See when I came the At came to 90 otherwise it was stuck on 70's 😊 πŸ˜›
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

I meant that
No one told me who said herself trp 🀣
If it was an interview please give the link or just the name

socho socho kaun ho sakti hai, whose character took a complete turn as the show progressed.
Hint she is not a naagin! (no pun intended)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Congratulations!

Mods will make an announcement when it's about to be locked down.

generally forums are not shut down if there is still activity in it. MJHT forum is still open. show went off air 6 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Arey mera bas chale toh I would sic a Basilisk on them. Look into its eyes, then keel over and die you morons. 🀣 Seriously such stupidity..UGH.

Oh really lol..it's not like anybody's intentions was a secret...even if they tried to hide it, it was expected by everyone. All the characters were like an open book..the public only wanted to see the HOW of the change would happen.

Oh really? Then I must be the biggest fan of AB with almost 14 million who switched off the TV after the initial 15 minutes of episode 1 of S2. πŸ˜† The viewership went from 25 million in the start to 11 million in the last 15 minutes but sureee only AB fans are spreading negativity due to jealousy. Seriously, the delusion..I guess the press are AB fans too? Because literally every review, be it articles or segments has mentioned the lack of chemistry between the new couple compared to the amazing chemistry between ArNi.

Wish I was that delusional too. πŸ˜†

haha u are all blazing guns today!πŸ˜†
Basilisk on them...lol suits the genre🀣

i too read the ibtimes news. seriously 25m to 11m lost more than half viewership. but this site ratings are not trsuted. wait for BARC, their ratings are accurate
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK
Sanchu please tell me an who said herself trp or just pm me the link of that interview apni choti baihn paid trrs khaiyai 😭 🀣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

haha u are all blazing guns today!πŸ˜†
Basilisk on them...lol suits the genre🀣

i too read the ibtimes news. seriously 25m to 11m lost more than half viewership. but this site ratings are not trsuted. wait for BARC, their ratings are accurate

I wish I had guns to murder these people with. πŸ˜†

Isiliye toh Bailisk use kiya..death by it would be apt for them..remember the weird giant python that swallowed Shivu? Kya kya bhangaar giri we took and this is what they give us. 🀬

Oh really? But ibtimes is legit news portal na? Khair, we should get the TRP tomorrow..first week ka acha hi hoga.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I wish I had guns to murder these people with. πŸ˜†

Isiliye toh Bailisk use kiya..death by it would be apt for them..remember the weird giant python that swallowed Shivu? Kya kya bhangaar giri we took and this is what they give us. 🀬

Oh really? But ibtimes is legit news portal na? Khair, we should get the TRP tomorrow..first week ka acha hi hoga.

yeaj ibtimes is reliable. but they used ZAPR method of rating, however BARC is more credible in TRP systems. ZAPR has some different method to calculate viewership...
khair whatever, still the drop is pretty striking.

and with ekta jhado-fying cast crew one n all mamla garam hai, and iss baat ki bhanak bhi hai team ko!

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yeaj ibtimes is reliable. but they used ZAPR method of rating, however BARC is more credible in TRP systems. ZAPR has some different method to calculate viewership...
khair whatever, still the drop is pretty striking.

and with ekta jhado-fying cast crew one n all mamla garam hai, and iss baat ki bhanak bhi hai team ko!

Oh really? I wonder if BARC will take into consideration, the drastic drop in viewership like ZAPR did.

I am sure the team is not blind..they must have seen how horrible the end product was and ironically still is even after Ekta raging on them.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys cool cool. πŸ˜†. If chandragupta Maurya who was a real king can have his story based on movie bahubali then anything can happen in ektaa worldπŸ˜ƒ.

But why basilisk??? Won't unicorn do the job. Is it on strikeπŸ˜†?

Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Hey guys cool cool. πŸ˜†. If chandragupta Maurya who was a real king can have his story based on movie bahubali then anything can happen in ektaa worldπŸ˜ƒ.

But why basilisk??? Won't unicorn do the job. Is it on strikeπŸ˜†?

Good God, they are using Bahubali for that show?

Basilisk because of the genre..the Unicorn is always up for the job. 🀣