Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gurmilee little tashan scene 😆.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Santoshi's soul has returned.😃 To bad not soon enough. I hate that Kaki slapped her and Madhu was made to look innocent.😡 I think the next few episodes will be interesting as Santoshi will be confused. Wonder what her dynamic with Dhairya will be like. As much as I enjoyed the scenes between Sindoori and Dhairya I am excited to see a real love track.😊 Sindoori was kind of bratty and was always smothering Dhairya.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Finally Santoshi's soul has returned.😃 To bad not soon enough. I hate that Kaki slapped her and Madhu was made to look innocent.😡 I think the next few episodes will be interesting as Santoshi will be confused. Wonder what her dynamic with Dhairya will be like. As much as I enjoyed the scenes between Sindoori and Dhairya I am excited to see a real love track.😊 Sindoori was kind of bratty and was always smothering Dhairya.

Good thing Santoshi's soul came back 😃 bad thing Kaki slapped her 😭.It will be intresting to see how Santoshi get the things back to normal but first she has to become fine herself 😆.She is so confused right now.Poor Dhairya his bold wife has gone 😆.Now real love story will start soon.Hope so 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
The forum is very dead today.😔 I wanted to post something earlier but was waiting for the written update for today's episode. However, for whatever reason today's written update was not posted on several sites I checked.😡 Anyways I am so confused.😕 Santoshi's soul went into Sindoori? Then who is in Santoshi? I don't want a love triangle.😕 Don't they read the forums? We want jealousy, not love triangle. I guess we will have to wait and watch to see what the CV's have in store for us. Moving on, I noticed that in the precap for tomorrow that Dhairya puts Santoshi's hand around his waist when they are sitting on the motorcycle. It made me think that now Dhairya is going to be putting the moves on Santoshi.😆 Before Sindoori was so forward he didn't have to do anything. It fact he was trying to push her away half the time. But now Santoshi or whoever she is will not be so forward. I think there scenes will be interesting to watch. Also I think I know who the actress is playing Sindoori. Archana Taide. She played Nikhat on the show Qubool Hai. I was trying to post a side by side picture of the one from the precap and the actress so you guys could see the similarities but I got an error. So you guys will have to look up pics of her yourself. Sorry!!! If someone knows how to post pictures let me know. It would be good to know. Thanks.

P.S - Let me know what you think about my guess as to the actress playing Sindoori.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

The forum is very dead today.😔 I wanted to post something earlier but was waiting for the written update for today's episode. However, for whatever reason today's written update was not posted on several sites I checked.😡 Anyways I am so confused.😕 Santoshi's soul went into Sindoori? Then who is in Santoshi? I don't want a love triangle.😕 Don't they read the forums? We want jealousy, not love triangle. I guess we will have to wait and watch to see what the CV's have in store for us. Moving on, I noticed that in the precap for tomorrow that Dhairya puts Santoshi's hand around his waist when they are sitting on the motorcycle. It made me think that now Dhairya is going to be putting the moves on Santoshi.😆 Before Sindoori was so forward he didn't have to do anything. It fact he was trying to push her away half the time. But now Santoshi or whoever she is will not be so forward. I think there scenes will be interesting to watch. Also I think I know who the actress is playing Sindoori. Archana Taide. She played Nikhat on the show Qubool Hai. I was trying to post a side by side picture of the one from the precap and the actress so you guys could see the similarities but I got an error. So you guys will have to look up pics of her yourself. Sorry!!! If someone knows how to post pictures let me know. It would be good to know. Thanks.

P.S - Let me know what you think about my guess as to the actress playing Sindoori.

No Oci Santoshi' soul went into Santoshi's body & Sindoori's soul went into Sindoori's body but that Sindoori's soul only remember what happened with her in Mishra house so she is calling herself Santoshi Dhairya Mishra.I hope your confusion is cleared.Yes we were waiting for Jealousy track not love triangle but why do I think here everyone is going to get jealous except Dhairya I mean Santoshi was jealous of Riya & now Sindoori will be jealous of Santoshi 😆.You guessed it right dear its Archna taide just read the article shared by Sutapasima.Here ⭐️ for your guess.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Archna Taide will be playing the role of "Sindoori".
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

No Oci Santoshi' soul went into Santoshi's body & Sindoori's soul went into Sindoori's body but that Sindoori's soul only remember what happened with her in Mishra house so she is calling herself Santoshi Dhairya Mishra.I hope your confusion is cleared.Yes we were waiting for Jealousy track not love triangle but why do I think here everyone is going to get jealous except Dhairya I mean Santoshi was jealous of Riya & now Sindoori will be jealous of Santoshi 😆.You guessed it right dear its Archna taide just read the article shared by Sutapasima.Here ⭐️ for your guess.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.😊 I think I was confused because I heard Sindoori say she was Santoshi. Now it all makes sense. Also lol at you thinking that everyone except Dhairya will be jealous. I seriously want him to be jealous. He needs to realize Santoshi's worth. I feel like just at Santoshi and him got on the right foot she "died" and then she became someone else. They haven't really had a love track yet.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.😊 I think I was confused because I heard Sindoori say she was Santoshi. Now it all makes sense. Also lol at you thinking that everyone except Dhairya will be jealous. I seriously want him to be jealous. He needs to realize Santoshi's worth. I feel like just at Santoshi and him got on the right foot she "died" and then she became someone else. They haven't really had a love track yet.

