Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

and Shivu accidentally said that Ritik was murdered by those people and now they are...and stopped..Shiva ask what did she meant..she told her that he died in an accident then what is this all about..asked her to answer her questions...Shivu said she won't answer anything...but she will tell her everything when the right time will come...Shiva should get married in 2 days as in 3 days she will turn 25...Mahishmati queen is free...but I didn't understand...how can there are only 3 days difference between Shiva's birth and Mahishmati's release?...I mean Mahishmati k lock karne k 3 months bad Shiva paida hui thi na?πŸ˜•

If mahismatis can supposedly cross the wall for only 1 day after 25 years as per season 1 story, have already crossed the wall when the naagmani is not illuminated. Then anything can happen na😊
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhai ek masoomana swal puchna hai and that is shivanya KO jb pta chla Kai wo maan bnnai wali hai to woh kyun shr ma rhi thi
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so I was watching season 2 sometimes ago..and now we know how Yamini is still alive..lol..but to be frank in this season there is only 1 thing to look forward...and that is Yamini-Sesha combo..I just love how they fight and taunt each other...lol..Kaali Naagin and Moti Khusat Buriya...🀣

LOL are they still calling each other names? Great..very classy. 🀣 YamSha rocks. 🀣
Ash9 thumbnail
Yamaha chemistry is better then roshiv πŸ˜† 🀣
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tbh, Yamini and Shesha are now just overdoing what they did in Season 1... I didn't like the vamp drama in season 1 also but yahan toh it's too OTT
They showed ArNi ke pics instead of RiVanya... And yeah, RiVanya's fb and their bgm made me nostalgic... I miss them I miss them a lot
Ash9 thumbnail
Merai swal ka koi to jwab do merai innocent swal ka
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and Shivu accidentally said that Ritik was murdered by those people and now they are...and stopped..Shiva ask what did she meant..she told her that he died in an accident then what is this all about..asked her to answer her questions...Shivu said she won't answer anything...but she will tell her everything when the right time will come...Shiva should get married in 2 days as in 3 days she will turn 25...Mahishmati queen is free...but I didn't understand...how can there are only 3 days difference between Shiva's birth and Mahishmati's release?...I mean Mahishmati k lock karne k 3 months bad Shiva paida hui thi na?πŸ˜•

LOL Debo don't use logic or brains, these S2 writing morons defo didn't..technically Rivanya got married in October. 25th October to be exact. Ritik's Bday should fall on 26th October, NOT Shivangi's B'day. And S1 supposedly showed us Rivanya's journey of about 7 months. So Mahismati should have entered in May. The naagmani should have been prakashit in May. And Shivangi should have been born in August . 2 months before Rivanya's wedding anniversary.

I have no idea how Shivangi's birthday is before the Naagmani being prakashit. 🀣 Kuch toh effort daala hota in S2 story.🀒
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

If mahismatis can supposedly cross the wall for only 1 day after 25 years as per season 1 story, have already crossed the wall when the naagmani is not illuminated. Then anything can happen na😊

Shesha broke the wall..as only a Naagin can break that wall...so when 25 years completed she broke the wall and wake them up..
Ash9 thumbnail
Maybe they are using lunar calendar
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL are they still calling each other names? Great..very classy. 🀣 YamSha rocks. 🀣

all the time..you should watch their scenes..it is treat to watch..🀣