Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeh it was suta I asked her for link to watch the comedy tandav
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Yeh it was suta I asked her for link to watch the comedy tandav

It's not comedy actually..it's wonderfully done..Mouni is class apart and so elegant plus graceful but the moves in sari, sweater and wearing those dorky glasses while playing a 53 year old. Just made me LOL. These people use any excuse to make her dance. 😆
Ash9 thumbnail
I asked her for the link but maybe she is busy then I searched on YouTube and now I can't stop laughing 🤣

I asked her for the link but maybe she is busy then I searched on YouTube and now I can't stop laughing 🤣

LOL Poor Mouni..these people making her do what not. At least Beti se Taandav karwate..why 53 year old Shivu. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Ya right
Waisai I don't have any friend on indiaforum 😭

Ya right
Waisai I don't have any friend on indiaforum 😭

Then make some. 😊 Waise you know..India forums doesnot allow people below the age of 16 to sign up and interact, right? If someone complains, you can get banned.
Ash9 thumbnail
Ya i know that's why me and my twin brother always put the name of our big sister
But I wrote my date of birth jan 25 2005 and it is showing nothing just 11 I thought it will show an error
Waisai is forum 10
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Mujhai jo bhi couple pasand at a hai wo hug hi kyun zada kr ta hai rivanya bhi hug paid hi atkai rahai
Humein hug sai zada chahyai tha or diya sirf hug akhir mai bhi jb pta chala Kai shivanya pregnant hai to bhi sirf hug kiya arai bhaya dusri kiss nahin to nose kiss to ho hi skti thi na
Akhir maan baap bnnai walai ho

LOL you are 11..you should be playing with friends not wanting to see kisses of a TV couple. 😆
Ash9 thumbnail
I know that actually my brain developed a little fast thats why everybody says that my thoughts are not matching with my age upar sai jaab bhi romantic scene aata that rivanya ka badai hata dai tai Thai yeh soch Kai Kai boora asar PR ta hai onhon nai kbhi bola nhin pr sochnai Ki zrorat nhin hai Kai kyun aisa kiya hoga phir net hai na OOS paid dekh skh tai hain 🤣 to mein or mera 11 minute bars bhai OOS pai dekh lai tai hain chup chup kai humarai mummy papa KO to is barai mein nhin pata PR big sister ko pata hai lol