Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It will be intresting to watch how Santoshi maa helps bringing Sindoori's memory back.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The man who was talking to doctor at the hospital where Sindoori was admitted will somehow meet her & recognize her maybe he will help & try to remind her of her real identity but why do I feel that man is a villain in Sindoori's life bcoz the way he was talking to doctor that how could Sindoori run from hospital he also said he was giving money to them from 8 months to take care of Sindoori as she is very imp to him I wonder what this "important" means.Maybe he is very possessive of her or maybe he was earning money through Sindoori & wasnt ready to bear loss.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I liked the scene where Dhairya smiles at Santoshi & puts his hand on her cheek & Santoshi smiles at him.

You mean the scene where the gods were watching them? Ya that was cute.😊 I love all Sairya scenes whether big or small.πŸ˜ƒ I wonder how long this Sindoori track will last? Also when Sindoori gets her memory back will she still create problems for Sairya as she is greedy? I guess we will just have to wait and watch.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

You mean the scene where the gods were watching them? Ya that was cute.😊 I love all Sairya scenes whether big or small.πŸ˜ƒ I wonder how long this Sindoori track will last? Also when Sindoori gets her memory back will she still create problems for Sairya as she is greedy? I guess we will just have to wait and watch.

Yes the same scene.I havnt thought of what you mentioned Oci I mean even after Sindoori gets back her memory she will continue to create problems for Sairya 😲 You are right she is greedy so this is a posssibility 😭.Mabye this track will be shown for next 2 months. πŸ˜† 2 months! and where us Shani Dev is his track over? & what abt Parul Chauhan's entry in the show as Swarnlekha?
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Yes the same scene.I havnt thought of what you mentioned Oci I mean even after Sindoori gets back her memory she will continue to create problems for Sairya 😲 You are right she is greedy so this is a posssibility 😭.Mabye this track will be shown for next 2 months. πŸ˜† 2 months! and where us Shani Dev is his track over? & what abt Parul Chauhan's entry in the show as Swarnlekha?

I feel like this track will last until end of summer.πŸ˜• I am not sure about Shani Dev track. I always thought that Dhairya would think because he sold his car Shani Dev got angry and Santoshi got punished ie) died. Also I totally forgot about Parul's entry. Maybe they scrapped it. I feel like they need to have a villain in the god world.😊 Also I wonder if they would recast Nupur? Only cause then what is the need for Ujwal. Also where is Kaka? He has disappeared.πŸ˜•
oceanus85 thumbnail
Just finished watching today's episode. God Daksha and gang are the worst.😑 They want Dadi to die.😲 Also Sharmili is also acting like them.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anyways on to Sairya's scene. I loved how romantic Dhairya was trying to act with Santoshi. Holding her hand, telling her he was used to seeing her when he slept and the way he touched her face and smiled.☺️ I liked how Santoshi remembered the things he said and was a bit confused by his behaviour.πŸ‘πŸΌ I wish they would have explored that more. Like I wish Santoshi would tell him all the means things he used to say and how he hurt her. Aside from Dhairya giving two measly apologizes, we never really heard Santoshi talk about how it affected her. I mean it clearly did if she is recalling things he said in the past. Anyways I am sure they won't delve that deep into things.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Sometimes I think Indian shows lack some depth. Like they gloss over things.πŸ˜• I feel like they could show a few scenes of Dhairya recalling what he did and said or Santoshi reminding him of his past behavior and them talking about it and moving past things. Rather than forgetting it all together.😑 Anyways, on to the rest of the episode. Daksha pushes Dadi and she gets hurt.😑 I like how Santoshi could feel Dadi was in trouble and made Dhairya leave.😊 I like how he was not happy with Sindoori.πŸ˜ƒ Then Santoshi and Dhairya go to Santoshi's house and I love how Dhairya defends Santoshi and yells at everyone for their ill treatment of Dadi. I also like how he says he is the son in law of the house. Boy times have changed.πŸ˜† Although I had to laugh at Dhairya when he was like "Is this how you treat elders?" I was like you used to talk so badly to your own parents not to long ago.πŸ˜• Anyways I guess everyone deserves a second chance. Then Sindoori was sitting in Dhairya's bed.😑 God I hope she gets her memory/is kicked out soon. Then in the precap Pratap asks Dhairya to give statement against Santoshi.😲😑 I miss good Pratap. Madhu has corrupted him.πŸ˜† I wish there were spoilers so I knew what was to come.
oceanus85 thumbnail
I have a question for you guys. So I have noticed that online when I watch the show sometimes some scenes are cut. Not sure why? But the only reason I have discovered this is because people on here have talked about a scene and I am like I never saw that scene. Or sometimes on youtube I have seen scenes that I did not see before. Anyways I guess my question is I saw a scene from yesterday's episode where Sindoori brings chai for Dhairya and he scolds her and tells her to knock next time she comes in. Wondering if there was anything else that happened in that scene? Does she interrupt Dhairya hugging Santoshi from behind?

