https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sj9xfYNPS8&ab_channel=BollywoodKiBaten

Cheers.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: YouAgainstThem

<font size="2">Hi Guys,</font>

A new OLV. Check it out.

<font size="2">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczse2E1F98&ab_channel=SerialTvNews</font>

<font size="2">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sj9xfYNPS8&ab_channel=BollywoodKiBaten</font>

Cheers.

Thanks dear for sharing the links 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
My Tinnu told Daksha's & Madhuri's truth to Sharmilee.Sharmilee felt guilty & apologized to Dadi.My Tinnu again proved he is a hero.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi wants to go jail so that Pratap gives gurantee & Dhairya can have his future settled but Dhairya said do you even know what you are talking? He said he is doing this for her only & if she is not going to be there who he will live for.Santoshi apologized & said she will not say it again.Dhairya smiles.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Yamraj came to earth taking form of a saint & told Sindoori through her dream that she is Sindoori but After waking up Sindoori isnt ready to accept that she is Sindoori.She said Dhairya is her present & she will get him.Later she thinks she will create rift btwn Sairya.She thinks she isnt able to get what she wants through striaght way so she will have to do something else.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching today's episode. It was pretty good.😊 Any episode with Sairya moments is a good one for me.👍🏼 Anyways the episode started off with Sairya. But then Sindoori had to intervene.😡 I laughed when they showed Dhairya yelling at her and she was just daydreaming.😆 Side note Ayaz looked so cute. Then Dhairya wants to talk to Santoshi alone. I liked the scene where he saw her wound and brought her to the mirror and asked her to remember.😛 I also liked when Santoshi fought with Sindoori and tells Dhairya she doesn't like her. I like how he is amused at her jealousy and tickles her.😃 Symphony you were right, Dhairya is not going to be getting jealous it is Santoshi and Sindoor who are getting jealous.😔 Then Sindoori comes and tells all her past moments with Dhairya. Ugh!!!! I hated how this whole episode he was remembering moments with Sindoori.😡 After hearing Sindoori he wants to get the baba as he is worried that Sindoori will come between him and Santoshi.😊 Then Santoshi makes the joke about the ghost and Dhairya laughs and pinches her cheeks and says he wants cute Santoshi back and then kisses her on the cheek.😃 I was saying how I wanted a scene where he kisses her on the cheek and I got it. Of course I wanted a more romantic scene, but I will take it. Then in the precap Sindoori getting close to Dhairya.😡 I don't know how much longer I can take of her.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Just finished watching today's episode. It was pretty good.😊 Any episode with Sairya moments is a good one for me.👍🏼 Anyways the episode started off with Sairya. But then Sindoori had to intervene.😡 I laughed when they showed Dhairya yelling at her and she was just daydreaming.😆 Side note Ayaz looked so cute. Then Dhairya wants to talk to Santoshi alone. I liked the scene where he saw her wound and brought her to the mirror and asked her to remember.😛 I also liked when Santoshi fought with Sindoori and tells Dhairya she doesn't like her. I like how he is amused at her jealousy and tickles her.😃 Symphony you were right, Dhairya is not going to be getting jealous it is Santoshi and Sindoor who are getting jealous.😔 Then Sindoori comes and tells all her past moments with Dhairya. Ugh!!!! I hated how this whole episode he was remembering moments with Sindoori.😡 After hearing Sindoori he wants to get the baba as he is worried that Sindoori will come between him and Santoshi.😊 Then Santoshi makes the joke about the ghost and Dhairya laughs and pinches her cheeks and says he wants cute Santoshi back and then kisses her on the cheek.😃 I was saying how I wanted a scene where he kisses her on the cheek and I got it. Of course I wanted a more romantic scene, but I will take it. Then in the precap Sindoori getting close to Dhairya.😡 I don't know how much longer I can take of her.😕

Thanks for the update Oci 😊.So much happened.Cute Sairya moments 😃.Dhairya yelled at Sindoori & Sindoori was daydreaming abt her hero 😆.He asked Santoshi to remember good 😊.Santoshi is jealous & Dhairya was amused at her jealousy 😆.Yes I am losing hope abt that Dhairya jealousy track.Sindoori told him everything .Dhairya was remembering moments with Sindoori grrr.Dhairya was worried & wanted to call baba.He got scared 😆.Santoshi joked wow not bad 😉.Dhairya kissed Santoshi on the cheek 😳.Oci I know the feelings when you get something that you want desperately.Desperately LOL .You wanted this scene you got it.Precap 😡
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sindoori had dreamy look on her face & was looking lovongly at her hero Dhairya & bgm "Kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa risk hai" was playing that time 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Gurmilee Scene was hilarious under the blanket doing lovey dovey 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhu & Sindoori both were thinking to use each other to create problems for Santoshi