Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

There is a third fan group in my mind to which this particular journo might belong😆😆
seriously that "i was waiting" cracked me up too, but still BL takes extra pleasure in bringing down Arjun. so be it. inke bhaukne se kuch nahi hota. i still remember the disastrous review they wrote and TRP shut them all up!

i loved the cousin trio! they were such a breather in the entire high voltage drama. I dont know about the newbies this season, hardly saw any of the scenes. sesha whining in front of Ritik's portrait was silly enough for me to tolerate😆

Ah is that the group that gave us a guest appearance in the forum? 😆 Inke bolne se kya hota hai..everybody and their dog knows that S1 worked due to ArNi and Rivanya. Without their scenes, the show was so ridiculously stupid. And whenever the show focused on them the TRP's rose and whenever they were sidelines, the TRP's dropped. How more transparent does it have to be?

Arey I caught the first episode na for Rivanya..unfortunately saw their scene in Shivangi's bakery..they were all so annoying, I wanted to slap them silly. 😆

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Btwn I was watching old IVs usmain said ek mein Adda was saying mouni merai liyai lrkai dhoond rhi hai mujhai yeh poch na tha Kai was she joking

She was serious. Mouni was looking for a guy for her to date.

Must Read: The thrilling track ahead in Colors' Naagin 2

Naagin 2, the weekend's supernatural show on Colors has rocketed to become the Numero Uno show yet again in its very first week!!

Yes, history repeats and like its first season, the Season 2 of the thriller produced by Balaji Telefilms has managed to secure great numbers on the rating chart.

Well, having placed a strong foothold on the numbers in the very first week, the drama quotient and thrill in the show will only get better with every passing week!!

So what will viewers get to see now?

Gosh!! Time to get a shocker, as the show will witness a blood-red wedding, wherein Yamini (Sudha Chandran) along with Sesha (Adaa Khan) and Avantika (Aashka Goradia) will get to know the whereabouts of Shivanya (Mouni Roy), and will plan to kill her entire family!!

In the episodes to come, Rocky (Karanvir Bohra) who has fallen in love with Shivangi (Mouni Roy) will express his desire to marry her.

And Yamini will plan to utilize the wedding as the platform to eliminate the entire clan of Shivanya.

As per sources, "Yamini will term it as a blood-red wedding, wherein she will vow to shed the blood of many."

What's more?

This blood shed will also see the death of Shivanya!!

OMG!! And this will put an end to the double role avatar of Mouni Roy in the show.

As per sources, "Yamini will take a lot of lives, and it will be mayhem. But Shivanya will somehow save her daughter, and will ask Shivangi to run away from the place. With Shivanya breathing her last, it will be a tough and emotional moment for Shivangi. But this will be reason enough for Shivangi to get back in her naagin avatar to seek revenge."

In a way, the pool of deaths at the wedding will open the revenge chapter in the life of Shivangi.

We tried calling Mouni, but were not successful in reaching out to her.

Watch this space for more updates.

These people seedha seedha copying "Red Wedding" from Game of Thrones. 🥱 Also Patthar kya andha behara ho gaya hai when Yamu and HKP are going crazy stabbing people in the wedding left right and center? 🤣

Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
LOL As per YouTube ke SBS and SBB clips, Santaram Varma said no to come back to direct Naagin 2. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh mouni kaisai Kasai kam kar ti raih ti hai lol 🤣
Lol really santram verma said no 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Correct your sentence pathar dekh or soon nhin sakh ta sirf log usai istmal kr tai hain 🤣 isi liyai to oska naam pathar rkha hai
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Yeh game of thrones hai kiya boht suna hai pr pata nhin hai or yeh kaisa show hai
Ash9 thumbnail
Is it a fantasy fiction
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Yeh game of thrones hai kiya boht suna hai pr pata nhin hai or yeh kaisa show hai

It's not for children. Watch when you turn 18.
Ash9 thumbnail
OK OK
Kvb sahb Canada mein hai to shadi kaisai hogi