸ˜† Have I mentioned I love Sheshnath? So the new guy made his entry. Hopefully he will quickly take Sindoori away.πŸ˜ƒ Maybe their will be a triangle with him, Sindoori and Dhairya.πŸ˜† Although it doesn't see like he likes her, she just knows about who murdered his mother. Again Santoshi in fierce mode telling Sindoori to take a hike.😊 One day she is gonna slap Sindoori.😊 Also why doesn't Santoshi get Kaka or someone to help her look up what naag panchami is on the internet?πŸ˜• Oh if only Sanket was there. He looked up that burger recipe when she needed it.πŸ˜† The precap πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. All of a sudden Dhairya is gonna believe Sindoori over Santoshi.😑 That boy needs a beating. I love how again this becomes about Santoshi proving that she is who she says she is. There is not going to be a scene like my OS. It is going to be Santoshi being a sacrificial lamb.😑 Maybe Dhairya will kick Santoshi out? It would not surprise me.πŸ˜• Anyways I want more Sairya romance scenes. Their love story is sooo not exciting and very anti climatic.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Like before you know it they will be acting like a married couple after this track. Like go on a honeymoon or something. I want that so no on else is around.πŸ˜ƒ Also good news Kaka is back.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I ff through most of today's episode. Not enough Sairya.πŸ˜• The episode starts with Santoshi praying to Santoshi Maa. Hopefully she can help her with this whole naag panchami thing that all of a sudden has become so important.😑 Also she lied to Dhairya so that is going to be an issue.πŸ˜• Just a observation but this Swarnrekha needs to tone down her look. I don't know if it is the makeup or if the actress has had work done on her face maybe. I just find the makeup a bit much. The lol moment of today's episode is Guddu hiding from Sheshnath.πŸ˜† Have I mentioned I love Sheshnath? So the new guy made his entry. Hopefully he will quickly take Sindoori away.πŸ˜ƒ Maybe their will be a triangle with him, Sindoori and Dhairya.πŸ˜† Although it doesn't see like he likes her, she just knows about who murdered his mother. Again Santoshi in fierce mode telling Sindoori to take a hike.😊 One day she is gonna slap Sindoori.😊 Also why doesn't Santoshi get Kaka or someone to help her look up what naag panchami is on the internet?πŸ˜• Oh if only Sanket was there. He looked up that burger recipe when she needed it.πŸ˜† The precapπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. All of a sudden Dhairya is gonna believe Sindoori over Santoshi.😑 That boy needs a beating. I love how again this becomes about Santoshi proving that she is who she says she is. There is not going to be a scene like my OS. It is going to be Santoshi being a sacrificial lamb.😑 Maybe Dhairya will kick Santoshi out? It would not surprise me.πŸ˜• Anyways I want more Sairya romance scenes. Their love story is sooo not exciting and very anti climatic.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Like before you know it they will be acting like a married couple after this track. Like go on a honeymoon or something. I want that so no on else is around.πŸ˜ƒ Also good news Kaka is back.😊

.Yes Santoshi maa is there & Gaumata also to help santoshi 😊..Santohi lied bcoz of Dhairya grrr.Oci you are right abt Swarnrekha's make up.Over make up especially that too dark lipstick.Seshnath is so hilarious πŸ˜†.Loved the whole Tripathis family scene & Guddu bhaiyya's expressions πŸ˜†.Jaci posted Santoshi maa wiki page a few days ago now I know the actor who plays Seshnath.His name is K.C.Shankar.I thought to mention it to you Oci since you like seshnath so much. 😊.The new guy "Ashok" made his entry now there is a hope since he is determind to bring Sindoori's memory back. πŸ˜ƒ.Naradji is intrested in Devraj Indra & Swarnrekha's lovestory.Swarnrekha has her own motives.She wants "Naglok" victory over "Devlok".Indra's ishq wala love πŸ˜†.Santoshi was in cat fight mode in last scene.Santoshi should take someone's help abt this "Nagpanchami" puja.Guamata is going to her but how? let see what our cute Gaumata does.Again this Dhairya...Dhakkan Dhairya.Dhairya & his suspicions uff! What is anti climatic Oci? I know climax & climate but anti climatic LOL.Kaka is back yey.I am so happy.Actually Dhairya mentioned that he would talk to Kaka & would find soultion abt this Sindoori in that santoshi hugging Dhairya scene.Where was Kaka anyway?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci I will post a positve scene for you just for keeping our hopes up.I think you will like this.God me & my imaginations.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

.Yes Santoshi maa is there & Gaumata also to help santoshi 😊..Santohi lied bcoz of Dhairya grrr.Oci you are right abt Swarnrekha's make up.Over make up especially that too dark lipstick.Seshnath is so hilarious πŸ˜†.Loved the whole Tripathis family scene & Guddu bhaiyya's expressions πŸ˜†.Jaci posted Santoshi maa wiki page a few days ago now I know the actor who plays Seshnath.His name is K.C.Shankar.I thought to mention it to you Oci since you like seshnath so much. 😊.The new guy "Ashok" made his entry now there is a hope since he is determind to bring Sindoori's memory back. πŸ˜ƒ.Naradji is intrested in Devraj Indra & Swarnrekha's lovestory.Swarnrekha has her own motives.She wants "Naglok" victory over "Devlok".Indra's ishq wala love πŸ˜†.Santoshi was in cat fight mode in last scene.Santoshi should take someone's help abt this "Nagpanchami" puja.Guamata is going to her but how? let see what our cute Gaumata does.Again this Dhairya...Dhakkan Dhairya.Dhairya & his suspicions uff! What is anti climatic Oci? I know climax & climate but anti climatic LOL.Kaka is back yey.I am so happy.Actually Dhairya mentioned that he would talk to Kaka & would find soultion abt this Sindoori in that santoshi hugging Dhairya scene.Where was Kaka anyway?

A spelling error. Anti-climactic is what I meant to say.πŸ˜† I just feel like I was waiting for their love story, and like I said earlier it didn't play out the way I wanted exactly. That is why I said they should go on a honeymoon. So we get full on masti and romance. Give me that and a jealousy track and I will be happy. Well temporarily.πŸ˜‰
SymphonyStar thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
SymphonyStar thumbnail
πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

Haha all 4 are jealous.πŸ˜† I like it.😊 Although really the only person I care to be jealous in this quad is Dhairya.😊 I want him to be crazy jealous. I don't why I want to see this jealousy track so bad. Maybe because I know how Dhairya can be, and seeing him jealous would be awesome.πŸ˜ƒ Not to mention it would be something new for us viewers. Also he hasn't had to suffer in this relationship at all. So bring on this Ashok guy. If he can make Dhairya feel any sort of jealousy I am all for it.😊 Maybe that will happen when he tries to kick out Santoshi. Like you said he will kick her out and Kaka will let her stay and then Ashok will be nice to her and our hero won't like it.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci my first choice is Dhairya's jelousy track this scene was to show Dhairya's jelousy others' was buy one get 3 LOL.My main focus always stays on Dhairya
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci my first choice is Dhairya's jelousy track this scene was to show Dhairya's jelousy others' was buy one get 3 LOL.My main focus always stays on Dhairya

Haha buy one get 3.πŸ˜† Good to know your number one focus is still one Dhairya.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sometimes it feels good to be proved wrong before I thought that Ashok is obsessive of Sindoori & kinda villain in her life bcoz he said Sindoori is imp to him but thank God it is something totally different bcoz even though Sindoori is vamp in Sairya's love story right now I wouldnt wish anything dangerous happen to her.