Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: stopwatch12

dear even i have had this doubt but...my only point here is sesha, avantika, yamini dont know that rivanya's daughter is having some special boon...
i mean to say...shivangi can turn int o a naagin is a twist for all this badies...they were feeling she is the only rajvanshi heir to touch that naagmani...
shivanya's only concern was she dont want her daughter to be a naagin n face all consequences...
she wanted her daughter to be a human get married to a person n live happily...than becoming a Naagin n racing behind that naagmani...
thats why she had hidden her identity...n wanted to live peacefully n die to go to ritik...
shivu dont know that rocky's badimaa is yamini...if she would have caught that she might take
but ur logic was correct since she is the only heir to touch naagmani...else sesha naag wouldnt allow anyone to touch that naagmani...they need only shivangi...

Yes I am aware that Shivangi having Naagin powers will be a huge blow to the vamp gang but my question was...even if Shivangi HAD been just a human, that was no guarantee of her having a happy ever after. And keeping this truth from her is more dangerous as we can see..if Shivu had told her everything insead of hiding the truth like a dumbass, then Shivangi would not have been floundering like a fish out of water at the tragedy. Being helpless and crying, overwhelmed and overpowered by the vamps. Instead S2 would have gotten ShivShiv, mother daughter duo, way better than ShivSha because there would be no room for betrayal. They would have planned and dispatched the vamps and once again saved the naagmani.

Yamini coming back was a surprise but Mahismati and HKP coming back should not be a surprise to her. It was expected and she should have prepared Shivangi for that instead of acting like a bloody Ostrich and burying her head in the ground and thinking there's no danger. They have powers ofcourse they found her and Shivangi. To think that she even considered hiding her daughter from them is possible was utter stupidity. And that's what annoys me. This whole premise of S2 makes and they have reduced Shivanya to a really brainless old woman.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I have a question you guys. What exactly was Shivanya's plan? How was marrying Shivangi off going to help keep her hidden? Ritik was no Naag, he was just a human protector and still the bees found him even though everyone moved from Panchner to Mumbai. How was Shivangi turning into just a human supposed to help her? Wouldn't it have made more sense if Shivanya had actually let her turn into a Naagin so she would have more power to protect herself and her loved ones? Also wouldn't it have made even more sense for Shivanya to have told her daughter her whole truth so she'd been more careful? How is hiding the truth about being in danger ever a good plan? And didn't she care about the naagmani this time?

This is why I insist that Shivanya's brain died with Ritik. She's so STUPID now. GAH! 🤬

Also didn't they show in S1 that someone from Naag yoni cannot be a protector and hence SS stopped Ritik from turning into a Naag? So how exactly is the Suryavanshi family going to have descendants when Shivangi is a Naagin? Besides, weren't the protectors supposed to be male?

God this show is so dumb. The least these lazy asses could have done is watch S1 or read the scripts before working on S2.

they are trying to sell the story on face value of the actors now. so story gone for a toss.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Yes I am aware that Shivangi having Naagin powers will be a huge blow to the vamp gang but my question was...even if Shivangi HAD been just a human, that was no guarantee of her having a happy ever after. And keeping this truth from her is more dangerous as we can see..if Shivu had told her everything insead of hiding the truth like a dumbass, then Shivangi would not have been floundering like a fish out of water at the tragedy. Being helpless and crying, overwhelmed and overpowered by the vamps. Instead S2 would have gotten ShivShiv, mother daughter duo, way better than ShivSha because there would be no room for betrayal. They would have planned and dispatched the vamps and once again saved the naagmani.

Yamini coming back was a surprise but Mahismati and HKP coming back should not be a surprise to her. It was expected and she should have prepared Shivangi for that instead of acting like a bloody Ostrich and burying her head in the ground and thinking there's no danger. They have powers ofcourse they found her and Shivangi. To think that she even considered hiding her daughter from them is possible was utter stupidity. And that's what annoys me. This whole premise of S2 makes and they have reduced Shivanya to a really brainless old woman.

what was the dumbest was Shivanya should have realized danger will catch up to them when Ritik died under mysterious circumstances even when they were in "hiding" but writers are so lazy.

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

they are trying to sell the story on face value of the actors now. so story gone for a toss.

Awesome...I bet the audience will lap up the insult to their intelligence and the lack of effort..BTW new segment on Youtube shows Shivu is still alive after that 15-20 stabs and has enough strength to push a fake dead body in her place and find her daughter, then talk to Gautami and tell her to take Shivangi to Shiv Mandir. Kaafi stamina hai in 53 year old Shivu. 🥱 Also Shivangi found Naag Lok ka book and Shivu's diary. 🥱

These people, seriously. 🤢

what was the dumbest was Shivanya should have realized danger will catch up to them when Ritik died under mysterious circumstances even when they were in "hiding" but writers are so lazy.

Exactly..Shivanya was a dumbass Ostrich. I am so disappointed at what they have made of her. Good thing she is dead. At least they won't ruin her anymore. I can't believe she actually thought moving to some small town and getting her daughter married without telling her the truth will help. Idiot.

S2 ke writers are not even trying yaar..S1 had some plot holes but S2 is like a crater. So annoying.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
wah! kya story writing hai. wah wah wah!
even after being so brutally stabbed she is alive, and some people say Crime patrol jaise shows are brutal🤔

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai kya khab dekha meinai kl osmain hora hai Kai naagin 2 ki story or cast am jnta krai gi or hum log select ho jatai hain
Kya shivanya zinda hai or won diary KB said likhnai lg gai pagal cvs waisai mouni nai twitter pa khud jwab dai diya 😛
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago

wah! kya story writing hai. wah wah wah!

even after being so brutally stabbed she is alive, and some people say Crime patrol jaise shows are brutal🤔

Hahaha..alive and she can apparently walk and talk like she is fine and dandy..because Ritik's love ka power is giving her strength.🥱 She even found her glasses to wear. 😃 No pain can be seen on her face at all..bohot normally baat kar rahi hai Gautami se. Shivu became human but stamina ab bhi Naagin ka hai. 😳Aaannnd guess what..ShivSha ka Sha, the perfect naagin sister is having a champagne party on Shivu's death. Redemption ki poongi kisko bajana hai ab bhi? 🤢

Also sooo smart of Shivangi to go back to her house..but not to worry, the vamps are just as dumb as Rivanya ki daughter...koi akalmand vamps hote toh gharpar nazar rakhte to kidnap her back but obviously Naagin 2 ke vamps are busy partying.

Kya writing hai..such brilliance, BY GOD. 🤢
Ash9 thumbnail
Yipee mera twitter account bn gaya 🥳
Ash9 thumbnail
You know na it is mayaa's show gusa krnai sai maiyaa KO koi frk nhin prh ta