Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
But why are they reminding ritik
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

hopeless Tia!
maan le Ritik is gone. and TRP topper ban gaya hai ab toh kabhi na ane wala wapis😆

I dont think they have forgotten about the boon lol..they will bring him back soon..its 25th oct in the show and Ritik needs to tell Shivu she's brainless for trying to get their dotty married to a guy named Dagadulaal in 3 days.

The moment I was waiting for, Naagin 2 has claimed the first position in the BARC report week 41. Seems like Arjun Bijlani's absence from the show has not made much of a difference in the ratings. People still love Naagin and seem accepting of Karanvir Bohra in the show. But Brahmarakshas Jaag Utha Shaitan and Kumkum Bhagya have fallen down to the 8th and 9th positions respectively. After hovering around the first and second position for weeks, Brahmarakshas Jaag Utha Shaitan's TRPs have fallen majorly. Kumkum Bhagya is, too, trying the audience's patience by showing that Pragya will probably get shot but she hasn't been shot yet. Also, the show has only managed to increase the TRPs by showing Abhi and Pragya's romance sequences regularly. But the whole Pragya getting shot thing is clearly not working, plus the new Purab, played by Ishan Singh might also be one of the reasons why the show's TRPs dropped.

any comments on this Bollywoodlife article???
I have loads to say...but probably this is not the right time!

This is actually an article?! Who wrote it? A 1 year old?

Ritik is not dead we all want to believe that, but i don't want to hope much.

Naagin season 1 has disappointed us quite a few times, so koi hope nahi!

True but the boon was very important...i doubt they forgot about it...im thinking they may get an older actor to play Ritik maybe.
Ash9 thumbnail
Lol is this bollywoodlife author blind can't she see 25 million to 11 million drop lol
Sanchu from where you got this article 😊
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Because in google I couldn't find this article
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The moment I was waiting for, Naagin 2 has claimed the first position in the BARC report week 41. Seems like Arjun Bijlani's absence from the show has not made much of a difference in the ratings. People still love Naagin and seem accepting of Karanvir Bohra in the show. But Brahmarakshas Jaag Utha Shaitan and Kumkum Bhagya have fallen down to the 8th and 9th positions respectively. After hovering around the first and second position for weeks, Brahmarakshas Jaag Utha Shaitan's TRPs have fallen majorly. Kumkum Bhagya is, too, trying the audience's patience by showing that Pragya will probably get shot but she hasn't been shot yet. Also, the show has only managed to increase the TRPs by showing Abhi and Pragya's romance sequences regularly. But the whole Pragya getting shot thing is clearly not working, plus the new Purab, played by Ishan Singh might also be one of the reasons why the show's TRPs dropped.

any comments on this Bollywoodlife article???
I have loads to say...but probably this is not the right time!

There is no need to comment on this article... If Naagin 2 fails to maitain its top position then these sites, themselves, will write what we all want to say...
Ash9 thumbnail
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K66Cpg6YkSI

Why do Arni got shock in this interview when arjun said her hot can anyone tell me
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8INqCK-vv8

whoever has made this...its lovely❤️
and now that Ritik is dead the song now makes so much sense

"teri dhadkano se hai zindagi meri
khawaishe teri ab duwae meri
kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh...
teri meri jaan jo ek hui...
lautunga yahaan tere paas yahaan...
vadaa raha yeh mar bhi jao kahii...

jo tu mera humdard hai..."

See you urself said na that the song makes sense... @bold means he'll be back

Waise I think Ritik will come back only to be killed by yamini or mahismati queen so that Shivangi would avenge her parents' death
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

See you urself said na that the song makes sense... @bold means he'll be back

Waise I think Ritik will come back only to be killed by yamini or mahismati queen so that Shivangi would avenge her parents' death

waise bhi Ritik killed by MM or yamu or seshu. so maa baba ka inteqaam is still valid