Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I have that same doubt. I really thought Arjun ke scenes were done but they showed a scene specific to Ritik coming back. Even made sure to mention the date, which I found weird. They themselves showed Ritik "dead" and gone so why give audience hope of him coming back again? Why not keep them believing the same and concentrate on their God awful S2 story and just as abysmal new couple? They are trying really really hard to show the closeness and similar scenes like Rivanya with eyelocks and eskimo kisses but I can't even tell you how negative the chemistry is. I was unfortunately enough to watch the rain scene because my sister thought it would be funny to make me watch and torture me. They look so awfully uncomfortable and the love story is not at all convincing..very fake instead. What is the damn hurry? (Honestly I think I know WHY..and it makes me positively gleeful at the possibility of it happening. 🤣 Patthar and Shivangi fans are not going to be happy. 🤣 Let them enjoy the fake romance for now..Ekta style major kick is coming their way. 😆)

Ah, LOL..she's whining to Ritik? 🤣 How exactly did Yamu take him away from her? 🤣 LOL She is still such a desperate looser.

I seem to remember Ritik trying to murder her multiple times can't believe she is whining to him. 🤣 🤣 Kuch bhi these people are showing. 🤣

I just love u for the first paragraph 😆

I am lucky I am not watching S2 so I don't need to tolerate the new despo couple 🤪
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why the hell "Rivanya" is tagged in this new despo couple's twitter posts? 😡
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who the hell falls in love in three meetings?
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I just love u for the first paragraph 😆

I am lucky I am not watching S2 so I don't need to tolerate the new despo couple 🤪

LOL! I don't mince words..which some delusionals took it as hatred in S1. 😆 Hence I don't mind calling a spade, spade. S2 is so Bhangaar, I can't even. But, I am expecting good TRP's..especially for the first week. Havas too got good TRP's in the start and it was just as bad. Then it's decline started and they brought in their Ace, AB.

About the abysmal new couple, the less said, the better. 🤢

Originally posted by: jenny156

Why the hell "Rivanya" is tagged in this new despo couple's twitter posts? 😡

Even on Insta🤢..why do you think I know about some of the scenes in S2..I can see the display pictures on those vids and edits. Why can't these people just stick to their couple tag and Naagin 2. Why tag S2 shit with Naagin and Rivanya and even Ritik and Shivanya?

Originally posted by: pomegranate

who the hell falls in love in three meetings?

Apparently Patthar head and Rivanya ki dotty. Of ALL the men in the world, she chose this Patthar. She has such horrendous choice.

Also, it was 3 meeting of 3-5 minutes. To be fair, apparently the second meeting was of 10-15 minutes. If this is not love than I dunno what is. 🤢

And that Shivanya. Ritik kya gaya, wo akal bech ke aagayai hai lagta hai. Who decides to get her daughter married without finding out about the guy and his family in 2 days? What if the guy is a serial rapist or a killer? What if he drinks or has drugs problem? What if he is a womanizer? No demand for blood tests too..what if he has AIDS? Or some other disease? With S1, it made sense Tanvi and Ritik knew each other since they were children but here..UGH, the brainless ness of it all annoys the F outta me. Just Die, S2, just die. 🤢
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@slippery_chilka why they put the tag of rivanya 🤢

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

take a deep breathe Tia😆

Moon ke size ke plotholes hai yaar Sanchu..it's so annoying and uparse using Ritik's name left, right and center to make audience senti. Neech praanis. 🤢
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Moon ke size ke plotholes hai yaar Sanchu..it's so annoying and uparse using Ritik's name left, right and center to make audience senti. Neech praanis. 🤢

oh don't even get me started on the neechness of the pranis...if i start i am scared kitne log honge at the receiving end from makers to cast who calls herself trp!!

potholes ki baat na karo. Shivanya's sada suhagan boon vanished in thin air, Sesha ka bachpan was shown in last seaosn, so when exactly did she do tapasya and 118 umar kaise???? she will also be something like late 50s! itna aqal tak nahi. 118 lagta hai numerologist said lucky number hai so using that.
and worst of all yamini in her 70s is younger than shivangi🤣

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

oh don't even get me started on the neechness of the pranis...if i start i am scared kitne log honge at the receiving end from makers to cast who calls herself trp!!

potholes ki baat na karo. Shivanya's sada suhagan boon vanished in thin air, Sesha ka bachpan was shown in last seaosn, so when exactly did she do tapasya and 118 umar kaise???? she will also be something like late 50s! itna aqal tak nahi. 118 lagta hai numerologist said lucky number hai so using that.
and worst of all yamini in her 70s is younger than shivangi🤣

Yaar I tried to stay quiet but ab toh stupidity ki limit paar ho gayi. Who the F get's their daughter married in 2 days? What if it's the family of frauds or serial killers or cannibals? Ironically it is the family of frauds and serial killers and cannibals(snakes literally eat snakes). Sheshu khud ke behen and bhaanji ko hi maarne chali hai.

And my God the Sada Suhaagan boon. It was stressed on so much last season. That boon kept Ritik alive even after being stabbed cruelly many times. They time and again mentioned that boon and how he cannot die while Shivu is alive and suddenly that same boon disappeared at the start of the season. Agar S2 ke writers miley na, aise sann karke thobde pe maarongi na, ki khud ka naam bhool jayenge, lazy piece of idiots.

HKP and her age..agar muh kholna hi tha toh 125 bolte.. usne toh S1 mein hi bola tha that she did 100 years Tapasya to become Naagin..6 saal ki tapasya Shivji ne maaf kardi kya after witnessing Sheshu's torturous sexy Taandav's during tapasya? What the F is this 118? Twilight copy kar rahe hai kya? Yah 6 saal ke liye mar gayi thi like Yamu and came back to life? No head and no tail to anything they are showing.

Yamu toh pehle se jawaan thi aur rahegi..Shivangi kya cheez hai..even Rivanya khaoed her laathis, kicks and slaps when they could have easily over powered her.

Someone actually called herself TRP? Narcissistic much?

S2 just plain disgusts me and don't even start me on that God awful abysmal new jodi of Dagadulaal and Rivanya's dumb daughter with shitty taste.