Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

interestingly has anyone noticed Mayank Nupur jodi name is "Mayur" and Mayur is arch enemy of Naagin๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I noticed that, of course... hum sab ne notice kiya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Intrestingly, Ritik Shivanya names start with adjacent letters and so does MayUr's... RS & MN ๐Ÿ˜†

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

I noticed that, of course... hum sab ne notice kiya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Intrestingly, Ritik Shivanya names start with adjacent letters and so does MayUr's... RS & MN ๐Ÿ˜†

just like AB๐Ÿคฃ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

maana ke hogayi humse galti
ab maan bhi jao na yaar

and the way Shukla sir read it, bechara Mayank sharam se water water hogaya tha ๐Ÿ˜†

uske baad white rose yellow rose and red rose se manana para

jungli phoolo ka bagicha white roses ke saath aya hai๐Ÿคฃ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I suddenly miss Chironji now. ๐Ÿคฃ

chiruji was a fab character,

๐Ÿ˜†

u know Gautam's (chironji) hairstyle was Arjun's idea๐Ÿ˜†
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

just like AB๐Ÿคฃ

and we (fans) tend to find lame connections anyway ๐Ÿ˜†
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

uske baad white rose yellow rose and red rose se manana para

jungli phoolo ka bagicha white roses ke saath aya hai๐Ÿคฃ

That MayUr-Shilpa aunty scene is my absolute fav...

N: agar tumne ye phool nahi liya toh mujhe lagega k tum mujhse nafrat karte ho
S: jo ke bilkul galat hai infact tum toh Nupur se...
and Mayank was like ok ok I'm taking it ๐Ÿคฃ

Poor Mayank ๐Ÿ˜†

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

and we (fans) tend to find lame connections anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

aur kya vellapanti hai yeh๐Ÿ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

That MayUr-Shilpa aunty scene is my absolute fav...

N: agar tumne ye phool nahi liya toh mujhe lagega k tum mujhse nafrat karte ho
S: jo ke bilkul galat hai infact tum toh Nupur se...
and Mayank was like ok ok I'm taking it ๐Ÿคฃ

Poor Mayank ๐Ÿ˜†

iss ghar ki shanti ke liye main yeh phool le leta hoon๐Ÿ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a question you guys. What exactly was Shivanya's plan? How was marrying Shivangi off going to help keep her hidden? Ritik was no Naag, he was just a human protector and still the bees found him even though everyone moved from Panchner to Mumbai. How was Shivangi turning into just a human supposed to help her? Wouldn't it have made more sense if Shivanya had actually let her turn into a Naagin so she would have more power to protect herself and her loved ones? Also wouldn't it have made even more sense for Shivanya to have told her daughter her whole truth so she'd been more careful? How is hiding the truth about being in danger ever a good plan? And didn't she care about the naagmani this time?
This is why I insist that Shivanya's brain died with Ritik. She's so STUPID now. GAH! ๐Ÿคฌ

Also didn't they show in S1 that someone from Naag yoni cannot be a protector and hence SS stopped Ritik from turning into a Naag? So how exactly is the Suryavanshi family going to have descendants when Shivangi is a Naagin? Besides, weren't the protectors supposed to be male?

God this show is so dumb. The least these lazy asses could have done is watch S1 or read the scripts before working on S2.
stopwatch12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I have a question you guys. What exactly was Shivanya's plan? How was marrying Shivangi off going to help keep her hidden? Ritik was no Naag, he was just a human protector and still the bees found him even though everyone moved from Panchner to Mumbai. How was Shivangi turning into just a human supposed to help her? Wouldn't it have made more sense if Shivanya had actually let her turn into a Naagin so she would have more power to protect herself and her loved ones? Also wouldn't it have made even more sense for Shivanya to have told her daughter her whole truth so she'd been more careful? How is hiding the truth about being in danger ever a good plan? And didn't she care about the naagmani this time?

This is why I insist that Shivanya's brain died with Ritik. She's so STUPID now. GAH! ๐Ÿคฌ

Also didn't they show in S1 that someone from Naag yoni cannot be a protector and hence SS stopped Ritik from turning into a Naag? So how exactly is the Suryavanshi family going to have descendants when Shivangi is a Naagin? Besides, weren't the protectors supposed to be male?

God this show is so dumb. The least these lazy asses could have done is watch S1 or read the scripts before working on S2.

dear even i have had this doubt but...my only point here is sesha, avantika, yamini dont know that rivanya's daughter is having some special boon...
i mean to say...shivangi can turn int o a naagin is a twist for all this badies...they were feeling she is the only rajvanshi heir to touch that naagmani...
shivanya's only concern was she dont want her daughter to be a naagin n face all consequences...
she wanted her daughter to be a human get married to a person n live happily...than becoming a Naagin n racing behind that naagmani...
thats why she had hidden her identity...n wanted to live peacefully n die to go to ritik...
shivu dont know that rocky's badimaa is yamini...if she would have caught that she might take
but ur logic was correct since she is the only heir to touch naagmani...else sesha naag wouldnt allow anyone to touch that naagmani...they need only shivangi...