Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nuckts

review says special effects are of poor quality and story is good
i think opposite is true
special effects are bearable now compared to storyline
i remember PKYEK -wolf was horrible
here at least it appeared like a wolf
but dude story ko to snake,wolf,nevla,baaz,morni sab milke bhi nahi sudhar sakte

season 2 should have been with completely different story and different cast.

Actually VFX and the story both suck. S1 ka VFX after episode 6 I think got better but here everything looks like a cartoon..I saw the scene with HKP as black snake with purple eyes and she actually does look like a cartoon.

S2 ka story continue karna tha then reincarnation would have been a better choice than this. Well too late now.
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mein kya kroon meiri to koi baat hi nhin prhta 🥺
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

this time its all mixed review, but overall review is season 2 couldn't deliver to the expectations.

few days back even SBB mentioned naagin has somehow lost the charm of its earlier season amidst all the mindless twists

Yeah people are afraid of criticizing totally for the fear of TRP but they are making the disappointment clear..also, no praise whatsoever yet on the current lead couple and their chemistry. 😆 I remember even if S1 ke reviews were harsh, everyone raved about ArNi's chemistry and scenes in the first episode. All I read for this current couple were criticism and bafflement on their hasty lovestory. No comments were made on how they look together either.
Ash9 thumbnail
If they did reincarnation they could easily move to s3
Cartoon KO bdnaam na kiya Karo sb badai aisai hi kr tai hain 😡

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Mein kya kroon meiri to koi baat hi nhin prhta 🥺

LOL, go study seriously..stop obsessing over a fictional couple from a show that went offair months ago. Leave the vellapan to adults like us. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Woh toh mein Roz pr ti hoon merai humaisha 97,98,99 marks atai hain
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Yeah people are afraid of criticizing totally for the fear of TRP but they are making the disappointment clear..also, no praise whatsoever yet on the current lead couple and their chemistry. 😆 I remember even if S1 ke reviews were harsh, everyone raved about ArNi's chemistry and scenes in the first episode. All I read for this current couple were criticism and bafflement on their hasty lovestory. No comments were made on how they look together either.

true!

Everyone tried to be careful and made comments like both are top actors and stuff but nothing about how they look together. 🤣 TC ne toh indirectly sahi jootey maare on the chemistry and the ML character while praising AB. 🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Everyone tried to be careful and made comments like both are top actors and stuff but nothing about how they look together. 🤣 TC ne toh indirectly sahi jootey maare on the chemistry and the ML character while praising AB. 🤣

arrey last year bakwas review pe TRP ka thappad pada tha, so this year pyaar se tana mara hai.

TC ka review is pretty much balanced. infact not just TC saare reviews said ArNi chemistry is like the benchmark new couple will have to reach.

and this year honestly the male lead is not related to story in any way. araam se he can be sidelined and story can move ahead. no wonder why makers agreed to give him offs for ten days every month
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
achha chalo idhar udhar ki baatein bahut ho gayi. lets better stick to jinka AT hai😆