Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Yaar I tried to stay quiet but ab toh stupidity ki limit paar ho gayi. Who the F get's their daughter married in 2 days? What if it's the family of frauds or serial killers or cannibals? Ironically it is the family of frauds and serial killers and cannibals(snakes literally eat snakes). Sheshu khud ke behen and bhaanji ko hi maarne chali hai.

And my God the Sada Suhaagan boon. It was stressed on so much last season. That boon kept Ritik alive even after being stabbed cruelly many times. They time and again mentioned that boon and how he cannot die while Shivu is alive and suddenly that same boon disappeared at the start of the season. Agar S2 ke writers miley na, aise sann karke thobde pe maarongi na, ki khud ka naam bhool jayenge, lazy piece of idiots.

HKP and her age..agar muh kholna hi tha toh 125 bolte.. usne toh S1 mein hi bola tha that she did 100 years Tapasya to become Naagin..6 saal ki tapasya Shivji ne maaf kardi kya after witnessing Sheshu's torturous sexy Taandav's during tapasya? What the F is this 118? Twilight copy kar rahe hai kya? Yah 6 saal ke liye mar gayi thi like Yamu and came back to life? No head and no tail to anything they are showing.

Yamu toh pehle se jawaan thi aur rahegi..Shivangi kya cheez hai..even Rivanya khaoed her laathis, kicks and slaps when they could have easily over powered her.

Someone actually called herself TRP? Narcissistic much?

S2 just plain disgusts me and don't even start me on that God awful abysmal new jodi of Dagadulaal and Rivanya's dumb daughter with shitty taste.

Gawd! u are such mein super irked with this season...don't barsao so much "lauuu" on them.

in a interview someone apparently said "revelation of the real intentions of her character boosted the trp" i dint know 6.2 se 5.2 pe ana is called a spike in trpπŸ˜†

and pls no barsao-ing so much love on new jodi pls. Tum Arjun fan ho kya???...u don't know only super jealous Arjun fans are spreading negativity and only they are not liking the new jodi. otherwise the new jodi has so much chemistry it can burn the screen😡

Honestly i am so jealous at the rangeela ideas and delusions people have. sometimes i wonder why cannot i think the same way?πŸ˜†
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Na na ritik is not dead he will definitely come but when I don't know πŸ˜‰
Ash9 thumbnail
@Sanchu who said real intentions I didn't understand can you tell me who said herself trp please 😊
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Gawd! u are such mein super irked with this season...don't barsao so much "lauuu" on them.

in a interview someone apparently said "revelation of the real intentions of her character boosted the trp" i dint know 6.2 se 5.2 pe ana is called a spike in trpπŸ˜†

and pls no barsao-ing so much love on new jodi pls. Tum Arjun fan ho kya???...u don't know only super jealous Arjun fans are spreading negativity and only they are not liking the new jodi. otherwise the new jodi has so much chemistry it can burn the screen😡

Honestly i am so jealous at the rangeela ideas and delusions people have. sometimes i wonder why cannot i think the same way?πŸ˜†

Arey mera bas chale toh I would sic a Basilisk on them. Look into its eyes, then keel over and die you morons. 🀣 Seriously such stupidity..UGH.

Oh really lol..it's not like anybody's intentions was a secret...even if they tried to hide it, it was expected by everyone. All the characters were like an open book..the public only wanted to see the HOW of the change would happen.

Oh really? Then I must be the biggest fan of AB with almost 14 million who switched off the TV after the initial 15 minutes of episode 1 of S2. πŸ˜† The viewership went from 25 million in the start to 11 million in the last 15 minutes but sureee only AB fans are spreading negativity due to jealousy. Seriously, the delusion..I guess the press are AB fans too? Because literally every review, be it articles or segments has mentioned the lack of chemistry between the new couple compared to the amazing chemistry between ArNi.

Wish I was that delusional too. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Calm down calm down 🀣

This is me being calm but irked. 🀣 Mera Rudra roop abhi tak kisine dekha nahi hai. πŸ˜†
Ash9 thumbnail
Kash ap men maa Kali aaja ti phir cvs ki akal thikanai ati πŸ˜›

Kash ap men maa Kali aaja ti phir cvs ki akal thikanai ati πŸ˜›

Nope..they would have died. πŸ˜†
Ash9 thumbnail
I meant that
No one told me who said herself trp 🀣
If it was an interview please give the link or just the name
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Congratulations to me I am going to have a brother or sister again 😭 ⭐️

Naagin forum is still open when will it shut down 😊
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago

Congratulations to me I am going to have a brother or sister again 😭 ⭐️

Naagin forum is still open when will it shut down 😊

Congratulations!

Mods will make an announcement when it's about to be locked down.