Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anu what you cook with spicy ingredient today. We always cheer for Sanjay hope she ok after get short waiting for DHARAA to takecre of him.😳😳
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: usaonly

Anu what you cook with spicy ingredient today. We always cheer for Sanjay hope she ok after get short waiting for DHARAA to takecre of him.😳😳

I think Sanjay getting short is to make Dhara realize she loves him.Lets see what CV's do .

Looking forward to today episode.

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
My 1st option will be Dhara being single mom.Going to new city n starting her academy.

If CV's want to show Dhara falling in love.I have no issue.It will be better than Dhara going back to Mihir.Sanjay is perfect for Dhara in all sense.He will be a good dad.When he can take care of his nephew .He can very well take care of Subhangi n will be a good father to her.

Exited for the climax.So eager to see how will show end.Hope CV's will the show on high note with a good social msg.
usaonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

My 1st option will be Dhara being single mom.Going to new city n starting her academy.

If CV's want to show Dhara falling in love.I have no issue.It will be better than Dhara going back to Mihir.Sanjay is perfect for Dhara in all sense.He will be a good dad.When he can take care of his nephew .He can very well take care of Subhangi n will be a good father to her.

Exited for the climax.So eager to see how will show end.Hope CV's will the show on high note with a good social msg.

good review Vimal we still don't know how the end of this drama will be but hope for happy ending and DHARAA SUCESSFUL life ahead.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

good review Vimal we still don't know how the end of this drama will be but hope for happy ending and DHARAA SUCESSFUL life ahead.

Me to hoping for a Happy Ending N they show DHARAA SUCESSFUL life ahead.Like they take a leap in last epi n show .Dhara opened her cricket academy.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The countdown has begun for this lovely show to come to it's conclusion soon.

I do hope it ends with Dharaa winning her Tournament and finding happiness in her life with a loving and understanding partner.

If Dharaa chooses to go at it alone that is fine too because she still has a good and supporting family and friends to help her through her life.

Bulundgunj to be a peaceful city with everyone getting along and Sanjay as the new Politician.
usaonly thumbnail
Keep hoping for DHARAA happy ending my dear. We never know what is the last minute install for us from this show.😉
Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago