I guess they will be mentioning Ritik again this week:

Where did they get all these old pictures? Didn't Rivanya run away? πŸ˜†
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I guess they will be mentioning Ritik again this week:

Where did they get all these old pictures? Didn't Rivanya run away? πŸ˜†

She would have used her naagin photographic memory to good effect by printing photos of the sameπŸ˜†.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ArNi must be missing each other..they are liking and commenting on every picture posted by the other.
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL at S2 and Dagadulaal fans taking credit for the first week's TRP. It's but obvious that people tuned in to see what happened to Rivanya. Sach sunke mirchi kyun lagti hai kuch logon ko. 🀣 Making edits mocking S1 fans that I can only laugh at. 🀣

The real S2 TRP will be seen next week but even then they used "Ritik coming back" ka carrot to lull the audience. πŸ₯±

Was anyone expecting anything less from the premier week of much anticipated show Naagin2 (from trp viewers pov)? It's the sequel of Naagin, the show which ended toping the chart... It was obvious it will get excellent ratings, even Kawach started off getting no.1 position... So, It's childish to act that way!

Btw, who is Dagadulaal?

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Was anyone expecting anything less from the premier week of much anticipated show Naagin2 (from trp viewers pov)? It's the sequel of Naagin, the show which ended toping the chart... It was obvious it will get excellent ratings, even Kawach started off getting no.1 position... So, It's childish to act that way!

Btw, who is Dagadulaal?

Exactly..I dunno why they are gloating and acting as if Rivanya were not the draw of the premiere week. πŸ˜† Insecure much?

Rocky re..Dagad means a Rock. 🀣 I basically call him all sorts of Rock related names but not in a flattering way. 🀣

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

She would have used her naagin photographic memory to good effect by printing photos of the sameπŸ˜†.

No wonder..the printing ka sideeffect...Shivu lost her smarts and uski khisak gayi hai. πŸ˜†
maharathikarna thumbnail
find bahu hamari rajnikanth more interesting these days. Atleast as a cyborg rajni does not give theatrics and goes by logic which is sometimes very refreshing in a humorous way.

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

find bahu hamari rajnikanth more interesting these days. Atleast as a cyborg rajni does not give theatrics and goes by logic which is sometimes very refreshing in a humorous way.

That is a good show. Haven't watched for some months now. I heard the hero changed?
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Na na woh bhi aj kal saas bahu hai mujhai usai chair honai lgi hai
Agar mera favorite show ekdam said saas bahu bnnai to mujhai is show sai chair honai lg to hai
maharathikarna thumbnail

That is a good show. Haven't watched for some months now. I heard the hero changed?

Don know if it's change of hero or change of get up or character. Rajni apparently pushes shan of a cliff. Then original shan is not to be seen. A new arrival has come but is it shaan only is suspense.