Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

If they didn't intend to get him back then why mention that he will be back? They could have kept quite and people would have forgotten and let it slide assuming that he really did die..why did they specify the time and date and did the same yesterday that it's 24th Oct?

I agree about the relation between TRP and Ritik. Also, Sanchu, I think these people are aware of the less than lukewarm reception that the show and the couple has gotten. The TRP will be out this week, no? I think Ritik's coming or not coming will hinge on that. Personally I wish they had killed Rivanya together, so that we could have easily moved on from the S2. I am seriously resenting them for using Ritik like bait to keep us reading the WU if not watching the show.

Ritik i doubt wapis ayega. they are mentioning him, lekin Ritik in person i havee biiiggg doubts Arjun coming back, and replacement actor nahi hoga. haan BD wala hosakta hai!

yes TRP out this Thursday.
personally this season is a joke. sorry to all the fan girls of the show. i have been one too,and it pains how ridiculous this show has now become. they are ridiculing the goodwill of the last season. the couple...am so sorry to say, seems like both trying hard to convince the audience of their chemistry and failing miserably. RiVanya chemistry was so natural...

btw Tia this one is for you...i already made Fiza's day with this scene and now its for you.

I happened to see a few clips of sunday episode and here's what i saw

the real and fierce naagin standing in front of Ritik's picture and complaining "barso pehle tumhari budhdhi maa ne tumhe mujhse cheen liya ab woh rocky ko bhi mujhse cheena chahti hai"

I almost fell off the chair. No exaggeration! *promise*😆

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sanchu when was this scene 🤣
I don't understand why they chose kvb for ML
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Ritik i doubt wapis ayega. they are mentioning him, lekin Ritik in person i havee biiiggg doubts Arjun coming back, and replacement actor nahi hoga. haan BD wala hosakta hai!

yes TRP out this Thursday.
personally this season is a joke. sorry to all the fan girls of the show. i have been one too,and it pains how ridiculous this show has now become. they are ridiculing the goodwill of the last season. the couple...am so sorry to say, seems like both trying hard to convince the audience of their chemistry and failing miserably. RiVanya chemistry was so natural...

btw Tia this one is for you...i already made Fiza's day with this scene and now its for you.

I happened to see a few clips of sunday episode and here's what i saw

the real and fierce naagin standing in front of Ritik's picture and complaining "barso pehle tumhari budhdhi maa ne tumhe mujhse cheen liya ab woh rocky ko bhi mujhse cheena chahti hai"

I almost fell off the chair. No exaggeration! *promise*😆

I have that same doubt. I really thought Arjun ke scenes were done but they showed a scene specific to Ritik coming back. Even made sure to mention the date, which I found weird. They themselves showed Ritik "dead" and gone so why give audience hope of him coming back again? Why not keep them believing the same and concentrate on their God awful S2 story and just as abysmal new couple? They are trying really really hard to show the closeness and similar scenes like Rivanya with eyelocks and eskimo kisses but I can't even tell you how negative the chemistry is. I was unfortunately enough to watch the rain scene because my sister thought it would be funny to make me watch and torture me. They look so awfully uncomfortable and the love story is not at all convincing..very fake instead. What is the damn hurry? (Honestly I think I know WHY..and it makes me positively gleeful at the possibility of it happening. 🤣 Patthar and Shivangi fans are not going to be happy. 🤣 Let them enjoy the fake romance for now..Ekta style major kick is coming their way. 😆)

Ah, LOL..she's whining to Ritik? 🤣 How exactly did Yamu take him away from her? 🤣 LOL She is still such a desperate looser.

I seem to remember Ritik trying to murder her multiple times can't believe she is whining to him. 🤣 🤣 Kuch bhi these people are showing. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Do you think hip will be positive I think she will be now more stupidly evil 🤣

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Do you think hip will be positive I think she will be now more stupidly evil 🤣

LOL..is this even something you need to ask. 🤣 Adaa herself said HKP will become more and more evil. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Ya there was a post about that in s2 forum that's why I was asking 🤣
How much time it takes a shows forum to close or it stays forever
Ash9 thumbnail
All the old ofscreen videos are removed 😭
You said you have can you please pm them to me if you can

Ya there was a post about that in s2 forum that's why I was asking 🤣
How much time it takes a shows forum to close or it stays forever

LOL! Are there still some delusional people hoping HKP will turn positive? 🤣

I think the mods monitor how much activity is in the forum and then lock it or keep it open depending on that.

All the old ofscreen videos are removed 😭
You said you have can you please pm them to me if you can

I myself don't have them.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I myself don't have them.

Some videos might be available in voot i guess. I dont know.