Even I want to watch jealous Dhairya.Lets see when Dhairya's jealousy track will be shown in the show.I'll be happy with DP like expression on my face LOL.Yes you are right they havent really had a love track yet.They should bring Sanket back then things will spice up.Dhairya really needs to know Santoshi's worth & jealousy is the best way. 😉
oceanus85 thumbnail
So I just finished watching today's episode and here are my thoughts. First of all CV's if you are listening please change Santoshi's look back to the way it was.😡 I felt like she looked good and it was appropriate to her character. It wasn't like she went from wearing a sari to a mini skirt. I feel like next to dapper Dhairya they make her look like this old benji.😕 Anyways on to the episode. I felt sad for Dhairya when Pratap basically told him he wasn't useless like him.😭 I wish Pratap would go back to being the good guy. I guess with Nupur's departure they needed to make someone else bad. Then Dhairya gets his proposal rejected.😭 I knew that was gonna happen as per spoilers. I hope things turn around for him. Then there is Santosh's family stuff that is always hilarious. I laughed when the dog was barking at Sheshnath and he was screaming like a girl.😆 The guy who plays Sheshnath is a gem. Then we get Sairya going on a bike ride. I liked how Dhairya put her hand around his waist.😃 I thought it was weird that they couldn't see or hear Sindoori calling out to them when they drove out of the gate. But I guess they couldn't meet her like that. I can already say I am not gonna like this triangle and hope it doesn't last long.😡 Anyways I liked how Dhairya called Santoshi his lucky charm and how he cutely stopped his bike so Santoshi would grab onto him. Want more Sairya. That is the only thing that will make this track bearable. Also at the end of the episode where Dhairya is like everything will be okay as long as you are with me etc. I was thinking does he like Santoshi or Sindoori? Cause not to long ago he was liking Sindoori and now he seems to be liking Santoshi.😕 I guess to him it is the same person but after the accident he accepted that she was different because of the accident. It will be interesting to see his reaction to Sindoori.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

So I just finished watching today's episode and here are my thoughts. First of all CV's if you are listening please change Santoshi's look back to the way it was.😡 I felt like she looked good and it was appropriate to her character. It wasn't like she went from wearing a sari to a mini skirt. I feel like next to dapper Dhairya they make her look like this old benji.😕 Anyways on to the episode. I felt sad for Dhairya when Pratap basically told him he wasn't useless like him.😭 I wish Pratap would go back to being the good guy. I guess with Nupur's departure they needed to make someone else bad. Then Dhairya gets his proposal rejected.😭 I knew that was gonna happen as per spoilers. I hope things turn around for him. Then there is Santosh's family stuff that is always hilarious. I laughed when the dog was barking at Sheshnath and he was screaming like a girl.😆 The guy who plays Sheshnath is a gem. Then we get Sairya going on a bike ride. I liked how Dhairya put her hand around his waist.😃 I thought it was weird that they couldn't see or hear Sindoori calling out to them when they drove out of the gate. But I guess they couldn't meet her like that. I can already say I am not gonna like this triangle and hope it doesn't last long.😡 Anyways I liked how Dhairya called Santoshi his lucky charm and how he cutely stopped his bike so Santoshi would grab onto him. Want more Sairya. That is the only thing that will make this track bearable. Also at the end of the episode where Dhairya is like everything will be okay as long as you are with me etc. I was thinking does he like Santoshi or Sindoori? Cause not to long ago he was liking Sindoori and now he seems to be liking Santoshi.😕 I guess to him it is the same person but after the accident he accepted that she was different because of the accident. It will be interesting to see his reaction to Sindoori.

Thanks for the update Oci.Yes why they again changed her looks ? Santoshi's soul came back & she remembers what happened before her accident then why her old look? plus Dhairya said he threw all her clothes so how did she get this saree? 😕 Pratap's character is being ruined 😡 Yes the actor who plays Seshnath is a real gem 👏 in fact whole SM cast is awesome..Poor Dhairya 😭... his saturn 7 1/2 yrs period's effect but Santoshi Dhairya's lucky charm is there 😊.You are right Oci only lots of Sairya scenes can make this love triangle bearable for us.Dhairya is one confused guy.Dhakkan Dhairya 😆.It will be really intresting to watch how he reacts to Sindoori. 😆.Btwn Rajjo wanted Sairya bike scene she got it 😊.Rajjo your wish fullfilled.