Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oof yeh rangila Kai fvrt Jodi fans KB chup hongai rivanya KO bash kr tai raih tai hain 😑 🀒
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

I saw their scene while searching for fb and voice over scene...
That vamp scene made me roll my eyes... So I, for the life of me, fast forwarded it...

Haan they showed offscreen pics, lazy people!

@bold: Story of S2. πŸ˜†

Ah, I see. These people..kuch toh naya sochte..they are just exaggerating what they showed in S1. 🀒

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I ment is the full season of the serial gonna happen over remaining part of single day😊

From what my sister tells me..this season is going to happen in 2 months..that's when the naagmani is set to be prakashit. They intend to kill Shivanya and imprison Shivangi for 2 months to get the mani.

Aren't you watching? I thought you wanted to watch S2 because of your loyalty to the series?
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mtlb I didn't understand in 2 months what
na na I'm not watching my ajeeb family is watching it 🀒
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this season is totally screwed up. naagmani prakashit hota hai every 25 years, which happned even before RiVanya consumated. so how does shivangi bday comes before naagmani prakash hona.
seriously what is wrong with the makers.

apart from copying from twillight n GoT makers dint do any research
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

and Shivu accidentally said that Ritik was murdered by those people and now they are...and stopped..Shiva ask what did she meant..she told her that he died in an accident then what is this all about..asked her to answer her questions...Shivu said she won't answer anything...but she will tell her everything when the right time will come...Shiva should get married in 2 days as in 3 days she will turn 25...Mahishmati queen is free...but I didn't understand...how can there are only 3 days difference between Shiva's birth and Mahishmati's release?...I mean Mahishmati k lock karne k 3 months bad Shiva paida hui thi na?πŸ˜•

if the mahismatis were imprisoned for 25years since they were defeated by RiVanya how did the mahismatis save yamini after she was killed.

aqal kidhar bech diya Cvs ne? OLX pe?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

From what my sister tells me..this season is going to happen in 2 months..that's when the naagmani is set to be prakashit. They intend to kill Shivanya and imprison Shivangi for 2 months to get the mani.

Aren't you watching? I thought you wanted to watch S2 because of your loyalty to the series?

I am watching but on voot and fast forwarding irrelevant sections. I ment as remaing part of series cant happen over a day. There is no point giving any weight to what makers tell. In season 1 they told naagin can break the wall only on that particular day and not on other days. Sesha broke the wall so logically the remaining part of series should happen in remaing part of the day which is not possible. Makers are just throwing statements here and there as per their wish and not following it up in future episodes. So no point lookibg for logic or reason in them😊

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

this season is totally screwed up. naagmani prakashit hota hai every 25 years, which happned even before RiVanya consumated. so how does shivangi bday comes before naagmani prakash hona.

seriously what is wrong with the makers.

apart from copying from twillight n GoT makers dint do any research

Why would they bother LOL..why use brain when they can just copy from books and international shows? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I am watching but on voot and fast forwarding irrelevant sections. I ment as remaing part of series cant happen over a day. There is no point giving any weight to what makers tell. In season 1 they told naagin can break the wall only on that particular day and not on other days. Sesha broke the wall so logically the remaining part of series should happen in remaing part of the day which is not possible. Makers are just throwing statements here and there as per their wish and not following it up in future episodes. So no point lookibg for logic or reason in them😊

Not loving S2?
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not getting any attachment towards S2. Watched last 3 episodes together today in voot. I am liking only bahu hamari rajnikanth now. That also because of cold logic of cyborg rajni.😊