Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Merai ppraschan ka kisi nai jwab nhin dia Arni KO shock kiyun laga
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ArNi ko shock ka laga. arjun Mouni ko tease kar raha tha.
Ash9 thumbnail
Nhin aisa chota sa laga phir said dekho sach main lga
Ash9 thumbnail
Job arjun nai mouni KO hot and S e X y kaha
Tkribn 40 sec paid lagain
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

There is no need to comment on this article... If Naagin 2 fails to maitain its top position then these sites, themselves, will write what we all want to say...

I don't see the need to put down Arjun's presence and importance in the show when he was present in the week's episode. The real TRP of the show will come next week.

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

See you urself said na that the song makes sense... @bold means he'll be back

Waise I think Ritik will come back only to be killed by yamini or mahismati queen so that Shivangi would avenge her parents' death

Yeah I think so too. Rivanya will die and Shivangi will take revenge for her Nana-Nani and her parents. 🤢

Also, patthar actor is apparently in Canada to visit his wifey...toh most probably next week episodes will shift to flashbacks and Shivangi turning into Naagin.

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/barc-report-naagin-2-udaan-yeh-hai-mohabbatein-heres-a-look-at-the-top-10-tv-shows/

yeh wala artcile Tia

LOL..it's either written by Patthar actor or HKP fans. Their fans are the ones gloating about the TRP on social media. Look at the first sentence itself "I was waiting" 🤣 it's like an one year old wrote it. Besides Arjun was present in the episode so how was he and Rivanya not important and needed for the TRP? They even make sure to mention Ritik in every episode.

And also, even Havas opened with 3. something TRP and maintained it for a few weeks before going down the drain. And with the story and the scenes and the below par characters, do they really think the TRP won't go down? Heck even the supporting characters are blah. Angad, Amrita and Divya scene were well loved...has anyone heard about the cousins of this season? They are more than useless. Khair, udd rahe hai toh uddne do..zameen neeche hi hai. 😆
Ash9 thumbnail
🤣 but havas was really really bad and not suitable for kids
Waisai mujhai lg ta hai aglai hftai tk trp girai gi
Or trp giri to mtlb poora show flop
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL..it's either written by Patthar actor or HKP fans. Their fans are the ones gloating about the TRP on social media. Look at the first sentence itself "I was waiting" 🤣 it's like an one year old wrote it. Besides Arjun was present in the episode so how was he and Rivanya not important and needed for the TRP? They even make sure to mention Ritik in every episode.

And also, even Havas opened with 3. something TRP and maintained it for a few weeks before going down the drain. And with the story and the scenes and the below par characters, do they really think the TRP won't go down? Heck even the supporting characters are blah. Angad, Amrita and Divya scene were well loved...has anyone heard about the cousins of this season? They are more than useless. Khair, udd rahe hai toh uddne do..zameen neeche hi hai. 😆

There is a third fan group in my mind to which this particular journo might belong😆😆
seriously that "i was waiting" cracked me up too, but still BL takes extra pleasure in bringing down Arjun. so be it. inke bhaukne se kuch nahi hota. i still remember the disastrous review they wrote and TRP shut them all up!

i loved the cousin trio! they were such a breather in the entire high voltage drama. I dont know about the newbies this season, hardly saw any of the scenes. sesha whining in front of Ritik's portrait was silly enough for me to tolerate😆
Ash9 thumbnail
Btwn I was watching old IVs usmain said ek mein Adda was saying mouni merai liyai lrkai dhoond rhi hai mujhai yeh poch na tha Kai was she joking