Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Just watched today's episode. First of all they changed the beginning Santoshi Maa opening credit. Nice to see Santoshi and Dhairya looking happy. On to the episode. I can't believe Santoshi's family accused Dadi of stealing the jewelry.😑 Can't wait until Sharmili finds out the truth. Then as we know from Friday's precap that Pratap hits Sindoori and she will end up in the Mishra household. I can already tell you I despise this Sindoori.😑 She is going to cause problems. I hope Symphony the scene you want in the Sairya scenes thread happens. Also liked how with Santoshi's shares Dhairya can start his business.😊 That was a sweet scene between Santoshi, Dhairya and Dadi.πŸ˜› I wonder if Dhairya will do something sweet for Santoshi as it was her birthday.πŸ˜ƒ As I said in an earlier post I hope even though Sindoori is there that Dhairya keeps romancing Santoshi and if Sindoori tries to do anything to Santoshi that she never succeeds. She looks like she could go to any extent to get Dhairya. I was cringing when she was ogling Dhairya and then went to his room at the end of the episode.πŸ˜• But I liked that Dhairya was romancing Santoshi.πŸ˜ƒ Also I noticed in the pre-cap that Santoshi is sleeping on the sofa. I bet Dhairya is thoda pareshan about that.πŸ˜† I have to say Sairya are so cute. There is a real sweetness to them.

Santoshi's family accused Dadi of stealing grrr.Sharmilee will find out the truth or Tinnu will do something.One more problem in Sairya's world Sindoori hhhuhhh.Santoshi is supporting Dhairya 😊.Sairya sweet scenes always left us with awwws.It will be intresting to watch what Dhairya does for Santoshi as its her birthday.Dhairya should keep on romancing Santoshi.When this Sindoori's memory will come back? Precap - Santoshi sleeping on the sofa & here dhairya is restless ooohhhooo. πŸ˜† He should lift her in his arms & put her on his bed or their bed πŸ˜‰.Sweet cute Sairya.Now that original Santoshi is back the spark that was missing in Sairya romance is back.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Santoshi's family accused Dadi of stealing grrr.Sharmilee will find out the truth or Tinnu will do something.One more problem in Sairya's world Sindoori hhhuhhh.Santoshi is supporting Dhairya 😊.Sairya sweet scenes always left us with awwws.It will be intresting to watch what Dhairya does for Santoshi as its her birthday.Dhairya should keep on romancing Santoshi.When this Sindoori's memory will come back? Precap - Santoshi sleeping on the sofa & here dhairya is restless ooohhhooo. πŸ˜† He should lift her in his arms & put her on his bed or their bed πŸ˜‰.Sweet cute Sairya.Now that original Santoshi is back the spark that was missing in Sairya romance is back.

I would totally love if he carried her in his arms and put her in their bed.☺️ I am totally looking forward to their romantic scenes now that Santoshi is back as well.πŸ˜ƒ Your right their was a spark missing when Santoshi was Sindoori.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I would totally love if he carried her in his arms and put her in their bed.☺️ I am totally looking forward to their romantic scenes now that Santoshi is back as well.πŸ˜ƒ Your right their was a spark missing when Santoshi was Sindoori.

Just watched the episode.Oops Its not Santoshi's birthday its was 3 day before if it is or Dhairya would have known that day was Santoshi's bday I am sure Dhairya would have done something for Santoshi even if it is a small thing.Anyway at least Dhairya wished her.I am happy 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dhairya hugged Santoshi from back & Santoshi was thinking what happened to Dhairya sir suddenly. 🀣
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dhairya hugged Santoshi from back & Santoshi was thinking what happened to Dhairya sir suddenly. 🀣

I liked that scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ I bet you he will want her to sleep beside him in tomorrow's episode but she won't feel comfortable and will sleep on the couch.πŸ˜† I guess in her defense her and Dhairya haven't really spent that much time together since he has changed as Santoshi "died" then she was Sindoori and she only recently became Santoshi again. So maybe now they will get closer despite that she devil Sindoori being in their way.πŸ˜ƒ
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I liked that scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ I bet you he will want her to sleep beside him in tomorrow's episode but she won't feel comfortable and will sleep on the couch.πŸ˜† I guess in her defense her and Dhairya haven't really spent that much time together since he has changed as Santoshi "died" then she was Sindoori and she only recently became Santoshi again. So maybe now they will get closer despite that she devil Sindoori being in their way.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I feel they will get closer.Remember every vamp worked in Sairya's favour like bcoz of Kranti maa they got married in the first place(Namami Kranti maa Namami Kranti maa Namami Kranti maa LOL),bcoz of Madhu Santoshi got permission to stay at Mishra house & we shouldnt forget DP's role too so I think Sindoori will end up bringing them together. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dadi said "Yeh ghar hai ya natak company" πŸ˜†.She said everyday a new play happens in this house. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I wonder what Sharmilee will do when she gets to know that dadi didnt steal her jewelleries.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I liked the scene where Dhairya smiles at Santoshi & puts his hand on her cheek & Santoshi smiles at him.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I like Gaumata expressions.I like it when she gets scared & shivers thinking of Santoshi's new problem πŸ˜† & also when she gets confused.