mayu ke deemag ki fuse udd jati hai...By God🀣

uske deemga ka fuse udd jata
aur wo nupur se promise le leta not to watch such shows
he would have loved her for being just filmy
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You watched the episode? Everyone is horrified by the stabbing..was it that brutal?πŸ˜• Why do these people show such cruelty..yuck.

And LOL, Ritik hi Ritik..but don't you know Ritik is not needed for the TRP's? 😳 BTW did Yamu/HKP say that she got Ritik killed?

Ab aa gaya hai na Mumbai wapas..VO ke saath ab Ritik bhi aayega 🀣

yes i read the WU and read RiVanya flashback hai. for the FB sake i saw the episode. it was very brutal. i wonder which parent would allow their kids to watch it after this episode. it actually was a low budget version of GoT.

HKP had earlier said in one epi that she killed Ritik because she loved him too much but he dint reciprocate the love.

yesterday HKP was peeping into Shivangi's room, and that FB how RiVanya used to romance and she would see it from the door.

Yamu said mere bete ke marne ke baad she is meeting his wife, but no mention about how he got killed.

Tia thats what am scared now, Mumbai wapis agaya hai, and that he came earlier than the entire team. kahi sach mein na ajayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Sanchu yeh kya kiya apnai aisa kaih ti na kai rivanya ka Purana fb scene hai lalach mein akai pura stabbing scene dekh liya ab merai pait mein bht drd ho ra ha hai mujhai agar koi character psnd ho or agar usai Mara jai to merai pait main drd shuru ho ja ti 😭
I don't know all baddies stabbed shivanya
@slippery_chilka is main itna shrmanai wali kya baat thi ?
@ slippery_chilka what should I call you I mean slippery chilka is really big name

Kisi nai woh kahawat suni hai kuttai or bachai sung kai sb smmj lai tai hain πŸ˜›
Mtlb smmj aya 🀣 ?

baba Ki yaad aarahi hai mujhai kisi KO dukh bhi nhin hai baba Kai janai ka
Bicharai poti KO dekha bhi nhin
Merai dimag mein ek scene abhi tk phasa hai woh yeh hai Kai babasa KO pta chal ta Kai won Dada bnnai wala hai to is ka expression kaisa hota ?
s2 ka first episode dekha na isliyai poch rahi hoon

kiddo your age the only things i wanted was to be enrolled in Hogwarts or Sanju's magic pencil.
concentrate on your studies/ friends now instead of such contents on Indian television
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yes i read the WU and read RiVanya flashback hai. for the FB sake i saw the episode. it was very brutal. i wonder which parent would allow their kids to watch it after this episode. it actually was a low budget version of GoT.

HKP had earlier said in one epi that she killed Ritik because she loved him too much but he dint reciprocate the love.

yesterday HKP was peeping into Shivangi's room, and that FB how RiVanya used to romance and she would see it from the door.

Yamu said mere bete ke marne ke baad she is meeting his wife, but no mention about how he got killed.

Tia thats what am scared now, Mumbai wapis agaya hai, and that he came earlier than the entire team. kahi sach mein na ajayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Low budget hi afford kar sakte hai ye log.Saw some clips on Insta unfortunately..I feel sick to my stomach. Very distrubing. I thought this brutality was very unnecessary but Naagin loves brutal deaths. Are some idiotic people still hopeful for HKP to turn positive and redeem herself? 🀒

Ah..how the hell did she kill Ritik when she was stuck in Mahismati kingdom?

Oh God..lol..but ab kyun aayega? Shivu ka antim sanskaar karne ke liye ya phut phut ke rone ke liye? πŸ˜†
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice point ab to pkka ayga dekhlena 🀣
Mein to chahai koi bhi ajai tb tk nhin dekhon GI jb tk rivanya fb na ayai sirf ritik to bhi nhin dekhun GI
Wohi jin kai maan baap cid dekhna allowed krain merai jaisai mein to 3 saal ki thi tb sai dekh rhi noon adat PR gai hai PR shivu Kai saat hua pehli dfa pait main drd Hua
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Low budget hi afford kar sakte hai ye log.Saw some clips on Insta unfortunately..I feel sick to my stomach. Very distrubing. I thought this brutality was very unnecessary but Naagin loves brutal deaths. Are some idiotic people still hopeful for HKP to turn positive and redeem herself? 🀒

Ah..how the hell did she kill Ritik when she was stuck in Mahismati kingdom?

Oh God..lol..but ab kyun aayega? Shivu ka antim sanskaar karne ke liye ya phut phut ke rone ke liye? πŸ˜†

really? after all this HKP will turn positive? hadd hai kaise? seriously some people!

nothing is explained well. also it was shown mahismatis were themselves imprisoned/deep slimber for 25years. how did they save Yamini. another major blooper

really? after all this HKP will turn positive? hadd hai kaise? seriously some people!

nothing is explained well. also it was shown mahismatis were themselves imprisoned/deep slimber for 25years. how did they save Yamini. another major blooper

I know right..apparently that 1 second of guilt she felt meant now she will take Shivanya's place in Shivangi's life and help her with the revenge. Seriously? When she herself stabbed Shivu like 6-7 times? 🀒 This is planception but with redemption. 🀣 Kya kya excuses people find to try and make HKP positive again to get a happy ever after with a HOT guy. πŸ˜›

Oh and I still don't understand that psychopaths claims of Shivu stealing Ritik from her. Ritik never loved her, he actively hated her in fact AND he was MARRIED to Shivu. How the F did Shivu steal her own husband from her despo sister? BUT, why think that..let's just feel bad for HKP never getting her love.🀒 Also let's concentrate on how adorable she looked when she was angry and stabbing Shivu. Such a cutie she is! Everyone should look just as good as her while murdering their sibling..Awww.🀣

S2 feels like a HUGE freaking blooper honestly. You know only the vamps and Shivu know that Patthar kumar lookalike stabbed Shivu. How is Shivangi supposed to know that if Shivu is actually dead? Past scenes CCTV bhabhoot bhi available hai kya inke paas? 🀣
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U mean whi powder sa jisai rivanya ki SR Dekhi thi
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I know right..apparently that 1 second of guilt she felt meant now she will take Shivanya's place in Shivangi's life and help her with the revenge. Seriously? When she herself stabbed Shivu like 6-7 times? 🀒 This is planception but with redemption. 🀣 Kya kya excuses people find to try and make HKP positive again to get a happy ever after with a HOT guy. πŸ˜›

Oh and I still don't understand that psychopaths claims of Shivu stealing Ritik from her. Ritik never loved her, he actively hated her in fact AND he was MARRIED to Shivu. How the F did Shivu steal her own husband from her despo sister? BUT, why think that..let's just feel bad for HKP never getting her love.🀒 Also let's concentrate on how adorable she looked when she was angry and stabbing Shivu. Such a cutie she is! Everyone should look just as good as her while murdering their sibling..Awww.🀣

S2 feels like a HUGE freaking blooper honestly. You know only the vamps and Shivu know that Patthar kumar lookalike stabbed Shivu. How is Shivangi supposed to know that if Shivu is actually dead? Past scenes CCTV bhabhoot bhi available hai kya inke paas? 🀣

now now don't chabi lagao me to directly taunt themπŸ˜†

BTW can i have HD caps...

of RiVanya?🀣

now now don't chabi lagao me to directly taunt themπŸ˜†

BTW can i have HD caps...

of RiVanya?🀣

🀣

Of course! But only if you give me videos of ALL the dance performances. 🀣 They are such God and Goddess! Perfect in EVERY WAY. They can do NO Wrong! 🀣