Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your right Symphony, Dhairya did throw out her clothes. Pagal cv's. Also I wonder how Sindoori is going to dress. Not like Santoshi I am guessing. 😆 For fun we should revisit the topic of scenes we would like to see now that the story and the relationship between Dhairya and Santoshi has changed. I need to think of some.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Your right Symphony, Dhairya did throw out her clothes. Pagal cv's. Also I wonder how Sindoori is going to dress. Not like Santoshi I am guessing. 😆 For fun we should revisit the topic of scenes we would like to see now that the story and the relationship between Dhairya and Santoshi has changed. I need to think of some.

Yeah I have someting evily syruped Sairya scene in my mind.Sairyans will beat me to pulp. 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I am confused abt Sindoori's future looks 😆 we dont even know her old looks how she used to dress up.Cvs show something then they forget themselves like Seshnath's second recording of Sairya 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I am confused abt Sindoori's future looks 😆 we dont even know her old looks how she used to dress up.Cvs show something then they forget themselves like Seshnath's second recording of Sairya 🤣

Where would she even get clothes? She just got out of the hospital.😆 Of course there will be no explanation to that. I have seen Archana wear modern clothes. When she was on Qubool Hai there was a track where to was pretending to me this modern girl and she wore short dresses and what not. So I am wondering if that is what she will wear here too. Also I wonder how she will end up at Dhairya's house? She will just randomly end up there like DP did. Also what was the second recording Sheshnath took? Even I do not remember.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Where would she even get clothes? She just got out of the hospital.😆 Of course there will be no explanation to that. I have seen Archana wear modern clothes. When she was on Qubool Hai there was a track where to was pretending to me this modern girl and she wore short dresses and what not. So I am wondering if that is what she will wear here too. Also I wonder how she will end up at Dhairya's house? She will just randomly end up there like DP did. Also what was the second recording Sheshnath took? Even I do not remember.😕

I think Sindoori will steal someone's clothes 😆 .I too wonder what Sindoori's looks is going to be?.Yeah that is the intresting thing to see how Sindoori is going to end up at Mishra house.Maybe she will go there as a servent 😆.Seshnath's second recording Sairya, of Dhairya pushing Santoshi off the stairs(that he even used & sent Darogaji so some arrest drama happen & he gets the money to settle things)They showed Seshnath enter Santoshi's house after this iincident then how could Seshnath take video of that incident.Seshnath only had one video of Sairya(Dhairya in Santoshi's arms when he slipped & was abt to fall & Santoshi caught him)😕 😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
I know how Sindoori ends up in the Mishra house. Pratap hits her with his car and she gets hurt and he offers to take her to the hospital. She will probaby refuse going to the hospital and will recover at the Mishra house.😕 Why do they always show that random people stay at your house in these Indian shows?😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I know how Sindoori ends up in the Mishra house. Pratap hits her with his car and she gets hurt and he offers to take her to the hospital. She will probaby refuse going to the hospital and will recover at the Mishra house.😕 Why do they always show that random people stay at your house in these Indian shows?😡

Where did you read abt this?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Where did you read abt this?

Oh you are talking abt precap.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Rajjo 😡 Tera 10 july tak ka ultimatum finish rey tu toh gayi. 😡 Aur Jaci jaisi koi nahi tumhara little busy.Hhhuuuhhh.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Just watched today's episode. First of all they changed the beginning Santoshi Maa opening credit. Nice to see Santoshi and Dhairya looking happy. On to the episode. I can't believe Santoshi's family accused Dadi of stealing the jewelry.😡 Can't wait until Sharmili finds out the truth. Then as we know from Friday's precap that Pratap hits Sindoori and she will end up in the Mishra household. I can already tell you I despise this Sindoori.😡 She is going to cause problems. I hope Symphony the scene you want in the Sairya scenes thread happens. Also liked how with Santoshi's shares Dhairya can start his business.😊 That was a sweet scene between Santoshi, Dhairya and Dadi.😛 I wonder if Dhairya will do something sweet for Santoshi as it was her birthday.😃 As I said in an earlier post I hope even though Sindoori is there that Dhairya keeps romancing Santoshi and if Sindoori tries to do anything to Santoshi that she never succeeds. She looks like she could go to any extent to get Dhairya. I was cringing when she was ogling Dhairya and then went to his room at the end of the episode.😕 But I liked that Dhairya was romancing Santoshi.😃 Also I noticed in the pre-cap that Santoshi is sleeping on the sofa. I bet Dhairya is thoda pareshan about that.😆 I have to say Sairya are so cute. There is a real sweetness to them.
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago