Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Naagin blood has special regeneration powers so when shivnya changed in to human it brought about an adaptation in gene sequence hence enhanced regeneration powers even though she is human😊

Either way i was fascinated by the carbon copy of wedding sequence from that uma thruman movie.

Don't say that and scare me. 🀣 I don't want Shivu to survive..I am actually happy she is dead..now we won't suffer watching flashbacks and chindi Ritik VO scenes because it was Shivu who was keeping the Rivanya scenes alive in S2. I hope they show her dead body on Saturday. It's time to latkofy Shivu ka pic besides Ritik. πŸ˜ƒ

Nah, they copied Red Wedding from Game of Thrones and not the movie. Idiots even called it a Red Wedding.
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Exactly..even when the Naagins were fighting ajeeb praanis and stuff..Ritik had stuff to do..but here it's clear Patthar is superficial... just a boy toy for HKP and dunno what for Shivangi. I watched the initial interviews of the cast to know what happened to Ritik and us mein he said that all Ekta told him was he had to look young and had to romance. That's it. 🀣 I think AB got a detailed character sketch na? Including SS ka. Also Patthar seriously doesnot suit Shivangi or honestly HKP. Khair S2 wale are stuck with him now.

off course he has to have a detailed character sketch right from start.
Sangram's portrait was introduced in 2nd episode and also first episode they showed the torn portrait where Ankush says it was his. so the double role dint happen overnight, they offcourse planned it well in advance.

his character sketch was of a Prince for SS and workaholic guy who dint believe in love for Ritik
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't say that and scare me. 🀣 I don't want Shivu to survive..I am actually happy she is dead..now we won't suffer watching flashbacks and chindi Ritik VO scenes because it was Shivu who was keeping the Rivanya scenes alive in S2. I hope they show her dead body on Saturday. It's time to latkofy Shivu ka pic besides Ritik. πŸ˜ƒ

Nah, they copied Red Wedding from Game of Thrones and not the movie. Idiots even called it a Red Wedding.

The sequence was first shown in kill bill. Latkofy picπŸ˜†. Thats wicked.

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

off course he has to have a detailed character sketch right from start.
Sangram's portrait was introduced in 2nd episode and also first episode they showed the torn portrait where Ankush says it was his. so the double role dint happen overnight, they offcourse planned it well in advance.

his character sketch was of a Prince for SS and workaholic guy who dint believe in love for Ritik

Ritik bhi toh prince tha. LOL now that I think about it..they really did think everything through with S1..the extensions is what ruined the show latter but the story was solid...here in S2, everything is such a mess..I remember all my theories after watching all the promos and this is so much worse. 🀣
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who the cast called red wedding
We shoudnt bash the cast πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

The sequence was first shown in kill bill. Latkofy picπŸ˜†. Thats wicked.

Wicked kyun..it's the truth. 🀣 They even have a pic and garland ready in that house. 🀣
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
s2 is a disaster story wise
maharathikarna thumbnail

Wicked kyun..it's the truth. 🀣 They even have a pic and garland ready in that house. 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wicked coz shivanya is the heroine of the series and killing hero n heroine when evil stands is a good way of teaching moral scienceπŸ˜ƒ
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arai bachon Kai bhi emotion ho tai Hain jb sb ignore kr tai hain arai bachi hoon to kya hua dil to Bron wala hai na 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

s2 is a disaster story wise

Actually they are just trying to make story of s2 same as s1 with different cast. Shivanya parents killed shivangi parents killed. Shivanya falls in love with human shivangi falls in love with human. Sesha likes the said human sesha likes said human. Yamini is the villian in mothers garb yamini villian in mothers garb. So on and so forth😊