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Just finished watching today's episode. God Daksha and gang are the worst.😑 They want Dadi to die.😲 Also Sharmili is also acting like them.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anyways on to Sairya's scene. I loved how romantic Dhairya was trying to act with Santoshi. Holding her hand, telling her he was used to seeing her when he slept and the way he touched her face and smiled.☺️ I liked how Santoshi remembered the things he said and was a bit confused by his behaviour.πŸ‘πŸΌ I wish they would have explored that more. Like I wish Santoshi would tell him all the means things he used to say and how he hurt her. Aside from Dhairya giving two measly apologizes, we never really heard Santoshi talk about how it affected her. I mean it clearly did if she is recalling things he said in the past. Anyways I am sure they won't delve that deep into things.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Sometimes I think Indian shows lack some depth. Like they gloss over things.πŸ˜• I feel like they could show a few scenes of Dhairya recalling what he did and said or Santoshi reminding him of his past behavior and them talking about it and moving past things. Rather than forgetting it all together.😑 Anyways, on to the rest of the episode. Daksha pushes Dadi and she gets hurt.😑 I like how Santoshi could feel Dadi was in trouble and made Dhairya leave.😊 I like how he was not happy with Sindoori.πŸ˜ƒ Then Santoshi and Dhairya go to Santoshi's house and I love how Dhairya defends Santoshi and yells at everyone for their ill treatment of Dadi. I also like how he says he is the son in law of the house. Boy times have changed.πŸ˜† Although I had to laugh at Dhairya when he was like "Is this how you treat elders?" I was like you used to talk so badly to your own parents not to long ago.πŸ˜• Anyways I guess everyone deserves a second chance. Then Sindoori was sitting in Dhairya's bed.😑 God I hope she gets her memory/is kicked out soon. Then in the precap Pratap asks Dhairya to give statement against Santoshi.😲😑 I miss good Pratap. Madhu has corrupted him.πŸ˜† I wish there were spoilers so I knew what was to come.

Daksha,Seshnath,Madhuri,Guddu & now Sharmilee too 😑.Dhairya lying on the bed was looking lovingly at Santoshi 😳 & was bit restless πŸ˜†.Santoshi confused abt his behaviour especialy abt his advances towards her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.My cutie Tinnu cutie he cares for his dadi πŸ˜ƒ so much.Loved how Dhairya shouted at those evil Tripathis & threatened them that if they behaved badly with Dadi he would see them all πŸ˜†.Loved how he said he is son-in-law of that house when Sharmilee asked who was he to interfere in their family matter.Dhairya taunted & scolded Sharmilee that she too joined Tripathis.He said to her next time he will take out all her haughtiness.Dhairya also said he would nit listen anything aagainst Santoshi when they were saying things against Santoshi.You are right Oci they should have been more depth in yest Sairya scenes but what can we do.In serials Hero say one sorry & then everything is ok.They dont show hero putting efforts to say sorry.Lots of glossings.Sindoori is living in her fake world.Santoshi maa talked to Yamdev & asked him to do something to bring Sindoori's memory back soon.Lets see how much time this 'soon' takes LOL.Pratap's character grrr.I too wish they havent made him too negative.Ujjwal disappeared let alone the talks of recasting someone as Nupur.Where is Bittodi? & Kaka? Uff! disappeared.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Where has everyone gone on the forum? I guess people are busy/on summer vacation.😭 Today's episode was not bad. I would have said good except there was no cute Sairya moments. Liked Dhairya in damad mode in the beginning of the episode stating that he and Santoshi are there for Dadi.πŸ‘πŸΌ Also I like how Dadi can see through Daksha and gangs crap and refused to eat when they brought her food.πŸ‘ Also Sindoori is just annoying.😑 Loved how Dhairya told her to go away and asked if she was watching a daily serial when she was staring at him.πŸ˜† Our Dhairya is such a comedian.πŸ˜ƒ Also Dhairya is trying to set up his business.πŸ‘ Too bad no one will give him the time of day without Pratap bhai's guarantee.πŸ˜” I love how Dhairya went to the meeting in jeans.πŸ˜† Also I laughed when he came home tired and laid on the couch and Kaki comes and says you look so weak and tired. I was like "He hasn't even started working yet?"πŸ˜† Also he hasn't even done that much and he is already this burnt out.πŸ˜• Then Madhu tries to manipulate Pratap.😑 She got jealous seeing Kaki making ladoos with Santoshi.🀣 Kaki and Dhairya go to Pratap and he says he will give guarantee if Dhairya gives statement against Santoshi.😲 Love how Dhairya gets angry and says you are my elder brother but I am going to tell you for the last time Santoshi Dhairya Mishra is not a servant but the bahu of this house, and my wife and if you call her maid, then I will forget you are my elder brother. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ That is the first time we have heard Dhairya call her Santoshi Dhairya Mishra and make this big declaration of her being his wife. I also laughed when Pratap was so frustrated at Dhairya's comment that he has to drink water.πŸ˜† Of course loved, loved, loved when Dhairya openly declares that he loves his wife the most.πŸ˜ƒ Also love how Kaki scolds Pratap and then Dhairya cutely helps her and they leave together. 😊 Of course then Santoshi Maa and Gaumata talk and Santoshi Maa says which avatar of Santoshi does Dhairya love?πŸ˜• Maybe I should send my Dhairya's feelings post to Santoshi Maa.🀣 Although it seems she is just as confused as we all are.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Where has everyone gone on the forum? I guess people are busy/on summer vacation.😭 Today's episode was not bad. I would have said good except there was no cute Sairya moments. Liked Dhairya in damad mode in the beginning of the episode stating that he and Santoshi are there for Dadi.πŸ‘πŸΌ Also I like how Dadi can see through Daksha and gangs crap and refused to eat when they brought her food.πŸ‘ Also Sindoori is just annoying.😑 Loved how Dhairya told her to go away and asked if she was watching a daily serial when she was staring at him.πŸ˜† Our Dhairya is such a comedian.πŸ˜ƒ Also Dhairya is trying to set up his business.πŸ‘ Too bad no one will give him the time of day without Pratap bhai's guarantee.πŸ˜” I love how Dhairya went to the meeting in jeans.πŸ˜† Also I laughed when he came home tired and laid on the couch and Kaki comes and says you look so weak and tired. I was like "He hasn't even started working yet?"πŸ˜† Also he hasn't even done that much and he is already this burnt out.πŸ˜• Then Madhu tries to manipulate Pratap.😑 She got jealous seeing Kaki making ladoos with Santoshi.🀣 Kaki and Dhairya go to Pratap and he says he will give guarantee if Dhairya gives statement against Santoshi.😲 Love how Dhairya gets angry and says you are my elder brother but I am going to tell you for the last time Santoshi Dhairya Mishra is not a servant but the bahu of this house, and my wife and if you call her maid, then I will forget you
are my elder brother. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ That is the first time we have heard Dhairya call her Santoshi Dhairya Mishra and make this big declaration of her being his wife. I also laughed when Pratap was so frustrated at Dhairya's comment that he has to drink water.πŸ˜† Of course loved, loved, loved when Dhairya openly declares that he loves his wife the most.πŸ˜ƒ Also love how Kaki scolds Pratap and then Dhairya cutely helps her and they leave together. 😊 Of course then Santoshi Maa and Gaumata talk and Santoshi Maa says which avatar of Santoshi does Dhairya love?πŸ˜• Maybe I should send my Dhairya's feelings post to Santoshi Maa.🀣 Although it seems she is just as confused as we all are.

Thanks for the update Oci πŸ˜ƒ.The episode sounds full of LOL moments.Damad Dhairya in full action πŸ˜†.Thank God Dadi understood it was those evil gang's doing.Dadi in ansan mood πŸ˜†.Sindoori 😑 Dhairya multi talented πŸ˜†.Kaki's motherly love for Dhairya.Like it when Madhu the vamp get jealous.Dhairya wants to start business πŸ‘ but Pratap isnt helping him 😑.Dhairya declared his love for his wife πŸ˜ƒ.He reminded Pratap what Santoshi's status is in that house & called her Santoshi Dhairya Mishra
πŸ˜ƒ .Kaki scolded Pratap good.Santoshi maa & Gaumata talk.See Oci even Santoshi maa isnt able to understand Dhairya's feelings πŸ˜†.This Dhairya is confused & has made all of us confused. 🀣