Santoshi Maa - Daily Episode Discussion Thread #4 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends 🤗
I'm back 😎 😆
Missed you all 😃
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Main 10 July se pehle hi a gayi 🤣 😳 🤣
rajni13 thumbnail
😭 missed you all and forum so much 🤗
rajni13 thumbnail
Symar 😃 ...I'll read your story in free time 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Symar 😃 ...I'll read your story in free time 😊

Chal jaldi aayi durust aayi.Khud ka hi muhavra bana liya 😆 Me 😃
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Chal jaldi aayi durust aayi.Khud ka hi muhavra bana liya 😆 Me 😃

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I lost interest when Dhairya got paralysed and Santo looked after him. Since then I have watched once a week or less.

Dhairya falling for Sindoori is very troubling for me. May be Santo is really the wrong girl for him and he for Santo. A person who is falling for Sindoori obviously likes open, outgoing, fun-loving girl. How can such a person realistically fall for someone quiet and mousy like Santo? I wish they had shown, that he is missing the old Santo when he sees Sindoori's antics and wants her back. I am sure they will show some real bad side of Sindoori eventually to get Dhairya back toward Santo. end of my rant too. 😃

My main connection to the show and forum is only the Symar's story now. ⭐️⭐️ Please keep writing. 😃

I agree, it seems like Dhairya doesn't remember or think of the old Santoshi at all.😕 He is actually liking Sindoori.😡 Which makes you think he is obviously into girls like that versus our sweet Santoshi. Hopefully he realizes that Sindoori isn't who he wants and it is indeed Santoshi who he loves. Like I said I wish they played out the whole story differently, but I we can't go back now. Hopefully everything goes back to normal soon.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just finished watching today's episode. I guess the show has turned into a comedy.😆 I found today's episode entertaining. But again, I may be able to tolerate a week or two of this and then they need to change the track. As much as I enjoy the cute scenes between Sindoori and Dhairya, it is fake, because we know it isn't Santoshi.😕 The scenes between Santoshi and Dhairya before her accident were so much more real and genuine even though they weren't romancing.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Guddu bhaiyya was making sign of "babaji ka thullu" & showing it to Seshnath. 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Darogaji wants to file dowry case on Tripathi family 😲 Will Guddu bhaiyya be able to convince Sharmilee & her father not to file the case? Will be intresting to watch.