Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Merai swal ka koi to jwab do merai innocent swal ka

Tmhare masoomana sawal ka jawab humein nahi pata na isliye
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Tbh, Yamini and Shesha are now just overdoing what they did in Season 1... I didn't like the vamp drama in season 1 also but yahan toh it's too OTT

They showed ArNi ke pics instead of RiVanya... And yeah, RiVanya's fb and their bgm made me nostalgic... I miss them I miss them a lot

I have stayed away from vamp scenes..is it that OTT? I just stick to whatever tiny flashback of Rivanya or VO we get from Ritik.

I am still unclear where Rivanya got these pics..Ritik ke Instagram se download kiya kya?😆 Also that Janmastami picture..Ritik was so upset with her..itna acha pose kab diya. Like I said they are putting no effort in the show..jo chaho dikha rahe hai.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe they are using lunar calendar

Lunar calendar mein bhi itna difference nahi hota...
They just messed up the dates, the story, the characters and the show as well
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

all the time..you should watch their scenes..it is treat to watch..🤣

I could barely bear them in S1. 😆 Why would I unnecessarily torture myself with vamps when I don't even watch S2? 😆 But it's good that they are insulting each other..unki aukaad wahi hai...and glad to see the violent streak of violence is still present in the show.🤢 Ruthless cruel murders of the leads are so awesome after all. 🤢
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I have stayed away from vamp scenes..is it that OTT? I just stick to whatever tiny flashback of Rivanya or VO we get from Ritik.

I am still unclear where Rivanya got these pics..Ritik ke Instagram se download kiya kya?😆 Also that Janmastami picture..Ritik was so upset with her..itna acha pose kab diya. Like I said they are putting no effort in the show..jo chaho dikha rahe hai.

I saw their scene while searching for fb and voice over scene...
That vamp scene made me roll my eyes... So I, for the life of me, fast forwarded it...

Haan they showed offscreen pics, lazy people!
Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have gave up of watching s2 sr mein drd honai lg to hai upar sai do baar dekh na PR ta hai maan ki wjah sai 😭
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surf rivanya ki wjah sai online fast forward kr lai ti hoon
Kion yeh to chota sa swaal tha 😳
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Shesha broke the wall..as only a Naagin can break that wall...so when 25 years completed she broke the wall and wake them up..

I ment is the full season of the serial gonna happen over remaining part of single day😊
maharathikarna thumbnail

Merai swal ka koi to jwab do merai innocent swal ka

Apka swal innocent tha na isi liye hum be innocent hoke chup ho gaye😆
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL Debo don't use logic or brains, these S2 writing morons defo didn't..technically Rivanya got married in October. 25th October to be exact. Ritik's Bday should fall on 26th October, NOT Shivangi's B'day. And S1 supposedly showed us Rivanya's journey of about 7 months. So Mahismati should have entered in May. The naagmani should have been prakashit in May. And Shivangi should have been born in August . 2 months before Rivanya's wedding anniversary.

I have no idea how Shivangi's birthday is before the Naagmani being prakashit. 🤣 Kuch toh effort daala hota in S2 story.🤢

Very true.